Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:44 pm
((No worries I totally forgot that there was gonna be posters for it anyways lol))

*The waiter came up and left Liada's order on the side table to her right. She smiled and thanked the waiter as she tipped him before leaving and went back to her notes. Taking bites of her food and drink like a bird. *  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:47 pm
Amy came rushing into AS with her ponytails bouncing alongside her head. She had transfigured the same outfit that Kits had thought up on Sunday. Her breathing was heavy since she had run over to AS at full speed.

She smiled brightly at Jessi as she passed her and said, "Thank you so much for letting me know, Jessi!"

Then, she quickly slipped into the lounge and grinned brightly when she saw Liada sitting in a recliner in front of the fire. She walked over there and sat in a chair near that recliner.

"Hey Liada! Jessi called me and let me know you came in. Want to talk about your potions? The posters for the advertisement should be done soon."

{{Thistle is not with her, but I left the big version of her on my avi. lol.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:57 pm
((Thanks for letting me know on that one lol))

*Liada looked up as her ears twitched from hearing the sounds of running feet. She sees Amy rushing to her and smiles as she sits down next to her.*
Hey Hun how are things? You didn't have to rush so fast I was gonna be here a bit. And yes I was hoping we could discuss potions and what not. I've got the plans all set up for the new store whenever you are ready to begin things *She lays out her blueprints and shows Amy the 3D model she has on her laptop* We would have the registers in the back of the store with all the necessary securities of course, and each kind of potions would have their own section based on type of potions and creams. Special orders would need an app. with me depending on if the client would need to have something a bit more potent or certain requirements than what's in the shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:12 pm
{{lol. You're welcome. I've run into the same problems before with other people's outfits, so I thought it'd just be good to say that Thistle is not with Amy. lol. Is the tiger with your character?}}

Amy grinned. "Things are great here! Things are a little slow, but I think that's just because people are still recovering from last week's string of parties back to back."

She looked at the blueprints that Liada had up and studied them for awhile, nodding at certain points that Liada pointed out.

When she was done, Amy asked a couple questions. "So, would you like an addition built onto the side of this main building? Or did you want a completely different building somewhere else on the property? I think it might be best to have it connected to the main building since everyone comes in here to get anywhere else in the resort. Also, do you have some people in mind to hire to work at the potions area, or do you want us to put up applications?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:23 pm
((Nah he's just there for show, I feel like I've been neglecting using my animals in my avis and I missed having them))

*Placing the blueprints aside and laying out some notes in case Amy wanted to look through them, she took a couple more bites of her food and a sip of her drink as Amy asked her questions* I was hoping to attach it to the building if it was fine with you. Like you said everyone can pretty much get anywhere in AS from the main lobby not to mention it would make things in the security much easier. I was gonna ask you how much longer you were gonna have the winter resort up since its almost Spring upon us so I was hoping to have things up and running by then. As for staff I have my demon minions that usually do all the work since they know my potions best, and I can make sure they are in human form as not to scare off the customers. If someone is in need of work though I am more than happy to look over their qualifications and see if they are competent enough for my shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 pm
{{Ok. wink It looks nice with your outfit!}}

Amy picked up the notes and started looking through them while she also listened to Liada. It was too bad Kits wasn't here. They could go over this all together. She was also greatly relieved when Liada said that she would have the demon minions appear in human form so that they didn't scare away the customers. Having demon minions running a section of the store probably wouldn't go well with the family atmosphere.

Amy looked up from the notes and over at Liada. "Would you be here tonight for awhile? I'd love to go over this with you and Kits. I don't want to make any big construction ideas without her input as well since this is her place, too. She usually has some really good ideas, too. We still haven't decided when we're shutting down the winter part of the resort and putting up the spring stuff again. It mostly just depends on when the weather gets a lot warmer. We also are trying to get our indoor art exhibit up and running by spring. We'll have to start building the outdoor one when the weather is warmer and the ground is drier, but we want to have the indoor one up and going when spring actually hits. We will probably have to hire more construction workers for the additional building for the potions, but that won't be a huge deal. I hate talking about finances, but I'm assuming you'll be funding the building, correct? If you don't have all the funds for that, we can work out something where Aqua Springs will help you with the funding and then you can pay us back, without interest, of course."

She put the notes on the table and then sat back in her chair again.

