Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:34 am
Tao-Benshin

Alright I believe I have fixed things, I had a hard time coming up with another PA to compliment my character lol if you can think of something better please tell me! :p  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:37 am
NeverDreamt

Looks good to me. Approved as far as I'm concerned. Any mod has the right to overrule though.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sleepy Senpai

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Malika of the Storm Release
Nickname: "M", Mali
Alias: The Black Kitten

Birthdate: April 23

Height: 5'3" - 160.02 cm
Weight: 110 lbs - 49.8 kg

Nindo: "People who lurk within the darkness aren't all bad, but perhaps, trying to find their way to the light."
Personality: Possessing similar behavior to that of a feline, Malika is very inquisitive. There is very little that won't strike her curiosity, and she won't stop until she can either get her hands on whatever it is she wants, or get the information that she needs about it. Malika is shy and docile, rarely ever speaking unless spoken to. She tries to make friends, but it is really difficult for her due to her elusive nature. Crowds make her uncomfortable, and people who are loud or aggressive startle her. If things get a little overwhelming, she has a tendency to vanish. Often times, she prefers to be on her own or with her panthers, where she feels most comfortable. She believes in sacrificing one's self for the benefit of others, or the 'greater good'. Malika is extremely loyal to her village and those she befriends and will put her very life on the line for either if they were to be in danger. However due to her shyness, she tends to stay in the background.

The calm always comes before the storm, and when Malika brings the storm, there is no mercy. She has a short temper, and when provoked, she can become as ferocious as a wild panther; her wrath as powerful as a raging thunderstorm. Her urge to cause physical harm is barely controllable, whether its to other people or inanimate objects, someone or something, will feel the full extent of her rage. After she has cooled down, and witnessed the aftermath, she becomes saddened and overly apologetic, and often times, depending on the severity of it, she may disappear for a while. No matter who or what was the cause of it, she will always blame herself. She is aware of this however, and therefore tries to avoid situations that might cause such an outburst, or the pain she feels after the fact. She hopes to find a means of quelling this temper, and becoming a better person for the sake of her village.

Personality - Part 2
To be discovered...

Raja | Calm and levelheaded, but can become violent when provoked. Extremely protective of Malika, as if she were her own cub. If someone were to threaten Malika in any way, she would kill them without hesitation. Respectful and well-mannered in the presence of others, and is generally a friendly, loving panther unless you give her a reason not to be. Has a soft spot for children and other animals.

Theme Song: Jesper Kyd - Aphelion

Village: Kumogakure no Sato
First Class: Genjutsu
Second Class: Tamer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Full Name: Raja
Nickname: ---

Birthdate: Unknown
Species: Panther

Height: 4'8" - 142.24 cm
Weight: 290 lbs - 131.5 kg

Chakra Pool: 168
Stamina Pool: 68
Chakra Element: Raiton
Chakra Color: Gold
Chakra Materialization: An aura of lightning, crackling and arching around the body.

Strengths:
• Collaboration
• Stealth
Weaknesses:
• Fuuton Ninjutsu
• Small Children
Fears:
• Losing Malika
• Purple Elephants

Limitations:
Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Ranton [ Storm Release ]

Chakra Pool: 335
Stamina Pool: 135
Chakra Element: Raiton | Suiton | Ranton
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: Forms behind her in billowing thunderclouds.

Strengths:
• Keen Intellect; extensive knowledge of the mind and heavy mental prowess.
• Omni-ranged combatant; proficient in both armed and unarmed combat.
• Stealth and evasion
Weaknesses:
• Fuuton Ninjutsu
• Temperamental Issues
Fears:
• Maggots
• The ruin of Kumogakure

Class Disciplines :
Inception | The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.

