Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----While Samuru's answer did annoy Wanryoku somewhat, he did not allow this to stop him. The boy moved liked an eel, knocking away his attacks with ease. Well, at the same time, Wanryoku was not actually trying to hurt him. However, when the attack came for his knee the giant had to react. Firstly, as the boy took a moment to steady and prepare himself, Wanryoku reached down and, utilizing the chakra that remained so alien to him, dragged his fists across the earth in a stance that looked nothing short of someone about to take a massive s**t, but when his fists came up after the drag it would expose that the dirt, oddly, came with them. This created a set of gauntlets around his hands and wrists that were made up of dirt and stone. Grinning as the boy lashed out like the aforementioned snake, Wanryoku brought a hand down to block the attack, which, if the boy continued into, might just cause some pain from the hardness of the stone gauntlets. [Maruton: Gurabo [ Null Release: Stone Gloves ] → C - ranked Complex :: [1/1] :: Completed]

-----However, as the boy was now close, too close, to the giant he did something that, given his size, was likely unexpected and unlikely: he lashed a leg to the ride in a roundhouse, an attack that one would normally see for someone much...lighter. The attack was a double part one, however, and should the attack miss, should he dodge, it would be followed up extremely fast by Wanryoku completing a partial rotation and bringing one of his mighty arms around for a clothesline. The attack was quick, and a fakeout, giving the overall success of the attack a good chance at connecting. [Double Rock Swing → B - ranked Simple :: [1/1] :: Completed]

-----But Wanryoku then jumped back, again whether he hit or not, and concentrated even as he floated quietly through the air. Time slowed as his mind focused on what he was to do next, something he was not...altogether sure of working. Handy though it was, the technique was meant for defense, which anyone who knew Wanryoku well enough could have told you was outside of usual character choices. Still, it was to shock and awe more than anything. [Jagged Armor of Dust → B - ranked Complex :: [1/2] :: Incomplete]

-----Feet connecting to the ground with a large thud, Wanryoku let out a battle roar, a cry that would send birds flying from the suddeness of the sound. Bringing his gauntletted hands out to the side and down in the universal display of "powering up", his chakra burst the ground about him, ripping parts of the stone and dirt free and dragging it kicking and screaming to his body. Thin though the new layer was, dirt and stone gave his skin edges, as if little fissures had slammed together on fault lines to give him some rather serious flesh-shredding abilities, as well as defense. Dropping into a power stance, right leg behind and left forefront, left arm pushed forward in a clenched stone fist and right held, fingers splayed, out to the back and side, Wanryoku grinned and growled in anticipation. Now the fight was ready. "Calm, strength. I know style, one Kaileer should learn. Look forward to this, I do." Looking forward to smashing the kid's face in after this learning bout was over, anyway. [Jagged Armor of Dust → B - ranked Complex :: [2/2] :: Completed]

►►O → O → C◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

AandOE

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Wolfe Whitehorn

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 0 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 2 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:08 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 300
AC: 0000450
❄ Chakra :---/355 ❄ Stamina :---/320 ❄

Seiji pressed his assault on even as the larger jounin brought to bare a pair of earthen gauntlets. His mind holding the precept meditation of Metal: Splitting he pressed into the attack and allowed the pressure of the two techniques to combine. While the assault would not outward shatter the man's newfound weapons it would send cracks riveting through them. Seiji's face remained cool, but a slight smirk could be seen playing on the boy's devilish sharp features.

"Oh." Was all he intoned as he looked to the man's now cracked gauntlets before moving into his next movement of counteraction.

As soon as his opponent's leg made a twist and began to raise, Seiji took note of it. His eyes followed the giant, this man was much more limber than his size would go to state he was. Taking one, then two steps back Seiji dodged behind the foot as it lashed out for him, and just as quickly dove in forward.
[ 1/2 ]

Moving in forward he thrust his palm against the underside of the giant's knee to use his momentum to his advantage and to unsettle the beast's lumbering advance. The strike, hit or miss, would serve to make his opponent move in a way that would turn the closed distance into Seiji's own favour if lady luck remained on his side. Then it came, and he saw it, the clothesline, Seiji stayed in close and one thought came to him.
[ 2/2 Hsing-I: Bear Withdrawing, Shocking, then Following Learned ]

The meditation of fire [ Fire: Bursting [Hou: Pao] - B-Rank ] flowed over him and he focused on bursting forth the next attack, in such speed that the two would meet evenly.

Spreading his stance in the heart's murmur that he was given, Seiji would lower himself. This lowering motion and the shifting of his hips brought one of his legs forth to chest level, before he shifted forth once more. Throwing the first kick outward he aimed it for the leg that remained grounded, aiming to toss the man off balance further.
[ 1/2 ]

His body would then thrust upwards off of his back leg. The now freed leg would kick forth at the arm that was aiming to deliver the clothesline blow, no longer attempting to avoid it. Instead he would use this man's momentum to flip himself over, taking the force of the blow to his leg in a rolling motion with the rest of his body to lessen the overall damage.
[ 2/2 Hsing-I: Extending Rooster Learned ]

Flipping once over the man Seiji would touch down to the ground two feet behind him, turning his head over his shoulder to face him.

