Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:28 pm

((LOL Caught myself looking at the Razz tattoo you made for me lol Freaking love it.))
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:30 pm

*looks at the time* Holy crap...it' late! *finishes her mojito and puts the glass in the sink* I've got things to do tomorrow, so I'll see ya'll later.

Razz...do be careful, hun! Night, everyone!

*she leaves the bar and heads downstairs to her quarters*

((LOL, just now realized it's 12:30 AM here! xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:30 pm

(( wink Just don't show the Paparazzi stressed ))

*Yawns and covers her mouth quickly. She lets go of Razz.* Okay…I guess you've got to do what you've got to do. Good luck on your journey Razz. *She gives Razz a kiss on the cheek.*

Well…I'm going to call it a night. *Grins at Katana.* Thanks for all of your help and have a good evening Katana.

*She heads into her office, does the security measures, goes down the corridor and into her Chambers. She pets both Atilla and Hun as they greet her and they follow her into her bedroom. Grabbing the remote off of her nightstand, she flips on the faux starlit sky and heads into her closet to change out of her clothes. The dogs lay on the floor next to her side of the bed. After changing, she goes over to the bed and slips in between the sheets. She fluffs up the pillows, flips off the light and rolls on her back so she can view the twinkling little lights on her ceiling…the starlit ceiling feature always seems to relax her. She yawns again and after a bit her eyelids become too heavy and she falls into a peaceful deep sleep.*
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Psyzapp
*Poor Razz, he looks so sad and defeated. She goes around to the other side of the bar directly up to Razz, puts her arms around him and gives him a hug. She pats him on the back as she speaks to him.* Chances are it will be gone after a good nights rest. 3nodding
I can't wait that long. *He turns his head away form Psy. Hiding the one tear running down his face.* I Have to go long night ahead of me. Thanks for the help. *He starts to leave looking back at every body he stops.* I'll miss you all bye.

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Psyzapp
Well…if it were to be my car it would be an Italian car. Porsche, Farrari, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, Maserati… I'm not sure if it's quite his taste. neutral
{{Porsche is a top-end German car. It's in the same family as Volkswagen and BMW. Volkswagen is "the people's car", made for regular use at lower prices. BMW is the luxury car, and Porsche is the luxury sports car. Ever noticed how a Porsche front end can sometimes be rather similar to a VW Beetle? They're all owned by the same company... or rather group of companies.

Even more interesting, Lamborghini has also been taken in under the Volkswagen umbrella, although it was not always the case.}}
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:21 am

ThisEmptySoul
Psyzapp
Well…if it were to be my car it would be an Italian car. Porsche, Farrari, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, Maserati… I'm not sure if it's quite his taste. neutral
{{Porsche is a top-end German car. It's in the same family as Volkswagen and BMW. Volkswagen is "the people's car", made for regular use at lower prices. BMW is the luxury car, and Porsche is the luxury sports car. Ever noticed how a Porsche front end can sometimes be rather similar to a VW Beetle? They're all owned by the same company... or rather group of companies.

Even more interesting, Lamborghini has also been taken in under the Volkswagen umbrella, although it was not always the case.}}

((Like I said…I don't know a thing about cars. I like the way a Porsche looks and I wasn't sure who made them. Now you see why I need some help in this area. 3nodding I should never shop for a vehicle all by myself. I am defined as a "gas and go girl" wink

Now if you were to HELP ME pick out a lovely car that would be suitable as a gift it would help me out…but I suppose you'd just rather see me flounder. stare *She's tempted to do something extremely evil and embarrassing to TES.* twisted ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:15 am

*Walks in to the Main Bar and starts making a latte. She puts her hands to the heavens speaking exasperatedly.* Cat Burglaress…SO CLOSE AND YET SO FAR! gonk crying gonk
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:32 am

(( stressed I was just glowing too - I was too slow to post))
*finds herself in the bar*
dear me didn't Leko take us to bed? gonk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:38 am

(( stressed gonk ))

eek *Jumps a bit…startled because she didn't see Ayami. She whips around to face her, her eyes wide and she tries to catch her breath.* Ayami! You frightened me to death! stressed *She calms down and finishes making her latte. She takes a sip to calm her nerves.*
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:48 am

* wakes up from behind the bar and stands up stretching * Morning....why am I behind the bar??

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:51 am

so sorry Psyzapp sweatdrop
*looks over at Black*
why am I not in my room? gonk
did you and Leko get drunk and pass out up here?? stare
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:54 am

eek *Startled again because of Black.*

JEEZE…why do all of you "supernaturals" insist on sneaking up on a person! gonk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:54 am

* looks over at Ayami * I dont remember seeing Leko last night. Last thing I remember was Nei coming in to talk to you...I am so confused... confused
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:01 am

* apologizes to Psyzapp * Sorry Psyzapp. I didnt mean to..

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:04 am

Oh either did I gonk
I'm confused too! Icy was saying it was Sunday then everything is hazy...
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games