Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:37 pm
I can't say the words out loud...
So in a rhyme I wrote you down.
Now you'll live throughout the ages;
I can feel your pulse in the pages.
I have written you down...
Now you will live forever.

User Image
G E R M A I N E
D Y A N
U M B E R

former hufflepuffmugglebornbookworm

Germaine had run all the way from the library to the castle gates when she heard an attack was underway. Maybe she didn't actually teach these children, but they went to her library and they were under her care as a staff member. The last time she'd been in this sort of mess she'd almost been killed by a vampire. No bloodsucking fiends to worry about this fine morning. Just weaponized hatred. Once she was beyond the gates she apparated onto the scene, and was immediately hit with a spell that sent her flying. Luckily, she hit another masked figure, whom went down with a rather satisfying crunch. Everything hurt, but she was alive, though she'd lost her glasses. Oh well. They were mostly for reading, anyways. "Flipendo genu!" she cast at the nearest attacker, and they went down flailing. "Stupefy! Stupefy!" They were messing with the wrong librarian.

OOC:
Username

And all the world will read you,
And you will live forever.
In eyes not yet created!
On tongues that are not born!
I have written you down...
The virtue is in the verse.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Smart at Hogsmeade Station with Chaos
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh bloody ******** ********! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ï сαṉ'τ ṡ ε ε ώhεɾε ÿøυ'ɾε с ø ṃ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ï ќ ṉ ø ώ јυṡτ ώhατ ÿøυ ɾ υ ṉ ṉ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ' ώhατ ṃ α τ τ ε ɾ ṡ αïṉ'τ τhε " ώ h ø ' ṡ в α ḋ ḋ ε ṡ τ " x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          вυτ τhε øṉεṡ ώhø ṡ τ ø ρ ÿ ø υ ƒαllïṉ' ƒɾøṃ ÿ ø υ ɾ l α ḋ ḋ ε ɾ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott had felt like a knife had twisted in his gut when he'd spotted the mark go up in the sky, his mouth drawing into a tight line, eyes narrowing. He hadn't hesitated, had run straight for the station. He'd been on his way to the shop, but Jesse had wanted to see Jojo off. "Should've just ******** gone with the ******** p***k," he hissed, slowing somewhat as he made it to the station, eyes peeled for his boyfriend. It wasn't that he'd been opposed to it, he just felt like he didn't really want to listen to Jojo and Jesse gossip for the thirty minutes it took the train to board. Brilliant bloody ******** plan, he thought, just leave your boyfriend alone the one ******** time something happens where you actually ******** need to know where he is.

spaceIt was probably for the best that the Ravenclaw was so good at compartmentalizing; he had a method to dealing with fear and anger, both of which he had in spades right now. He just kept his body and his mind as calm as possible... while letting out the longest and most ridiculous string of swear words imaginable. Which he was doing that very second, still muttering under his breath as he searched desperately for Jesse. When he finally spotted the Slytherin, he didn't hesitate; wand out, he cast body-binds and flipendo's left and right to clear his path, single-minded in his objective. It was probably a miracle that he made it as far as he did without getting hit, but just as he got close enough to grab Jesse's wrist, he was hit with a Cruciatus curse. Elliott let out a scream, and followed it up with, "Bloody ******** wanker, ******** hell, dammit to ******** hell," going to his knees. Still, he managed to get his hand on Jesse's wrist, tugging at it. When the curse was lifted, he snarled, standing and turning to spy the ******** who'd cast it. The Ravenclaw's eyes had narrowed, and he had him disarmed and petrified. "Don't. ********. GET IN MY WAY, YOU ******** c**t," he shouted, and then he was pulling Jesse behind him. "Get your ******** wand, and just disarm anyone who ******** looks at you sideways," he ordered, dragging the Slytherin behind him in the direction of Kenneth's shop. He wasn't stupid, he was only fifteen; he'd probably gotten lucky so far, and it wouldn't last. He wanted him and his boyfriend out of here before one of them ended up dead.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l lïќε ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ' ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ḋ ø ï ṉ ' τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ јυṡτ τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ÿøυɾ с ɾ ø ώ ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ώhεṉ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ lïќε τhε ώαÿ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉḋ ï ṡ υ ƒ ƒ ε ɾ , вυτ ï αïṉ'τ ģøṉṉα с υ τ ÿ ø υ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Summer of 2030
Dressed: As Expected
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Oh and let you go get yourself killed? Thanks but no," Wendy snapped. "You aren't dying on me before we're married and I have some claim on your family name and money, so don't be an idiotic arse. Someone has to have sense. You obviously don't." All the while she was shielding the occasional spell and when he criticized her use of her surname she said, "Better than you calling these morons mudbloods, when they likely aren't. And I'm pretty sure my surname means something. I wouldn't be surprised if a good handful of my family was running around doing this bullshit when any of it matter-" She paused as a spell was sent her way and she snapped out 'avis' as a small flock of birds shot towards the attacker. She turned, still holding Evander's hand not to lose him and tried to stand on her tip toes trying to see better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Newly Graduated