"Very well."

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Lanfaer

[Techniques Utilized:]
Hsing-I Pakua: Bear Withdrawing, Shocking, then Following
Hsing-I Pakua: Fire: Bursting [Hou: Pao] B-Rank
Hsing-I Pakua: Extending Rooster

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:53 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----The giant turned to look at the boy, his power stance still ready. The grin remained, yes, and it only widened when he saw the cracks on his own hands. "Cool. Stronger than hope!" Thinking for words was nothing important when involved in this fight, and thus he let his full accent take over. Well, now it was time to get a bit more serious. Learning was all well and good, but this fighting? This was what Wanryoku was born for, how he'd trained for years to fight. This...this sent his blood racing, his pulse pounding. Taking in a deep breath, Wanryoku moved again with speed. Taking his gauntleted hands he slammed them together, creating a massive rock ball, and threw it for all he was worth at the kid, chakra blossoming a moment before it flew towards the shinobi. The ball was large, able to obscure part of Wanryoku from sight. [Maruton: Goryu Dango [ Null Release: Mud Beachball ] → C - ranked Complex :: [1/1] :: Completed]

-----That was the opening he needed. The next attack was something that would utilize the rock already thrown, as no action should be wasted in combat. Wanryoku crouched down slightly, taking a similar pose to someone about to dash forward. And then he did, he utilized Stamina into the movement, throwing himself at blinding speed with all of his strength behind the thrust. As he did so his hands came up before him, arms crossed, but right shoulder thrusted forward just a bit more than the left. The thrust moved him faster than the enormous boulder, which, when it was a good six inches in front of Seiji, exploded as Wanryoku came through the boulder, having two effects. One was that the shrapnel of the explosion would likely pelt him, distracting him, and secondly the dust might cause Seiji to flinch back lest it reach his eyes. Hopefully. [Double Rock Swing → B - ranked Simple :: [1/1] :: Completed]

-----The follow up attack was something that happened by instinct, utilizing the already massive amount of force and velocity behind his wild lunge. Without a single hesitation Wanryoku brought his head down with enough force to shatter a boulder to pieces. The boy could try to dodge this, as Wanryoku wasn't aiming for any specific body part, unless "somewhere above the belt" counted as a body part. In which case, tally ho! Either way, dodging the attack of the headbutt was likely possible, but likely only if Wanryoku's original attacks could be seen through. The attack wasn't meant to kill, and surely wouldn't, but perhaps the boy would sense otherwise? All Wanryoku expected out of this was for the boy to utilize his newest training to somehow throw him off enough to unbalance him. [Yamayagi Mozou [ Mountain Goat Mimic ] → B - ranked Simple :: [1/1] :: Completed]

►►O → O → C◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

AandOE

Wolfe Whitehorn

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:37 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄

"Proper application of force, not brute strength. Like a flowing river pounding on the stones that block its path." The Hattori replied as he came to stand.

His vision would quickly come to be obscured by a massive boulder, however, and he was forced to quickly come to the realization that his opponent knew too well the application of force as well. Falling backwards in what seemed at first to be an over-exaggerated, but under scrutiny of those watching they would see his face and physical form never broke composure, movement the genin would watch as the ball soared closer, only to see the feet of his opponent sweeping in towards him.

He silently applied the meditation of Metal to his technique, and waited for his opponent to come in closer. [ Metal: Splitting [Jin: Pi] - Rank-B ]

Kicking himself loose as the pair coupled in closer he would spin slightly off to one side, delivering a kick off to the right leg off Wanryoku, as he smashed through the boulder, if he didn't manage to catch himself in time to see the fallen adversary, aimed at the lower leg. Utilizing this kick or the momentum of it should he miss, to distance himself from the man he would use the same spinning force to drive himself back up to his feet. [ Kisumaku [ Hickey ] Rank: C ]

Taking a step forward towards his opponent Seiji would open up his hips by rotating his left foot outward. Sinking down on this foot he would pivot forward and throw out a powerful roundhouse kick by twisting and shifting his hips from his right side, aiming to take out the giant's left leg and offset his balance. He believed in following the man's own speed and matching it with this strike it would severely off balance him.
[ 1/3 ]

His elbow would quickly follow in suit, aimed for the man's back as his head was outside of reach for the main blow. The arm worked forward and down at a slight angle, blowing back the sleeve of his kimono with a furious wind. Should the second part of the attack connect the only thought in Seiji's head would be how the man's body felt like stone in it's current condition.
[ 2/3 ]

