Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:02 pm
User Image
hana saw his reaction and pressed against him, wrapping her arms around him. "Do you like that?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:08 pm
Brago hid a moan. "Hana, what are you..." he couldnt finish his sentence, it felt good.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:11 pm
User Image
"I'm not doing anything except hold you close to me brago." hana told him, running her fingers down his back. "but you seem to be feeling something from my touch."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:21 pm
When the fire died down, Robert and Alicia were in the Prince's private chambers. Alicia kissed him and pulled his clothes off and then her own. She pushed him down on the bed and fell with him, kissing him madly.  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:33 pm
User Image
Nike sighed. She decided to head to the office, feeling tired she thought a nap would be good, maybe surrounded by him she could sleep. She made the portal and came out to a snocking surprise. They didn't even notice her at first. She stared down, anger filling her breast. "Get out." her voice was dangeroully low. "i said GET OUT!" Her eyes glowed like two blue suns, eyes she glared at Robert.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:38 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"I'm not doing anything except hold you close to me brago." hana told him, running her fingers down his back. "but you seem to be feeling something from my touch."

(( Hey thats my type of Drama... get your own guys stare i will be unavailable from now up until midnight))

"Hana." Brago gasped her name as she touched him  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:40 pm
Alicia hissed and disappeared. Her trance on Robert came undone. He looked around, confused. "What the hell?" he asked, his confusion showing in his voice. "How did I get here? The last thing I remember is standing in Brago's mansion. Why can't I remember coming here or why I'm naked?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:44 pm
User Image
Nike picked up his shirt and threw it at him. "I don't know what game you are playing but I want you out of my sight. You can go play with your girlfriend somewhere else."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:49 pm
"BUT I REALLY DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED!" Robert shouted. He felt something inside of him break. Fire engulfed him and he was gone. Alicia was in his place, but she had her clothes on now. She smirked at Nike. "You really need to be more trusting of him," she said. "After all, he didn't hold it against you when you had sex with Kane."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:13 pm
User Image
"What is it brago?" She said, running her hands back up his back.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:20 pm
User Image
Nike looked down on Alicia. "i think you misunderstand, Master Alicia. You can screw Robert all you want. Its your desecration of my private space that i am angry about. As far as Robert is concerned, he is his own man and we have barely begun a relationship, so i can hardly hold him to his desires." She smiled, but it was a cold one.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:33 pm
"Oh really?" Alicia said. "Well Robert doesn't seem to know that. And he's hurt because you told him to leave. And you don't seem to understand that he had no idea what was happening. He was in a trance. It was me who brought us here. The desires were mine, not his. You're the one he loves, and the only one that he wants. He would never do anything like this when he's in control of himself. He knows that it would piss you off if you caught him doing this in your private space, though he wouldn't do it anywhere else either. He doesn't even know who I am, just like you with Kane." She snapped her fingers and an iluusion of Kane appeared in the room. "This is Kane." She smiled cruelly and the illusion changed to the moment when Robert had appeared in Nike's house and seen them having sex. "And this is you having sex with Kane. This is from Robert's memory. This is exactly what happened."  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:25 pm
The moment the image appeared, Nike's eyes glazed over. She never saw. She stood there frozen in the moment.

"That's enough, Alicia. The game you are playing could end very badly for you." Kane said stepping from the shadows.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:30 pm
Alicia snapped and the illusion disappeared. "And what about you?" she asked. She shook her head. "I'm just curious as to why she has this reaction whenever she sees you at all, even if it's just an illusion."  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:45 pm
((New RP, Join Pistol Opera ninja ))
Oh back at 11p est  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games