Beast Master | The user is able to nurture grow, and bond with up to 3 animals, of various shapes and sizes (one lizard, one canine, one feline, ect), with the user being able to receive similar traits to their animals(must submit to customs). These animals will be close to the users level, though still requiring the leader for nurturing, growth, ect. The animals can only reach jounin level. They have 1/2 the user's chakra and stamina pool, able to manipulate a single element, perform 2 activations a post (1 offensive max), and gain +4 jutsu a rank. At gennin, the user can choose a single trait associated with their animal companion. At chunnin, when the user gains their second animal conpanion, the user may choose another trait associated with this single companion. At jounin, when the user gains their third companion, they may choose another trait associated with that animal.

Reductions:
• Learns Genjutsu one [1] post faster.
• ---
• Ranton users are able to learn Raiton and Suiton one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
Grace of the Storm | Gains the Bukijutsu style Akira, and the proficiency equal to a Bukijutsu user of the same rank while using it.
Raijin's Gift | Obtains one free custom weapon slot at Chuunin rank.

Bloodline Attribute:
Black Lightning | Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Tamer Traits:
• --- [ Achieved at Genin Rank ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Bladed Tessen - Steel
Weapon Range: Length: 1'6" - Width: 2'3"
Weapon Weight: 1.8 lbs - 0.816 kg each
Weapon Location: Stored on left and right hip.
• Custom Version - Under Contruction

Summoning Type: ---
Summon Sage: ---
Pacts: ---

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 15 Senbon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Suiton

Ranton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Medium Weapon - Tessen (Fans)
• {D-rank} + {Training Link}
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Malika's family resided in Storm Mountains, within a home hand-built by her great grandfather many years ago. The home was prided for its amazing endurance, able to withstand the unpredictable and powerful weather within the mountain's peaks. It was here that Malika and her two older brothers were raised, with the hopes of becoming powerful Shinobi, able to restore their family's place among the village. There wasn't many members of the Ranton family around, as far as they knew, and it would seem that the legacy they created for themselves was slowly coming to an end. Their parents hadn't inherited any of the Ranton family's main abilities, but both of them possessed Black Lightning, which they taught to all of their children at a young age. After their training was completed, they were rewarded with a Lightning tattoo, which Malika had hers placed on her right shoulder. Growing up, her parents became very aware of her horrible temper, after nearly beating one of her brothers to a pulp. She was gifted with a panther she named Raja, in hopes of keeping her temper in check. All three Ranton siblings were enrolled into the academy, and the year before their graduation, a tragedy struck the entire family. The mountains quaked under the might of a battle ensuing nearby, their house taken down along with the mountain it was on. Malika was saved by Raja, both of them fleeing down the mountain to escape the falling debris and lava. She hadn't heard anything about her family after reaching safety, assuming the worst. However, she went back up to check, and found no remains of anything, as the lava had melted it all away. After her grieving period, she continued her education at the Academy, graduating with flying colors.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:37 pm
Tao-Benshin
Sorry Tao gonna have to override
NeverDreamt

One handed hand signs are fine but having one hand doing one hand sign while the other is doing another is a no go.

TrafalgarHyozo

We only allow 5 off chakra costs (-10/+5 for example). So you have to give something up to earn something.
We don't allow a full rank down on things, which means you're basically getting jutsu for free which isn't fair.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:52 pm
Sleepy Senpai

Your first PA is fine, but not the second one, and only because of rank. Raise it to chunnin and you'll be good.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:03 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
is it possible to decrease bloodline jutsu by 5 chakra? So, I get 5 chakra back anytime I use a technique?

If not, I'll change it to me allowing rigorous taijutsu styles to take up 1 slot instead of 2

also, since I'm changing my profile anyway, I hope it's ok if I changed my one of my disciplines from Brawler to Monk. I removed the ninjutsu slots I received from Brawler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name: Mui Oa Mah
Nickname: Monk-Boy
Attire: x

Birthdate: 9/23

Height: 74 inches (6'2")
Weight: 230 pounds

Nindo: "You're the one who decides how to live your life."
Personality: Despite the fact that he grew up in a monastery, Mui is a bit rude and vulgar. He is a hedonist in every sense of the word; most of the time, he only cares about what will bring him joy at a specific moment; he will worry about the consequences later.