Following these two steps of the technique he tried to use the brute force of the technique as well as the pivoting motion of his body and the exerted torque on Wanryoku to drive him down to the ground. Seiji's elbow shifted from striking inward on Wan's shoulder to driving downward, pushing his body while the blow at the leg had hopefully separated his ankle from the ground enough to entirely unbalance him. Now he waited for motion to do it's job, and hoped gravity took over from there.
[ 3/3 Hsing-I: Lion Sweeping and Chopping Learned ]

Lanfaer

Hsing-I Pakua: Metal: Splitting [Jin: Pi] - Rank: B
Kiss of Flesh and Steel: Kisumaku [ Hickey ] Rank: C
Hsing-I Pakua: Lion Sweeping and Chopping Rank: C

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:01 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Even as his body came through the boulder he felt something smack his leg. There was little pain, but it still made his leg wobble slightly. Forcing some Stamina into it he kept it still, hard as rock, and let the armor he bore on his body absorb the strike. But the next attack came fast, a roundhouse that, given his stance currently, would knock him flat on his face. Now now, that couldn't be allowed, right? Training or no, the Genin could not show him up. And would not. Still, he was good, better than most he had fought. So when the attack came around to his back, Wanryoku brought his left arm up and around, utilizing the training of the Mountain Rising technique. Instead of aiming to smash it into the arm and break it, however, Wanryoku instead pushed lighter, forcing him downwards from pushing off of the arm. It was not going to be much, but it was enough to allow him to Anchor himself in place upon the earth. [Mountain Rising → B - ranked Simple :: [1/1] :: Completed]

-----His feet locked in place, Wanryoku let the attack smash into his shoulder, but instead of going down as he surely would have, he remained in place. A blow from someone as light as him meant nothing when this ability, this training, was used to anchor himself in place to sling his brother around. Grunting, the giant turned with his other hand clenched in a fist at his side, as as he completed the turn Wanryoku would lash out with a fist, which if it would connect would possibly break the sternum.. [Jishin Kobushi [ Earthquake Fist ] → B - ranked Simple :: [1/1] :: Completed]

-----Yet even if the boy absorbed the attack, or somehow deflected it, perhaps he would not see Wan's other attack of choice. Because as the above attack came to strike him he changed the attack into a full on grapple. The pain on his knee from the attacks did slow him quite a bit as he lunged forward to grab the boy by his shoulder in the grip of a mountain main. Grunting, he would heave, one armed, as if Seiji were nothing more than a sack of potatoes. [Hishoumaruish [ Flying Boulder ] → A - ranked Simple :: [1/1] :: Incomplete]

-----The throw was over his shoulder as Wan turned, and when he came out of the turn it was to pivot one last time to fling Seiji for all he was worth. Where, the question might have come? Well, Samuru was just sitting there, doing nothing. He was watching a spar without interacting. Well, that was going to change. "Train with, Samuru! If not, maybe can catch?!" [Hishoumaruish [ Flying Boulder ] → A - ranked Simple :: [1/1] :: Completed]

►►O → O → C◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

AandOE

Wolfe Whitehorn

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----тhere were two things I noticed upon entering the dojo. The first was that Wanryoku was there. I heard the giant before I saw him a moment later. Well, it was good to know he was alive, after whatever secret mission that I still knew nothing about that Kinpaku had sent him on. The second was that he was sparring with someone. The swordsman Hattori I'd seen in the office. Well, that crossed Wan off the list of people to talk to. It'd have to wait until he was done with the genin. But as far as I could tell, the man was holding his own pretty well.
-----Samuru leaned against the wall near them, watching, I assumed. I considered joining him, but for a moment I couldn't bring myself to move. I didn't want to be confronted about my promotion. I wanted to be treated like normal for a while longer, at the very least.
-----I was snapped from my thoughts when Wan suddenly pivoted, catching the genin Hattori and tossing him at Samuru. Apparently Wan was trying to make it an all out brawl. I didn't really want to get involved, as was clear by Samuru's stance as well. He'd had no intention of getting dragged into. Which meant, if I was spotted, I probably wouldn't have a choice in the matter. Maybe I needed it. Sighing, I retreated to the side, away from the fight, where I could try to train while I waited for them to finish.