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo had been looking through his stuff as the clouds darkened and had hardly noticed it because he had been looking for one of his posters of all things. When he looked up from his bags...he noticed the clouds had darkened and well...then the worst happened. Men had started appearing everywhere...all having menacing looks on their faces as they raised their wands. The boy looked around, his wand raised and ready to go. The boy was ready for this...he was born ready for this. He couldn't let innocents die by the hands of these deatheaters. He was one of the very few students that was skilled enough to take on these men and apprehend them...so he would assume that role. The younger students had much brighter futures than he anyway.

He watched intently, patiently as a man rushed up and tried to apprehend him. Theo watched a curse was thrown at him, of which the nature of it he did not know, but he couldn't let it hit him, nor could he even cast a protego because he couldn't hear the incantation over the screams. He jumped to the side and dodged the spell and shot his own at the man. "Incendio!" he said loudly, waving his wand. Fire shot from his wand, setting the man aflame quickly...precisely. Theo moved on, not knowing if the man had been killed in the flame or not, but he did know one thing, the man had to be unconscious, or burning. Hopefully he wasn't a healer of some sort.

Moving on through back through the crowds of kids, he noticed some of the people battling back at the deatheaters. There were only a few and he knew that he would be one of them. He joined the ranks, trying to fight off a few people as he went on, but he knew it would be very hard to keep up a pace...so one shot knockouts was the priority at that moment. Because long drawn out battles weren't going to keep him alive.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:50 pm
x
User Image
D R A Y C E I R V I N E ○ ○ ○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______pureblood__first year__gryffindor__

Drayce jolted at the voice. He turned, coming face to face with a woman. The boy didn't even know how to begin to describe her, but one thing was for sure: She was bad news. Really bad news. "I... uh-I..." Drayce stammered. Should he run? Should he fight back? He clutched his wand to his chest, cursing at whoever came up with the curriculum, because you'd think adults would be wise enough to teach young kids hundreds of kilometers away from their parents a defensive spell or two (they did, but Drayce didn't really pay much attention). Instead, the two spells that he did remember at this point in time was how to open doors and how to make bubbles. I'm dead.

Drayce was still deciding on what to do when suddenly, the woman cast a spell that he never heard of before. Immediately, he felt something cold run across his arm, which was then replaced by a burning sensation. He had been cut! But how? The adrenaline finally kicked in, as in a stage of intense panic, he screamed. Really loud. He scrambled, wishing to get away from the stranger as fast as possible.

Suddenly, he felt something. Something cold imbedded itself into his shin, and he heard a crunch. Drayce screamed, once again, louder than he felt possible. "Help! Someone help me!" The boy turned around, unsure if help could arrive before he was killed. "Avis!" That was the only spell that came to his mind. "Avis! Avis!"

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌
strength is but an illusion

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Fifth Year │ Chaser

Dylan had been looking towards the steadily moving train and to Benjamin, who for some reason was looking like he had no plans to hop on. Was he crazy?!? These guys weren't playing around, and there was a high chance that the both of them would be killed if they stuck around. Yeah, Dylan knew a few defensive and offensive spells from DADA, but did he know enough to take down these amount of Death Eaters? Definitely not. And he highly doubted Benjamin did either.

"Benjamin! We can't stick around here! They're killing everyone they can!" He understood where Benjamin was coming from, seeing as Arianna was his girlfriend, but he wasn't thinking straight. She was nowhere in sight, and to go on a lookout for her in the middle of this? "Look, I'm sorry but she might be dead.. And if we don't get our asses out of here, we're dead too." It was no use. He wasn't listening.

He rubbed his temples for a second as he took off, grasping his wand and yelling out "Expelliarmus," towards a Death Eater, the first spell that came to mind. It seemed to hit him. Not take him out, but definitely hit him and distract him just long enough for him to follow after Benjamin, though cursed under his breath as he was hit in the side by a stray spell, though nothing too life-threatening. Enough for him to continue walking on.

