Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:55 pm

(where should Hannah and Austin be? sorry for a very late post)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:57 pm

(Anywhere's good. It's okay, I dun have too much time on my hands.)

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:03 pm

{Where re your peeps?}
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:05 pm

(Honestly, I have no clue >.< Some random forest..)

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:04 pm

{Playing along will happen now!}
Hannah popped up behind them "Who we running from again?" She looked at Tomoyo and tilted her head, wondering or just asking cause of boredom.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Tomoyo turned her head a bit than looked away. "That's a really good question. Who were they?" She asked Kazumi. "I don't know, they're new. I don't know what the point is. Snake and Vampire, that's set up for failure.." Tomoyo rolled her eyes. "Okay, enough."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:13 pm

erin closed her eyes as she flew thro the sky. loving the feeling of the wind blowing thro her hair and thro her feathers. blake looked at her worried, 'is she going crazy?' he thought.

chris bounced a tennis ball against her wall and caught then threw it bak again. she was bored out of her mind and didnt kno wat else to do.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 pm

(lol XD Omg. That tennis ball thing totally reminded me of this XDD)
Vamp rolled over onto his back and looked up at the ceiling. "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream..." He muttered. "Aw, f**k it." He said and grabbed his pillow and threw it at the wall.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:02 pm

(lol XD )

chris just kept throwing the tennis ball against the wall and then stopped. "hmm..being bored wud b alot more fun with somebody else.." she said and then caught the tennis bal and walked out of her room and over to vamps. she sat down across the door and and started throwing the ball lightly against his door so that it didnt go to far out of her reach but hard enough to get his attention.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:48 pm

(XD; My friend showed me this one so now I've got dancing on my mind)
Vamp turned his head to look over at the door. He pushed himself up and went over to it, opening the door and stepping out of the way just before the ball hit him and it went into the room. "Can I help you?" He asked, going to retrieve the ball from wherever it had rolled.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:22 pm

"im bored over ther by myself and u seem like u cud use some company. thought mayb we cud b bored together.." chris said waiting for him to toss the ball back.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Vamp looked at her over his shoulder as he picked the ball up. He didn’t think he needed anyone but he didn’t see a point in being alone if he didn’t have to be. He shrugged a bit and sat down on the floor against the wall across from the door. "Catch." He said and tossed the ball, it bounced on the floor then went at her.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Hannah smirked "Haha, newbies. They never learn do they." She coughed and then sneezed for no reason at all. Her eyes peeled and locked onto Kazumi, Where we going?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:04 pm

chris caught the ball and tossed it back. "so why did u do wat u did?" she asked.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Vamp watched the ball as she caught it and it came back at him. "Maybe I don't have a reason." He said as he caught it. "Maybe I just like being electrocuted half to death." He said and tossed it back. "Why did you help me?"
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games