((Crappy post is crappy. Sorry, no motivation. =.=))

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer
Wolfe Whitehorn

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Bukijutsu : Weapon Specialist | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
Chakra 435/430 | Stamina 215 |✠

[✠]Samuru had, during the time Wanryoku and Seiji were fighting, received a package from Takumi. The messenger delivered a smooth black box that was neatly divided down the middle. It was nearly as tall as his leg and almost 4ft wide and Samuru was keeping it close to his leg as he went over the invoice. However..."What?" he looked up in time to see Wanryoku throwing his sparring partner at him You- he kicked the side of the box and thrust one hand into the contents. There was suddenly someone standing in front of Samuru, legs braced to catch the flying Seiji if he didn't recover on his own. The someone was pale, with chin length straight black hair, standing at just under 6'0 and with a unique set of clothing. Samuru had his hand pressed firmly to the man's back, seeming to brace him Stupid giant. he scowled.[✠]
OoC: For description and pictures, see profile.
Used:
Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique)
Rank E
Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target. [ Each usage of this technique generates a string on each finger of a single hand. ]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

Lanfaer

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:35 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
❄ Chakra :350/355 ❄ Stamina :---/320 ❄

When he realized he could not throw his opponent to the ground Seiji attempted to take a step back, but instead found himself being hooked into Wanryoku's attack. He had purposefully weakened his first assault and as such Seiji would find himself only being thrown back by it, but the next one was much more damning. Seeing the approaching fist he prepared himself for the worst. As he did so he allowed his breathing to synchronize with that of the giant and took on the trance state of Shigure Souen's 'May Wind, October Rain'. As the punch closed in he took a single step sideways and entirely dodged beside the bursting strength of his adversary, his cold eyes staring directly into those of the giant as they closed within an inch of each other's faces.

When he felt the other arm of the giant wrap around and heave him, his expression did not change, instead he watched him with the same cold eyes, their sapphire hues staring deep into those of the Mountain Man.

Having been thrown by the massive hulk of man Seiji found himself with little to reply with at the moment. He had taken a gambit in trying to toss the man to the ground, one he had lost this time. Careening through the air he saw Samuru and a newcomer, another young man, one with scars over his eye. Still, Seiji had only a fraction more to reply or run headlong into Samuru and the man who suddenly stood in front of him, braced to catch him.

The smirk on Seiji's face shifted and he drew one hand up towards his face, making a quick seal. A sheet of ice would begin to form mid-air before the man who stood to guard Samuru, and Seiji would brace himself, planting his feet before shoving backwards, flipping back and landing behind Samuru to see his hand on the man's back. Interesting to say the least. Perhaps he was bracing the man who had appeared to protect him.

Still he stared from behind Sapphire eyes at the collection of malcontents who had arrived, before staring at his younger half-sister who he had landed closest to. Smacking Hatsu Yuki in the back of the head he began to slowly walk back towards the circle where they had been sparring at moments earlier.

"Good Toss." He intoned to the giant, before looking to Samuru and his Guardian. "Good Catch."

Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin
GalagaHero

Shigure Souen: May Wind, October Rain
Hyouton: Hyouton Ice Creation

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:40 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----It seemed that the boy was a master of the Path of Least Resistance, which did fit his fighting style perfectly. And a Hyouton user as well. This information Wanryoku considered as he stood and looked at Samuru, who was scowling at him. "You always so grumpy. Cheer up. Make friends that way." Raising one stone gauntletted hand, the giant pointed his finger at the boy's chest, despite the fact that he was several good yards away. "You want to learn? Be stronger? Fine. Come here, and train." That said, Wanryoku dropped into a ready stance, his arm cocked back behind him and his other forward with his footing. It was the stance afforded to him through training with Mori no Ichigeki, the heavy spear fighting style, that ensured firm footage. [Steady Mountain Palm → A - ranked Simple :: [1/2] :: Incomplete]]

-----Yet that would not be the end. Before Samuru stood a tall, pale man, and from the random appearance Wanryoku was forced to either believe this was a summoning, or a puppet. Did this mean that Samuru was, in fact, a puppet user? Unfortunately the giant did not know, and he was forced to lament this fact. For someone who spoke and desired villager companionship, he was proving to be quite inadequate at learning the strengths of his allies. As an example, he knew only that Kaileer wanted to learn to fight with more than one blade, and that meant there were several options to him. For Wanryoku, there were few, and one was this. Learning would come through battle, through conflict and sparring. Only in battle could you learn the truth of another, and in this case, that meant fighting Samuru. Without thinking about it, Wanryoku spoke aloud as he waited. "Who are you, Sam-uru? Truly?" Even as he spoke, Wanryoku concentrated and placed chakra into his most forward hand. [Rising Earth Fragments → A - ranked Complex :: [1/3] :: Incomplete]

-----Chakra built there, and stamina, a blending of the two combining with the formation in his mind. This was the next part, the part where everything came out. But he could not, not yet. Not without there being a purpose, a location to strike. Without it, the jutsu meant nothing. Without a bat of an eyelash, he stared down Samuru with a small smirk, daring him to attack. [Steady Mountain Palm → A - ranked Simple :: [2/3] :: Incomplete]

►►O → O → C◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

AandOE

Wolfe Whitehorn

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄

Breaking away from the spar with Wanryoku as he shifted his focus onto Samuru, Seiji smiled to himself and began to walk towards the normal training area once more. Turning back to see if his half-sister would follow him he only gave her a moment before he tarried forth again. If the girl couldn't keep up then he wouldn't wait around for her.