{{Will be back in about 20 minutes! Must head home}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:52 pm
((no worries! I don't have to be out of here for another 2 hours for work so I should be here when you get back))

*Liada finished up her food as Amy talked about the upcoming projects for AS, nodding her head now and again at certain points. She took a swig of her tea before answering Amy's questions.*

Well of course I would help fund this, I wouldn't have it any other way. I could even donate workers of my own since most of my fae/demon/spirit workers are very fast and diligent in what they do. We would be able to have it done in no time at all. And I can try to be here a bit later tonight depending on how long the lab keeps me there. I tend to stay there late nights so I hope I would be out in time before Kits retired for the evening.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:10 pm
{{Back! biggrin }}

Amy grinned broadly. 'You could donate the workers? That'd be great! That would really cut down on costs. And I figured you'd fund the costs that would accrue from the construction, but I did want to bring it up just in case. Again, finances are not something I like to talk about, but they are a necessary evil. And I've found it's much better if you say things up front about money rather than just make assumptions. A lot less mistakes are made that way."

She chuckled and looked over at the bartender. She nodded her head, indicating that she wanted her usual flavored water, and then looked back at Liada.

"Also, with employing the spirits, demons and fae to work both at your counters and construction, would they... well, they wouldn't feel the need to get into mischief would they? I don't know much about demons or anything, just the typical stereotypes and such, which I'm sure aren't completely accurate. I'm certain they listen to you, but do they also behave when you're not around?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:18 pm
{{The dev's are having a fireside chat about RPing right now! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:24 pm
Amy dear I've been around the human realm for quite awhile, you don't live for a few hundred thousand years without learning a thing or two about business. I may be someone who likes to create chaos now and again but I'm no crook. Finances will not be a problem.

And as for my minions, I have each and every one of creatures under my employment under a special contract which is bound to me. Granted there are certain sprites and what not that its their nature to cause mischief and what not but as long as they work for me, they are bound by my rules in their contract. Which includes under no circumstances or unless I order otherwise, no one touches anyone in the human realm while they are here. Even ones who would be tempted to try know the consequences of breaking their bounds. Especially risk of being an oath-breaker which is the highest level of shame a creature of the fae can risk. They would rather die than be labeled that. So you won't have to worry about my minions doing any damage.
*Liada finished off her drink placing it back onto the table next to her*  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:34 pm
Amy grinned and nodded. "Awesome... This is great! It sounds like things are going to go quite smoothly. I'm so glad you have such a great plan and, like you said, have learned quite a bit about business. Not many people would have such a solid plan. It sounds like our most pressing matters are when to start construction and to run this by Kits."

When the bartender brought Amy her water, she smiled and nodded as she took it. She took a few sips and then looked at Liada again.

"So, do you have questions for me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:50 pm
((sorry for the delay I had to report a PM I got. The pm was about my account being reported and possibly to be banned but after having my room mate look it over she said it was a scam for my password))

At the moment I really don't have a lot questions since it seems things should be just fine. Would your staff be fine working around my minions even with the knowledge that they would be on their best behavior?

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:55 pm
{{It's okay. I'm cooking supper, so it's taken me awhile to reply at times, too. And yeah, mods never ask for passwords.}}

Amy sighed softly and looked into the fire for a moment, considering Liada's question.

"Well... I'm torn at this. I don't think they'd have a problem with it, but I'm also considering just not telling them that your employees are demons. You know, what they don't know won't hurt them. But then, I'm not sure I agree with that method, either. Shouldn't employees be able to know who they're working with? I'm not sure on this..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:03 pm
Well keep in mind I would be picking out my better behaved minions better suited for sales so the demons you wouldn't have to worry about too much on. Hm, in fact I wonder if my old friend Anira would be better suited for this. But overall it would give your workers more respect for you as a boss if you not only told them of our upcoming pact but also ask their opinions on how they would feel with working alongside with supernatural creatures. This way you have mutual trust and respect for eachother.  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:09 pm
Amy looked over at Liada and listened to her intently. When she suggested having a discussion about this with her staff members, she thought about it and then grinned.

"You know Liada... That's not a half bad idea. I really like it, actually. Would you be able to be there, too, so you could answer questions my staff would probably have?"

{{will be just a little slower to respond for a few minutes while I eat.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games