Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:02 pm
User Image
User Image
If we take a walk out, in the morning dew,
We can lie down, so I'm next to you,
Come inside for a little home made tea,
And if you fall asleep, at least you're next to me,

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice CaptainFifth Year BeaterFifteen Years OldEditor of The Daily DragonDueling Club

» Ravenclaw v Slytherin 2046 » The Pitch » With: Ravenclaws and Slytherins
» Wearing: Quidditch Uniform » Status: Hoping for another win

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah entered the pitch, ready as ever for another game. He hoped he did better the time around—sure he’d managed a hit, but the bludgers were definitely avoiding him last time.

Position: Beater
AC: 19 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF + 2 DD)
Modifiers: +7 Hitting Bludgers // + 5 Other
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: ##

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Quote:

And if I wake up, say it's late love, go back to sleep,
I'm covered by nature, and I'm safe now,
Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slytherin/Ravenclaw Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate running late

Will hurried onto the pitch, annoyed because he was running late. It wasn't his fault, someone had hidden his shoes for quidditch. He'd only barely found them and finished getting ready and made it to the pitch. He huffed, taking a few moments to stretch out his arms and shoulders before game time.

AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxxxxx
Aiming At: xxxxxxxx
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxx}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi joined her teammates on the pitch, taking a cursory look around. They'd lost against Gryffindor, and Ravenclaw had won against Hufflepuff. So basically, they really needed to win this game. Hopefully everyone was on top of things.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASER - VICE CAPTAINxxx
                                          AC: 15
                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+7 to Stealing) (+7 to Shooting)
                                          Lives:

Currently: Action
                                          Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                                  αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                                  нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                                  αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                                  αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley joined the collected players, huffing slightly because she knew she was late. But, she wasn't the only one, so no one could be mad at her. This should be a fairly easy game, anyway. Nico was more experienced than the Slytherin seeker. But, she was still going to do her best to knock Issac out of the sky.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                                  ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                                  уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                                  ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                                  ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxRAVENCLAW BEATERxxx
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Bludger Hits)
                                                  Lives:

Aiming At: Name
                                                  Final Roll: #

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:24 pm
Stepped out of my zone (my zone)
I had to get out all alone (alone)
And figure it out on my own (my own)
And I know what I really want now
Can't stop me, can't break me (can't break)
What don't kill me, gon' make me (gon' make)]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧЄƔЄƝƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will ran out onto the pitch knowing he was late and kicking himself for it as he used one hand to ensure his robes were fastened correctly. Only when he finally reached the pitch did he remember his gloves and felt frantically in his pockets for them only to remember they'd been clenched in his teeth the entire time.
Quote:

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Steal +9 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Gotta go hard (gotta go hard)
I ain't got time to waste (I ain't got time)
I gotta go high (gotta go high)
I gotta elevate (I gotta elevate)
They wanna fight (they wanna fight)
I'm just gon' let 'em hate (I'm just gon' let 'em hate)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:44 am
User Image
                                                  I ain't gonna tell no lies, I ain't gonna apologize
                                                  You can see this is where I stand, you know exactly who I am
                                                  Taking everything I want, don't believe me then just watch
                                                  Standin' like the earth is mine, movin' like I own this time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ṗṛëḟëċẗ || Ṡïẍẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac got to the pitch. He wasn't too happy with the fact he'd missed the snitch by inches and Chelsea had caught it, but he was definitely wanting to get a second go at it. Hopefully it meant that he'd be able to catch the snitch this game.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, I'm really in a game...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ain't afraid to bare my soul, ain't afraid to walk on coals
                                                  Hear the thunder when I step, you know where to place your bet
                                                  I'm burnin' like a house on fire, cuttin' like a razor wire

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:46 am
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had watched Slytherin lose and Ravenclaw win, but it would be interesting to see which of the two actually won. "Today's game is between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Snakes versus Eagles. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:47 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac shot into the air, already looking for the snitch. He hoped he had an easier time of it this game as opposed to last one. Last one sucked.

Final Roll: 17
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:16 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico shot up in the air and began his search for the snitch

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (+3EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 spot/catch +6 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 27 Spot!
                                                                            chase 0 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 2, 7, 5, 9, 2, 1, 6, 5, 6 Total: 44 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:18 pm

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy went for the toss up

Position: chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/score +5 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              0 of 3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

The Forgotten Weasley

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:22 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian was up in the air and looking for a target. Drat! The other seeker looked like they may have spotted early. Cian sent a bludger at Nico

Position:
                                                                            AC: 20 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (bludger) +6 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Total roll: 21 HIT UNLESS BLOCKED

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

null

null

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image
If we take a walk out, in the morning dew,
We can lie down, so I'm next to you,
Come inside for a little home made tea,
And if you fall asleep, at least you're next to me,

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclaw PrefectQuidditch Vice CaptainFifth Year BeaterFifteen Years OldEditor of The Daily DragonDueling Club

» Ravenclaw v Slytherin 2046 » The Pitch » With: Ravenclaws and Slytherins
» Wearing: Quidditch Uniform » Status: Hoping for another win

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah spotted a bludger heading Nico’s way and went for the block. Of course the darn thing managed to evade him.

Position: Beater
AC: 19 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF + 2 DD)
Modifiers: +7 Hitting Bludgers // + 5 Other
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: 12 (MISS!)

OOC:
Quote:

And if I wake up, say it's late love, go back to sleep,
I'm covered by nature, and I'm safe now,
Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me.

Trickblues

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:43 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac continued looking for the snitch.

Final Roll: 23 (Spotted)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:37 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico took the bludger to his non dominant arm. All he needed was one to catch the snitch that he was now pursuing. He kept his definitely broken arm close to his body

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (+3EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 spot/catch +6 other -1 ow
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 27 Spot!
                                                                            chase 1 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                                  αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                                  нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                                  αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                                  αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceAlright, time to make this count. She found a bludger and shot off after it, taking aim to hopefully hit Issac.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                                  ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                                  уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                                  ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                                  ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxRAVENCLAW BEATERxxx
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Bludger Hits)
                                                  Lives:

Aiming At: Issac
                                                  Final Roll: 28 - HIT

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Diamond Wales

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games