Now as he arrived to the normal training grounds once more he let his smile fade and he stepped in close to the training dummies. Focusing downward the genin pushed chakra towards his feet, filling his legs and said feet with the energies. He would then begin to move.
[ 1/3 ]

Sliding around the grounds somewhat as he did this he gained better footing. The chakra was weird to walk upon, and with time it made his feet unresponsive and his footwork became sloppier. So much so was it that as he stepped to the side he rolled over a loose stone and found himself rolling to a stand, shaking the dirt from himself before once more taking his stance.
[ 2/3 ]

Once more he began to push chakra through his lower extremities whilst holding stance. His eyes danced quickly across the field for any loose debris, and as it was noted he deigned the best paths around them. Then he was off, the chakra enhancing his speed and pushing him to abnormal heights for these several moments he maintained it.
[ 3/3 Shigure Souen: Innocent Rain Learned]

Adjusting to these changes he took to the target and drew his katana. Raising his blade in a heightened position above his head, with the blade perpendicular to the target, his opposing arm held out so that the point and his opposing index finger barely avoided touching, he waited for just a few moments. Refreshing the chakra in his feet then throughout his body he aimed himself downrange at his target.
[ 1/3 ]

Lowering his stance slightly he tensed the muscles in his arms, his eyes squinting somewhat as he inspected the target and those around him. His legs lowered, slowly spreading themselves, one forward, the other back until he took a half-crouched position. Then he took to leaning forward, preparing himself for the launch, for the lunge into the heart of his opponent.
[ 2/3 ]

Throwing himself forward and snapping his feet into motion Seiji was carried forth, not just by his own locomotion but by the advanced speed of the chakra network. His body shifted, his torso twisting to throw his right arm forward with the blade, the lower body twisting so that it would avoid any cut an opponent would attempt to make, the blade sinking easily into its target. Then came the soft blue flames that licked over the blade and along the target for a few brief moments while the chakra enhanced body caught up to what had just happened.
[ 3/3 Shigure Souen: Fiendish Speed Rain Learned ]

Stepping back from the target with his blade in his hand, Seiji tilted his head, inspecting the remnant of the target for a moment before sheathing his blade and sitting down. Here, as he sat he let his mind wander, wandering up into the clouds above. He let himself think of the people in combat, then back down to himself, and his own intentions. Something within himself seemed to awaken, a sort of sense.
[ 1/3 ]

Still this was something that was wild and unknown to him, so he took time to meditate on this further. At first it was just wild sensations, huge focuses of feelings or maybe it was some chakra sense, but he had yet to refine it. He thought on this heavily for a time, until his mind came to ease once more.
[ 2/3 ]

When at last he came to this ease he tried to reach out into the heavens once more and let the sense of self come pouring down over all that was around himself. He felt a great many things, though no immediate sense of where or who they directly came from. Still the intents were clear, the intent to battle, the intent to hurry to complete, the intent to prove, the last intent he felt he knew to be his own, the intent to become better.
[ 3/3 Shigure Souen: Insight Rain Learned ]

Coming up to stand he drew his stowed sword and moved towards the target once more. A smile met his lips as he leapt up towards the target, wrenching its arm in his hand, yanking it back towards himself. His hand tensed up and he twisted himself around mid-air as he pulled it closer.
[ 1/2 ]

As his body made its rotation a glint of steel would be seen in the light above. Seiji would quickly bring his right hand down, impaling the target with his sword, feeling the warm steel of his blade slice easily inward. Then with a swift kick he would flip himself backwards from the target.
[ 2/2 KoFS: Broken Heart's Kiss Learned ]

As he landed the dirt kicked up aimlessly around him and cold sapphire eyes stared through the dirt towards the target. He was kneeling low, his hands held near his sides, his blade held outwards towards the target in his right hand. Still he held this stance, his muscles relaxing as he did so.
[ 1/2 ]

Before the dirt could settle, however, Seiji rolled forward, disappearing in the cloud. His form quickly reappeared, however, as he jumped upwards, blade turned in hand. Grasping the sword now with both hands he delivered a quick mid-section cut across the center of the target before fading back into the cloud just as it began to die down.
[ 2/2 KoFS: Sudden Kiss Learned ]

As the air around Seiji settled it would be shown that he was holding the blade still, a scabbard of chakra beginning for form on the blade as he remained. He would look down to the blade to make sure it hadn't fractured or begun to show signs of the ultimate wear, then with no sign or emotion on his face turn back to the target. When he did so he adopted a stance much like the thrusting one he had followed earlier.
[ 1/3 ]

Though this time, unlike the last was much different, taking only two steps forward he thrust the blade forward at half it's length instead of it's full line. The blade sizzled into the material of the target and Seiji pushed behind it further. Letting go of the blade it remained, chakra still coating its surface.
[ 2/3 ]