RedEagleEye007

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:14 pm
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander rolled his eyes as best he could. "Typical! You're un-f***ing-believable! Fine! And I wasn't calling them mudbloods, I was calling them below mudbloods, some of whom can actually get a spell half right unlike a few of these imbeciles! Protego defixium! Yeah, I took Cursebreaking!" he screamed triumphantly at whomever's spell he'd just blocked. "Wendy, no one cares if you still have a few maniacs in your line! No one! F***ing! Cares! Anti!" He finally caught sight of her, hiding behind a tree. "GET OVER HERE!" His younger sister stared at him in shock. "Come. Here. Now," he growled. "Don't act like a little b***h and make me come f***ing get you." The younger girl ran over, wand shooting off sparks, either on purpose or randomly. He grabbed her by the shoulder and shook her, hard. "Next time don't make me look for you. Got it?" She nodded after a moment, tears streaming down her pale face.

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ chrístσphєr whítєthσrnє ♥
                                                          Looking Serious at Hogsmeade Station with Chaos
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Resolute
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Got to get the kids out of here. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

w h є n є v є r , w h є r є v є r ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          wє'rє mєαnt tσ вє t σ g є t h є r ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxx
                                                          í'll вє t h є r є αnd чσu'll вє n є α r ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxx
                                                          αnd t h α t ' s thє dєαl, m ч d є α r ❀ ❀ ❀xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAdalaide had not gone into work today thinking she was going to have to put up with a bunch of insane zealots, but apparently that's what she was doing with her morning, she thought, somewhat hysterically, as she spotted the mark hovering over the village. Any other day, she might have simply said 'nope!' and hide in the store, or maybe even just gone home. But, she could hear the screams of the Hogwarts students all too easily, and nothing subverted her flight instinct quicker than the idea of children being hurt. She grabbed her wand and flung herself out of the shop and into the chaotic streets, heading straight for the station and the crowd of students there. The Hufflepuff had barely made it into the fray when she found a young boy, his leg sitting next to him... Oh, gods. She paled, closing the distance between them and going to her knees. "You need to come with me," she said insistently, wrapping her arms around the boy, not willing to give him a chance to debate. Thankfully, he was small, still fairly young. Easy to lift; not so much to hold, though, and she winced at the sight of his missing leg. He was only a child, this shouldn't have happened to him. She couldn't do anything about it, though; it was unlikely that the leg had been sliced off by normal means, and if it was done with magic, it couldn't be undone. She cast a spell to lift him up. "I can get you to safety faster this way," she explained carefully, not wanting to scare him by casting magic on him, but not wanting to take the time to ask permission. She was as gentle as possible, keeping a hand on him so that he wasn't just floating along. The feeling was probably not comforting at the moment, she imagined. Akin to what many people thought dying felt like. That in mind, he was losing a lot of blood; she hurried on her way, heading towards Dogweed and Deathcap; they would have something to stop the bleeding, thank Merlin. There was usually some dittany in stock.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❀ ❀ ❀ thínk σut l σ u d , sαч ít α g α í n
                                                          xxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ tєll mє σ n є m σ r є t í m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ thαt чσu'll l í v є l σ s t ín mч є ч є s

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          ATTENTION!
                                                          ADA IS OFFICIALLY MOVING STUDENTS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE HER TO GRAB YOURS, PLEASE QUOTE ME AND INCLUDE A NOTE IN YOUR OOC

Utsuha Moon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte was already getting bored with whatever she was saying by the time she started talking, though decided to not be a total a** and cut her off with whatever he felt like saying which would be beyond any doubt loads more interesting than her stupid gardening stories. He did raise an eyebrow when she suddenly cut off whatever she was about to say when she went about mentioning the forest, but he decided it was just her being idiotic and cast it away in the deep dark depths of his mind.

His attention had turned to the same place Lola's had as screams and shouts came, along with a mark in the sky that looked surprisingly like.. Was that? N-no, it couldn't be.. They were supposed to be.. Oh my. Then, they came. Male and female alike flew down and started attacking, killing. And then everyone broke out in a panic. This time, he couldn't even blame them. He looked to Lola, who was just standing there, frozen. He always knew she was stupid, but she couldn't be this stupid.

He sighed in frustration, looking around and suddenly grabbing her hand, pulling her towards the village. It was way too crowded to even attempt to get near the train, so he decided the best option was to head towards the village, and hopefully avoid any murderers on the way there.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2029-2030

David had planned to ride the train back to London mostly for nostalgia sake, but also because he was planning on taking a cab with his sister back to Belgravia where the home was. David wanted to catch up with Leah again and also see her try on her flower's girl dress. He wanted the time to properly adore his younger sister when he wasn't focused on someone else in a dress-namely Leo. He hadn't been all that busy with others catching up, lingering behind mostly not wanting to intrude on Tanya or Echo or anyone else for the moment. However his thoughts were interupted by shouts and he looked up at the eerie green light casting down on them: the dark mark. "You are ******** kidding me," David said, his blood running cold when more shouts came. And then the masked neo-Death Eaters. Obviously neo or old death eaters getting dementia and forgot a certain Dark Lord was dead. Like dead-dead this time, no back-ups.

