Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:33 pm
(Good point! Never thought about it....o.0 )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:08 pm
(( Sorry I was gone so long! I had two school trips, and between them and homework as well as make up work I haven't had any time to get one! Ahywhoo, I'm back now, so hurrah! Though I do have another trip next week that begins Wednesday and lasts till Sunday I believe. So that's a heads up, and thanks for not ripping my head off!

And yes, yes I did copy paste this into all my Rps.

My Spring Break isn't until April 2nd, actually. Phoo. ))

Jordan's head sort of perked up and she looked over. "Oh, hey Jared." She gave a little side glance as she watched Telemachus follow Karley into the kitchen and walked over. She plopped down on a seat. "It's Job day, or something like that. I'm supposed to be learning, so what's up with your whole 'bartender' job?"

Meanwhile...

-darkness-

"You don't put there there!"

"Oh really?

-giggling-

"Oh look-"

"Stop it-!"

The door to the freezer opened. One of the purple carrots in Telemachus' nose fell to the floor.

"Not what it looks like."

"Not sure what it looks like."

Karley fell over laughing and dragged Tele with her.

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:09 pm
(( And since you mentioned Ali I figure I might give you something to do... How about Ali is with Ms.Powers, but she's ended up dragging her all over the place and ended up in the dentists' office...somehow? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:55 pm
|| -clears throat- ... Hi? :3 ||

Maria blinked a little, the light hurting her eyes a bit. The last thing she remembered was a cotton swab. A doctor walked in and sat in one of those round chairs you're parents always yelled at you for sitting in. She took out a clipboard and said, "Welcome back, sweetie." Maria just looked at her as if she was a f---ing llama flipping from the sky (hah. I give you your llamas.) "What do you mean 'welcome back'?" She asked, rubbing her head, "Well, dearie, you seemed to have gotten very panicked-- your friends said something about a cotton swab-- and passed out, you seemed to have hit your head very hard."
"How long was I out?"
"A very long time... You missed the entire Christmas event."
"That... That sucks."

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 pm
[ Aww, poor Maria. YOUBACKSOHAPPY

Llamas. I is happy. :3 ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:02 pm
|| >: | You better be. But x3 today is career day... Correct? Figured i'd help at the teethy place so Chris isn't all alone... And Maria can tease/kill him for making her pass out x3 ||

The doctor clapped her hands together, "Well you were out for so long, you should be juuuuust fine, well here, this is some stuff they gave me to give to you in case you woke up in time, its for Career day."
Maria took the papers out of the envelope that was handed to her, at the top it read, "Looking at your grades and participation, you have been selected to work as a receptionist. Aka, the person that answers the phone and does all the grunt work. You are most likely doomed to this fate forever. Please head over to the dentistry department."
"... Okay..."
The doctor handed Maria a change of fresh clothes, "Here get in your uniform. The drowsiness from the medication should wear off in a few minutes."
Maria got changed into the clean uniform then made her way to the dentist-whatever place, she was only there once in the beginning of the year.
When she reached the building, she knocked on the door, unsure as of what to do.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:07 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:08 pm
"We're already open" the receptionist called to Maria from inside.

An announcement came over the school PA calling both Zaias and Ali to the dentist office.

"Well, we have our first patients for the day" Dr. Sullivan said and began taking out the tools he used for a dental inspection.

"Hmm, strange. I wasn't expecting the first patients of the day to be them" Christopher said as he looked at the tools Dr. Sullivan was placing on the tray.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:15 pm
"I specialize in research of ways to expand I'ras powers by studying what we know currently. Perhaps someday we could find a way to create new I'ras, or improve their powers to be used for something larger. Just think of a world filled with green-eyed healers!" Martel smiled, happy to tell someone about his passion as he led Avery down a flight of steps and through another door. For the most part doors had their own handles, but they all had a key card slot.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:27 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Ah, I see. I don't know what altering an Ira would take, but getting them to be used in bigger and better things sounds good to me!" Avery said making her way onto the floor.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

Jared picked up a glass and placed it in the deep sided tray to go to the kitchen. "Mostly milkshakes little one, and first perk of the job is learning how to make 'em. Step on up and pick a flavor kid." Jared gave the milkshake machine a point and the lights flickered accordingly with his Ira.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:33 pm
"You've got to be the best 'teacher' out there," Jordan said, stepping around the counter to stand before the machine. He could probably activate it with his powers, but he said she had to learn, after all.

It was good to see that after a while Jared seemed to be warming up to people with two I'ras. Or at least the regulars.

Martel laughed. "Good to hear from someone with so much potential! You know, I've been wishing I could get you in here to collect data. You're one of out most talented healers, and it can be difficult to even find healers, given there just seems to be so few." He tried not to sound too overly enthusiastic about wanting to use Avery to collect data or run tests. "How would you feel about that?"

Ali suddenly perked up from her 'little kid book' section in the library, her eyes shining. "Tooth. Fairy. Time."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:43 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Oh! Sure thing Doctor Martel, I suppose it'll teach me what you do through observation, you can show me how all these machines actually work." Avery was genuinely interested, though she didn't note the general silence of the labyrinth of desks around her.

"Hey I'm just glad someone wanted to shadow me. After Karley was snapped up so fast I was feeling kind of left out." Jared shoved the tray through the narrow window slot into the kitchen for another staff member to grab.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 pm
"Well someone has to make sure the Pres doesn't lock himself in the freezer or something [already happened, lulz]." Jordan scooped up some ice and dumped it into the machine. "Besides, I'm sure Shige would've grabbed you if I didn't. Wait, that came out wrong. You. Are. A. Wonderful. Person. To. Shadow. ! There. That's better, huh?"

"Wonderful!" Martel clapped his hands and opened a door set into the wall that led to a large office with a desk and more than one wicked looking computer. "Well, this is my office. I figure you should see it, though we'll be spending most of our time out on the lab floor."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 pm

User Image

"Okay" Avery said poking her head in the doors and taking a thorough look at all the monitors and space. Doc Martel must be pretty important.

Jared just laughed and slid the sliver milk canister over to Jordan. "No worries little one. Try adding hot fudge. " he said and motioned with a rag.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:15 pm
Dr. Sullivan took out a couple of medical masks and tossed one to Christopher. "Well, if you're going to be my assistant, you're going to need to be properly equipped. We've got health regulations to follow" he said.

"This still feels a bit strange" Christopher said. He wondered what people would think of him being the Dr. Sullivan's assistant during routine checkups.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games