Then with a torquing of his hips and a slight jump Seiji kicked the pommel of the blade. This would send the blade sinking through the target's core, eating through its wooden core and the outer layers of straw like they were nothing. As he landed the chakra scabbard around the blade faded and Seiji waited only a few seconds more before retrieving his blade.
[ 3/3 KoFS: Breath Taking Kiss Learned ]

Now twisting the blade in his hand Seiji took one more step forward and smacked the flat of his blade against the chest of the target. His hand immediately pressed against it and his eyes deadlocked with the image of the head upon the target. He was growing tired and weary of this, but knew he must do so to become much stronger.
[ 1/3 ]

Chakra began to coast through his arm down into his hand and the young Hattori inspected his blade as the energy danced into it, still surveying to make sure that no damage occurred to his weaponry. This Chakra, along with his personal strength was easily imparted to the target and small sparks began to form in the straw of the target. His eyes shone with the sapphire will of the Hattori family as he did so and the sounds of straw snapping were easily audible to himself.
[ 2/3 ]

Then without little warning or action he pulsed more chakra into the blade. This released an outbound pulse from the blade that quickly took its toll on the target, the sound of straw snapping was heard from the exterior. Then with absolutely no warning the doll gave way and snapped, as if under the total weight and strain that had been applied were enough to directly shatter these premium targets.
[ 3/3 KoFS: Folding Lips Learned ]

Lanfaer
GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:45 am
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
❄ Chakra :365/365 ❄ Stamina :305/305 ❄

Hatsu watched her half-brother spar with the giant, a display of fluidity and brute-force. Sieji looked to be winning, but the large man seemed to block Seiji's combo and grapple him, and proceeded then to throw him in the direction of a man with a black box.

Suddenly, the man opened the box and reached inside, and much to Hatsu's discomfort, a human-like figure emerged from it. Putting the pieces together she figured out this was not a human, but in fact a puppet! Obviously surprised, Hatsu shed a tear, with a surprised look on her face. She entered a sort of trance, perhaps from shock, until she felt a sharp pain on the back of her head. Snapping out of her daze, she sighted seiji leaving, with a slower pace than usual. Wondering what's wrong, she clumsily packed her things and followed him. When she had caught up with her half-brother, the young hattori saw he was already training again. Waiting for him to take a small break, Hatsu decided to buck up in the meantime.

[those I'm Interacting With]

Wolfe Whitehorn

[OOC]

Hatsu has a fear of puppets.

Also, sorry for late-ish post and crappy post, been unable to access internet and sick for the past few days.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:58 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Bukijutsu : Weapon Specialist | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
Chakra 435/430 | Stamina 215 |✠

[✠]Glancing to Seiji, Samuru tilted his chin up, unimpressed. He hadn't caught anyone...nor had he intended to catch Seiji. Dropping his hand, he stepped around Peilli to eye Wanryoku as Seiji and the small girl went off on their own to train "..." Who was he? The question surprised him, though his expression didn't change as he contemplated an answer. No one had asked him that before, not since he had come here to Kumo and he hadn't considered it in a long time "That's a complicated question." he replied after some time. That smirk wasn't going to work on him and he just scowled less..."What kind of answer do you want, giant?" Peilli moved subtly, turning his realistic face towards Wnaryoku. If a puppet could look human, it would be this one. Perfectly designed to mimic a human, Peilli even had a bone structure under the porcelain and steel skin. Peilli was a puppet...but he had a secret smile painted on his face, like he knew something no one else did "And don't try that with me." Samuru snapped, sliding one foot back and out "If you want a spar, don't bait me. Just say it. I don't take well to being teased into a fight...and I don't talk during spars either. So if you want an answer, fine. If you want a fight, fine. You can't have both." he flexed his hand, tightening his fist as he met Wanryoku's gaze. Samuru would give him an answer, if the giant wanted it or a spar. Who was he....He was the dishonored son, the unyielding knife and above all else, he was not someone to tease or bait.[✠]
OoC:
Used:

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

Lanfaer

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:33 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----ιgnoring the commotion from the other three--four; apparently another Hattori genin was floating around--I found a spot away from them and out of sight to sit and focus on my chakra, and just... breathe. I needed to not think about the situation I was stuck in for a little while. If I was going to do this, I had to be able to show confidence, or else doubt would be raised, and I wasn't willing to face the consequences of that.