He narrowed his eyes and then sprinted forward when one of the masked figures, he was pretty sure female, or a very short male with a more feminine frame cast a Expulso into a crowd of students who started screaming. And he went to a second year holding an obviously broken arm and sobbing in pain. Casting a quick Magis Clausus around himself and the second year he began to work on mending the bone and healing the cut as quickly as he could, blocking out the sounds of shouts around them. It wasn't even organized plan it seemed, it seemed this lot just wanted to cause chaos and torture children without any true discretion. Slytherins were just as likely to be in this mess caught up as any other house. It was disgusting.

He looked up as he finished to spot a blonde woman he thought worked in the plant shop in Hogsmeade helping a student. "Go to her. I'll stay here," He said moving to help the next injured person he saw.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:20 pm
                          User Image
                          Quote:

【 LOCATION 】 hogsmeade station x 【 MOOD 】 anxious/terrified/paranoid x 【 COMPANY 】 no one x 【 CLOTHING 】 surprise

Lexine wandered down to Hogsmeade Station well behind most of the crowd; Sybil had ran ahead and she couldn’t find Iñigo; of course, she hadn’t gone to the feast, so what did she expect? She just had strange feeling that something wasn’t right today – she chalked it up to the fact she’d finished off her meds. She was especially paranoid and anxious today. She’d hung around in Ravenclaw tower, then wandered the halls when the feast was taking place, and when she saw the other students leaving she followed the last few groups out. She stood there, waiting to get onto the train – there were only a few people in front of her now – when she heard it. ‘Death Eaters’. She looked up into the sky to see the Dark Mark high above their heads; a mark that Lexine had only ever seen in a text book.

She heard screaming around her, people yelling to get on the train – it was leaving early today. Lexine couldn’t tear her eyes away from that smoky symbol in the sky. Why? It was the only question she could ask herself as she stood there – why?

Then, a thought struck her.

Sybil? She called out, heard pounding. She grabbed her chest; had Sybil made it onto the train? What if she hadn’t? What if she was still out there?SYBIL! She cried out, tears starting to threaten her eyes. She began breathing heavily; Oh what a fantastic day to run out of meds… Drawing in a deep breath, Lexine attempted calming herself down. She bit down on her lip, tears beginning to escape, trickling down her cheeks. Dammit…what…what the hell am I supposed to do? She tried breathing, failing miserably. She felt like collapsing; she was already rather light-headed.

She pulled her wand from her boot – even if Lexine didn’t have the heart to kill someone, she wasn’t going to let herself die. She began pushing through the crowd, looking at every little brunette girl she saw. Dear Merlin, please, please let Sybil board the train. Please. She kept repeating this to herself as she pushed through, careful not to jab anyone with her wand. She could only imagine – Sybil had been in front of her…hadn’t she? Lexine took a breath when she made it out of the masses – she hadn’t seen the younger Vance…but wasn’t there a chance she’d missed her? Before Lexine had the chance to continue her worrying, a spell came flying at her. In a rush, Lexine sputtered outP-Protego! She stared at her wand a moment, wide-eyed, before calling outStupefy! Admittedly, she was surprised she was able to cast a spell maliciously.

She continued to try and convince herself that Sybil had made it onto the train; Lexine didn’t have to worry about her – She. Was. Fine. – as she ran from the man who’d attacked her – he was beginning to get up. Her main focus had to be trying to help those that were stuck or injured or…What the hell am I going to do if someone’s injured? I…I don’t know how to help with that… All the sudden she began regretting not taking Healing as she threw anotherStupefy! one man’s way and disarmed another. It was her duty as a Prefect to try and help the students of Hogwarts…even if, really, that didn’t imply she had to risk her life to protect them from Death Eaters.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:27 pm
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
                                                                Who am I with? ...........Does it matter?
                                                                What am I doing? Staying alive.
                                                                What am I thinking? Nice opportunity to get rid of the squib...
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Hamilton had noticed the image in the sky right before everything went to hell. He swore, ducking under a spell thrown his way while he scanned the crowd, seeing if he could spot a place he could duck into to avoid the mess. The train was a good bet, but he was too far off for him to reach. He ground his teeth and turned as yet another spell shot to the side of him. He wanted to turn around and scream at the moronic person that he was a pureblood and he would not hesitate to prove it, but now really wasn't the time for that.