However, Mui spent half of his life learning principles of divinity and perfection, so, when needed, he can be patient and show great judgement in battle. He is also a fairly good people-reader.

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Taijutsu
Second Class: Taijutsu

Bloodline: Satetsu

Chakra Pool: 100
Stamina Pool: 400
Chakra Element: Doton, Raiton
Chakra Color: Gold
Chakra Materialization: Appears in the shape of a thousand-armed konnan (like Chiriku)

Strengths:
• Massive, durable body
• Reflexes
• Agility
Weaknesses:
• can be impulsive
• battling genjutsu
Fears:
• Going back to the monastery

Class Disciplines :
• Berserker
• Monk
Reductions:
• Learns taijutsu 1 post faster (-1 for bloodline, +2 for tai class)
• Learns doton and raiton 1 post faster (+1 for bloodline)
• -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan.
Personal Attributes:
• Strong body: hardened body allows Mui to take slightly more of a beating than others
• Mui is very adept at his iron sand control; as a result, all clan jutsus cost -5 chakra, with the minimum being 5 chakra

OR

• rigorous taijutsu styles take up 1 slot

Ryo: 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Shuriken x10
• kunai x5
gourd full of gold on his back

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

DotonDoton

Raiton Raiton

Satetsu (Bloodline)

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Mui Oa Mah was born to modest-living parents somewhere in the Lightning Country. He had a fairly simple childhood in a small village until the age of 7; he, unfortunately, revealed to the village that he was capable of using magnetic jutsu, and word spread quickly. Seeing his potential, a local monastery requested that he join their ranks. His parents refused, and the monastery's true nature was revealed: they were, in fact, more of a battle-hungry cult, and they took the boy forcibly from his home. For the next 7 years, Mui was treated horribly, forced to work and train for the religious fanatics. The cult, fortunately, was taken down by members of the Cloud Village during a mission, and, instead of abandoning Mui, the shinobi invited him to join Kumogakure as a genin. He now does everything in his power to rebel against the teachings of the monastery and prove to everyone that he is more than just a monk boy.

TrafalgarHyozo

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:16 pm
TrafalgarHyozo

Ignore me Trafalgar I was wrong Tao was right please don't hurt me Tao. Monster of the Mist got something like your previous PA so you don't have to change it. *flails away*  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:20 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
TrafalgarHyozo

Ignore me Trafalgar I was wrong Tao was right please don't hurt me Tao. Monster of the Mist got something like your previous PA so you don't have to change it. *flails away*

haha, no problem. but can i still change from Brawler to Monk? smile

also, sorry if I'm not supposed to post here  

TrafalgarHyozo

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:22 pm
TrafalgarHyozo
XAyame_HatakeX
TrafalgarHyozo

haha, no problem. but can i still change from Brawler to Monk? smile

also, sorry if I'm not supposed to post here

You're good hun and yes you can change. smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:29 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Ok lol can you please give me a creative idea then for my second PA? As I exhausted my ideas and that idea was actually Taos lol  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:32 pm
NeverDreamt
XAyame_HatakeX

Ok lol can you please give me a creative idea then for my second PA? As I exhausted my ideas and that idea was actually Taos lol

Why not say -5 chakra to bloodline techs.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:40 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
NeverDreamt
XAyame_HatakeX

Why not say -5 chakra to bloodline techs.

I thought about that but I wanted something fun, to make my character unique Ya know? Maybe I'll figure something out by the time I get home  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:31 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Well been racking my brain for a unique ability, and since I have now had 3 denied im gonna ask you here before I edit my profile in 2 places. Can my character use two hands on a jutsu he would use one hand for in order to strengthen that Justu? Like making it harder for someone to break it etc. Don't know specifications yet but just an idea.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:50 am
XAyame_HatakeX
Sleepy Senpai

Your first PA is fine, but not the second one, and only because of rank. Raise it to chunnin and you'll be good.