Chakra Training
----- I started the same way as usual: by moving my chakra around my body, letting it swirl out of control to the point I was certain even someone who wasn't a sensor could feel it buzzing. A wild rush of leaves, I had always depicted the vibrant energy as, blown by a storm... which was ironic seeing how I hated storms. Funny that I was now the Kage of a village known for its storms. Even with that thought aside, the release of focus brought with it the rush of negative emotions I normally expelled during the states of being. [1/3]
-----Closing my eyes, I drew in a deep breath, and released it slowly, my method of restoring my focus. All at once, the rush halted, and the whirlwind fell still. The change was almost instantaneous now simply from experience with the states of being. They required I be able to focus my chakra whether stressed or angry or afraid and expel those negative emotions. Calmed, the chakra began settling, flowing steadily throughout my limbs, even and unhampered. [2/3]
-----I moved the chakra from limb to limb smoothly, testing how much pressure I could stand before being forced to release it. It left my hands tingling with energy similar to static, though it faded after a moment. That was fine. If I ever needed to defend myself via chakra, I had to be able to hold a great amount of it steady and be able to withstand any pain that may come with it. My hopes were that things would never come to it, but there was bound to be someone after my head eventually. [3/3 Advanced Training: Concentrate COMPLETE]
[Permanent +30 to chakra/stamina]

-----Chakra under control, I decided to try something a little different and focus on my stamina instead. Which meant physical training. I was a weapons focus, and yet that was something I rarely had the chance to actually do. For one, it would give me no time to think. So I set to that. The only way I was going to improve my stamina was to exert myself. So I started with something simple: push-ups. [1/3]
-----I didn't bother keeping count; if I kept count, I would convince myself I could stop after a certain number. I kept going until my arms literally couldn't support me anymore, and laid on the ground--thank the gods for being out of view--for a long while waiting for the limbs to stop throbbing. Or at least until they didn't feel like they were on fire anymore. It wasn't even a satisfying burn, just flat out agony. But I knew I would become stronger for it. [2/3]
-----Heaving a deep breath, I forced myself shakily back to my hands and knees and then sat back on my heels to grab my blade. To set in stone what I had just done, it was time I went back to the basics. Unsheathing the sword, I watched electricity dance across the steel briefly, and then moved it to my waist as if it were sheathed. Ichi. I drew the weapon from my hip straight forward the out to my side, arm straight, point facing north, shifting my left foot forward in the same motion. Ni. I took the sword firmly in both hands, bringing it up over my head and then straight down until the tip was inches from the ground. Then it moved to my right side, forty-five degrees from center. San. I took it upward diagonally past my shoulder, shifting my weight forward. Shi. I brought the blade back down diagonally, shifting back to the stance before the third cut. Go. Raising the blade to horizontal, I cut straight across, halting the blade at my left hip. I shifted my right foot forward and turned my grip to mirror the third cut stance once more. Roku, up past my right shoulder. Shichi, back down to the previous stance. Hachi. I brought the blade once more to horizontal on my right side and cut across, returning my feet to shoulder width apart. Raising the sword above my head, I shifted back first the left foot, and then the right, back to my original position and return the weapon to my hip. Repeat. [3/3 Advanced Training: Concentration COMPLETE]
[Permanent +30 Chakra/Stamina]

[Santoryu - Ittoryu [One-Sword School] 1/1 LEARNED]

-----One through eight. Eight basic steps to swordsmanship that were near impossible to master because of their simplicity. Something else I didn't bother counting the number of besides one through eight. But I needed to move on to actual techniques to gain anything else from this training, so I continued with stamina since I was on a roll. Shifting out of basic techniques, I slipped into basics of styles, starting with a new style I wanted to learn anyway. The first of it, I had just finished, so I could continue with the techniques. Returning my blade to its scabbard, I held it at my side. Envisioning an opponent, I studied his breathing and, waiting for him to breathe out, I just as quickly drew my blade, cut, and returned it. [1/3] [Santoryu - Itto-Ryu Iai: Shishi Sonson [One Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Lion's Song] 1/1 LEARNED]
-----Simple enough, the next technique I needed to learn could be aided by the blade's element. Drawing it from its scabbard once more, I pushed chakra into the sword and held it in both hands. The idea was to numb the opponent more than harm them. It wasn't a very powerful technique, but placed properly, it could cost an opponent the fight. I lunged forward, using the momentum to jump and then bring the blade down on a nearby boulder. The steel let out a satisfying ring and, thanks to the make of the blade, there wasn't even a den in the metal. [2/3] [Santoryu - Hiryuu Kaen [Flying Dragon Impulse] 1/1 LEARNED]
-----I pumped chakra into the blade once more, watching it light up with sparks again. It was hard not to flinch from still, but I was getting better. The final of the one sword school techniques was just as simple as the others, and projected an unexpected wave of chakra at an opponent. I raised the charged blade over my shoulder, and then swept it in front of me, releasing the pent up energy. The chakra spiraled forward in a blast, kicking up quite a bit of dust in its path. It traveled almost ten feet before dissipating. [3/3 Advanced Training: Performance COMPLETE]
[Permanent +15 chakra/stamina]
[San-Juu-Roku Pondo Hou [Single Sword Rising Phoenix] 1/1 LEARNED]