Coming around a couple of people, he spotted the squib and his unnatural partner. He snarled, then a thought crossed his mind. What better way to ensure that the squib never returned than for him to fall now? He timed it right, seeing out of the corner of his eye someone trying to aim at him and suddenly shoved his way between the two, knocking the squib into the path of the spell. He didn't know what the spell was, but he knew it wasn't pleasant, and he also knew that whatever it did, it would do the job for him just fine.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Third Year

Layton looked to Selina and then around his surroundings, seeing no sign of his brother amidst the attack. Oh no no, his parents would kill him if Devonte died. But he'd die himself if he just stood around and thought about that! He turned his attention back to Selina and nodded, taking his own wand out although he really couldn't see him using it. He was only 13 years old, and there were mobs of grown men and women attacking, with years of wizarding experience under their belt.

He was scared. He couldn't lie and say that he was handling this situation well, because he wasn't. He was on the verge of absolutely shitting himself, and if not for Selina being right in front of him, he'd probably be on the ground dead by running straight into a Death Eater. "Where?! They're everywhere!"

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:30 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori sauntered down to the station, glad that she didn't have to carry her trunk all the way to the train. She just couldn't lift it with how much she managed to stuff into it before leaving for school last autumn. Now, she was officially a fourth year. No longer did she walk the halls as a lowly third year newbie! Oh, the fun she would have next year, and over the summer vacation! She couldn't wait to hang out with her friends, do some shopping (okay, a lot of shopping) and just relax without having to worry about school or anything. It was going to be great... until she saw the mark in the sky. She didn't need to stay awake in History class to know exactly what that was, and what it meant. It didn't take long for all hell to brake loose, Deatheaters and other various evil-looking people to appear out of nowhere and start throwing spells left and right. Tori's eyes widened, her skin grew pale, and her heart started to race, her green irises reflecting the sudden spike of fear she felt. "Oh. My. God. I've gotta get out of here! I've gotta get to the train! I've gotta find my friends! I've gotta make sure I don't brake a heel! These are my favorite boots!" Even in a time of panic, where she could easily die, Tori feared for the life of her shoes. She managed to pull out her wand, gripping it so tightly that her knuckles turned white. Although, she wouldn't be staying for this fight. This was nowhere near the level of Defense Against the Dark Arts class! "Don't panic. Don't panic. Just get to the train, and you'll be safe. They can't get you on the train, right? Right? Right! Now run!" she told herself as she took off, swiftly making her way through the crowds of people. She couldn't think of a time in which she had done this much running, or when she had been this scared. But mostly the running thing. Tori ducked and dodged, doing her best to avoid certain death as she made her way across the station. She could literally see the train from here! At this point, she didn't care about potentially firing a spell to save her life. Flailing her arms in the air, Tori sprinted for the train, screaming like her life was about to end. She followed suit with the other students getting on the train, trying her best not to push people out of the way. Once she was safely on the train, Tori sighed in relief. She was safe now, she thought. Out of breath, she went to find her friends, to make sure they were okay.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FORTH YEARxxx

I wear a disguise. I'm just your average Jane. The super doesn't stand for model, but that doesn't mean I'm plain.
                                            If all you see is how I look, you miss the superchick within. And I christen you titanic, underestimate and swim.
                                            I've got the rifle gonna be myself. I'll be everything that I want to be! I am confidence in insecurity.
                                            I am a voice yet waiting to be heard. I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear round the world. I'm a one girl revolution.

{ooc: She enters the scene, flail-runs, and exits. Brilliance.}

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <3rd Year>
Time: Summer 2030
Looking: Pretty Clever

Lola had been standing in shock, her hand hanging limp that Devonte took and tightened on before dragging him, shaking her out of her stupor and she rushed to keep up with him not even thinking about asking where they were going. Anywhere was better than here. Her mind was blank beyond the thumping of her heart and blackness. She heard a spell shot their way, and got enough of her senses to raise up her wand and shout, "Flipendo Incantato" and the spell backfired back. She did not linger long enough to see where it backfired too, partially because she was being dragged farther by Devonte and her hand had tightened against his. They might not be the best of friends but if Lola at least knew one of her friends-and she considered Devonate a friend regardless of what he thought or his prickly attitude and he'd likely hate her if he knew that the wand she had just fired a spell from got its power from the hair of her mother-a wood nymph. A magical creature. She was a halfbreed worse than a muggleborn, right? Panic hit her again at the thought and her hand became almost a vice grip in Devonte's as they ran.

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games