Okay, the change has been made. ^^  

Sleepy Senpai

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:53 pm
NOT COMPLETE
User Image
Full Name: Tsukina Uchiha
Nickname: The Bladed Flower
Birthdate: September Third

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 115 lbs

Nindo: "Beauty and Harmony. Governed by one eternal law, all that begins must end."
Personality: Tsukina is rather rare for an Uchiha in that she follows the tenants of Bushido to the letter. She believes that every uchiha that fell from the path of honor, did so because their power corrupted them and they were not worthy of it. Despite being of a comfortable family with moderate amounts of money she still keeps herself humble. Devoting herself to practicality and honor she took up the sword while maintaining the mental pursuits of a scholar. Accordingly she is incredibly intelligent and, at times, views the world as a sho board. This mental clarity earned her top marks on her tests in the academy and already formed a reputation for being a promising strategist.
Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Bukijutsu (Samurai)
Second Class: Bloodline

Bloodline: Uchiha

Chakra Pool: 175
Stamina Pool: 325
Chakra Element: Katon,
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: When her chakra activates it gives off a very strong sent of vanilla. When she is calm its a very crisp clean scent, but when she is angry its very harsh and sour.

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Breaking Illusions
Weaknesses:
• Extreme long range combat.
• Raiton
Fears:
• Becoming consumed by power.
• Bringing shame to the Uchiha.

Class Disciplines :
• Samurai: You follow Bushidō, the "Way of the Warrior." Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by. Additionally, you start with the following four (4) techniques, rather than the six (6) most ninja do; Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique, ] Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique, ] Kai [ Release, ] and Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique. ]

• Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Bloodline one (1) post faster.
• Learns Bukijutsu 2 posts faster.(situational)

Personal Attributes:
Way of the Sword: Tsukina can learn an additional bukijutsu style.
Natural Competition: Whenever Tsukina is training around her twin Takeshi, she gains a two post reduction on bukijutsu. However, if Tsukina is not around, he does not receive this post reduction when training. (approved by mam)

Ryo: 両 00000
AC: 000

Missions Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

Weapon Type: White Katana and Wakizashi
Weapon Range:
Katana: Arm reach plus 60 cm
Wakizashi: Arm reach plus 45 cm
Weapon Weight:
Katana: 1.3 Kilograms
Wakizashi: 0.4 Kilograms
Weapon Location:
• Worn tucked into her Obi
Weapon Description:
This katana and wakizashi has been passed though the family for generations. Now that it has fallen to her she wears it with pride. It was crafted using the Soshu Kitae method of forging creating an incredibly sharp and durable blade. They have white scabbards with an engraving of a dragon with a black ito over a rayskin same. The habaki of the katana also has the uchiha clan crest carved into the silver.

Ancestral Armor
• Two Kunai
• Ten Steel Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ]
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Suiton

Uchiha

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Tsukina was born on September 3rd. She was luckily enough to be born with a twin who she would taunt over the two minute difference in their age. Her name would end up be Takeshi. The first few years that Tsuki remembers started when she was around five. Her brother and her were pretty much inseparable, they did everything together, and usually didn’t talk to anybody else. However, at the age of six she was separated from him by none other than her parents. Her mother was the one who took her in the middle of the night to a different house. All she was told was that it was time for her to start training and part of her training was going to have to be without her brother. At first Tsuki was barely able to function without her brother but, slowly she learned to accept the development. While she was being trained by her mother, she was taught the basics of Bushido and what it meant to be an Uchiha. She was instructed in battlefield tactics and warfare. She wasn’t quite able to learn the jutsu yet so, all she was taught was the specifics of them.

Around the time she was ten, Tsuki was finally brought back together with her twin brother. She would be trained with him for another couple of years before they were both put into the academy to become fully fledged shinobi. Both of them were highly competitive towards each other and were always trying to one up each other in any way possible. However, when it came to their final year of the academy, Tsukina was able to pull ahead and get the best marks in the class. Her brother came in with a close second on that one. Once they were finished with the academy they were made aware that one of them were to become the clan head. This was a recent development as the family of Uchiha that were the heads all had either died or disappeared at this point. So, a new competition has begun between the two for who will lead their Clan into a prosperous future.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games