-----Finally, I focused just on chakra instead of both. I was skilled with a blade, but I lacked skill in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. I needed to change that if I was going to be seen as one of the strongest figures in the village. I had a village to lead now, and its people would rely on me to give orders during a dire situation, which was bound to happen eventually... unfortunately.
-----I returned the blade to its scabbard again. Just to get my chakra moving. I focused it into one hand, and then into my index and middle fingers. Sparks arced between the two before extending out from them into an electric blade. The blade technique. Something that was more design for stunning an opponent than cutting, but could be utilized in many ways during a situation I might otherwise lose my blade. [1/3]
-----But I needed a certain ninjutsu skill, and I had for a while. If I ever exhausted myself physically, I needed a way to escape from an enemy. Shunshin no Jutsu, the Body Flicker technique, was an entirely chakra based technique that transported one to another location. I'd seen it used countless times by other shinobi and I was surprised it wasn't a basic technique we were taught. The hand seal for it was simple enough. I actually wasn't entirely sure how it worked. The way I'd seen it used, I assumed it focused chakra in the feet. So, shifting my chakra around briefly, I focused it downward. [2/3] [Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] 1/2]
-----With my chakra settled again, I turned my attention to exactly where I wanted to go. I didn't want to go back to the office yet. There was nothing waiting for me there but stress. I wanted to train. I wanted to become stronger. So I decided on a point not too far away. Making the hand sign required, I pushed chakra down into my feet again, and moved. It was a bit disorienting, and I didn't exactly go where I'd intended. Or maybe I had? Either way I had the concept down; I could work on the details later. [3/3 Advanced Training: Performance COMPLETE]
[Permanent +15 chakra/stamina]
[Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Techique] 2/2 LEARNED]

((^ Lol you don't have to read this. Nothing here applies except for knowing he used Shunshin.))

-----Where exactly I ended up was back by Wan and Samuru, who, like the genin from before, looked intent on duking it out. And apparently some outside force wanted me to get involved despite my lack of want. Wan was charging some sort of attack I wasn't sure I wanted to be at the other end of and Samuru was being defended by another person? No one I'd ever seen. No, not human. There was something off about the face. Whatever was coming from him, I didn't want to be in the path of either. But either way my presence was exposed now. Whether that meant anything to the two of them was their own decision. My first instinct, which was becoming too much of an instinct, as I backed out of the line of fire, was to activate the state of defense. Neither were Ninjutsu focus that I knew of, so maybe it was more a subconscious defense than anything.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 9 5 / 5 9 5 (+90)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 7 5 / 5 7 5 (+90)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 9 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Zama no Bensho [State of Defense]
While in this state, the Hakemoto gives off a thin aura of their corresponding chakra color. This aura is constantly flowing from their body, so long as they are conscious and aware of their surroundings. Although the user is unable to perform techniques above Rank B, any Ninjutsu under Rank B that makes contact with the aura is dispersed. Additionally, any Genjutsu under Rank B is easily seen through, though not broken, so long as the aura is active.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +230 Chakra/ +230 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:00 pm
User Image

Aoiyasha pranced her way into the academy blades upon her back. Tilting her head to the side she attempted to figure out what exactly was going on. It seemed like the large way to big male, was attempting to educate the smaller, apparently easily thrown, male. In the process the tall lanky male had somehow gotten involved by the way to large male. Which lead to the jumping around really quickly, young male. Why would he get involved? Would he get involved? She pranced in a circle before laying down and waiting, watching. Humans were such weird creatures to her.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:55 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----It seemed that Samuru would not talk, at least not at the time. Well, that would change, because Wanryoku would try to get him to open up. He had to. Something...urged him on, to make him question himself. Perhaps it was because when he looked at Samuru he saw the beginnings of what Haituro became. And he would not lose someone else to Haituro's path, would not hunt down someone else that was part of the village. Taking a slow breath, unblinking, he watched the puppet with peripheral vision only, though that was more than enough with the level of concentration battle took for him. However, before the battle could truly take place a certain warrior with black hair and an attitude problem popped into existence before him and Samuru both. With a sudden elation he couldn't explain, he roared with laughter and grinned. "Ha ha! This be fun, now!" And with that, he slammed his fist into the ground, unleashing a torrent of dirt and stone into the air and causing the earth to rise in a ripple around him in all directions. If the two did not move quickly, they would find themselves thrown off of their feet by the sheet force of the explosion. [Rising Earth Fragments → A - ranked Complex :: [3/3] :: Complete]

-----But the threat, the unknown factor, was the man. The one he assumed was a puppet. Could it really be that? Or was it a summon? The threat did not end here, with the first attack. Instead, he ran through the obscuring cloud of dust and stone debris and brought a fist upwards into an uppercut, looking to smash the b*****d into the sky. [Steady Mountain Palm → A - ranked Simple :: [1/2] :: Incomplete (still)]]

►►O → O → C◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

AandOE

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games