Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

she doesn't want to help........

I hear something outside the door.................

You lead a very active lifestyle. @.@

sometimes.......it's quiet now but I am ready......if it is Mike he is dead..........

Oh my. .-.

**looks at you with eyes blazing** for what he has done to me he deserves it.....**start pacing again**

Oh, I see. o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:00 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

>.>;

rolleyes

:::sips on her drink::: I could go find Plant and rip all its leaves from its stalk then shove those seeds it spits back up its nose... but that's just even amusin tonight... not worth the effort... though if I was hungry Id go make it into a tossed salad...

Oh my. o.o

Who's plant?

Dion von trap or somethin like that... tis one of my siblings... :::scowls lookin at her cup::: damned things empty... damned shame plants not arround... kickin its pot was always amusin...

Oh. o.o

I don't usually advocate plant abuse, but I guess I don't know much about this one... .-.

:::sips on her drink after refilling::: Eh... don't worry one day it will show up and spit.. you'll get seeded... takes ******** forever to get those seeds outta ya hair... ::shakes her head:::

:::she makes very weird noises as she clunks on her keyboard::: aiohg [ioaen[uaebrvub[ 0qe8rhg80hr0f9jW POEKFNBVIUQERHV]9WESJFV BFRH OSI ADB VIJHBNAIOBN IOADJFNIOjfpoAIONASKNlkn bkoadfn....

:::she scowls:::

Oh my. @.@ Are you okay?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:06 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh my. o.o

Who's plant?

Dion von trap or somethin like that... tis one of my siblings... :::scowls lookin at her cup::: damned things empty... damned shame plants not arround... kickin its pot was always amusin...

Oh. o.o

I don't usually advocate plant abuse, but I guess I don't know much about this one... .-.

:::sips on her drink after refilling::: Eh... don't worry one day it will show up and spit.. you'll get seeded... takes ******** forever to get those seeds outta ya hair... ::shakes her head:::

:::she makes very weird noises as she clunks on her keyboard::: aiohg [ioaen[uaebrvub[ 0qe8rhg80hr0f9jW POEKFNBVIUQERHV]9WESJFV BFRH OSI ADB VIJHBNAIOBN IOADJFNIOjfpoAIONASKNlkn bkoadfn....

Oh my. @.@ Are you okay?

:::she sips on her drink still scowling::: maybe... maybe not.. who really knows... to some Im ******** in the head to others not so much so... just in one of those moods... maybe i should make like my mother and hunt for victems to drain... :::rolls her eyes still scowling:::....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:08 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh my. o.o

Who's plant?

Oh. o.o

Oh my. @.@ Are you okay?

:::she sips on her drink still scowling::: maybe... maybe not.. who really knows... to some Im ******** in the head to others not so much so... just in one of those moods... maybe i should make like my mother and hunt for victems to drain... :::rolls her eyes still scowling:::....

No, don't do that. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

she doesn't want to help........

I hear something outside the door.................

You lead a very active lifestyle. @.@

sometimes.......it's quiet now but I am ready......if it is Mike he is dead..........

Oh my. .-.

**looks at you with eyes blazing** for what he has done to me he deserves it.....**start pacing again**

Oh, I see. o.o

**suddenly stops pacing.....it's my partner.......I am out......he has me.....still want to kill Mike........  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. .-.

Oh, I see. o.o

**suddenly stops pacing.....it's my partner.......I am out......he has me.....still want to kill Mike........

Oh, we'll that's good.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:19 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh. o.o

Oh my. @.@ Are you okay?

dont worry Im not much of a blood drinker... lacks nutrition... plus im not a demon vampy... not my style..... cant ever take someone like that anywhere without someone gettin holes in their neck....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh. o.o

Oh my. @.@ Are you okay?

dont worry Im not much of a blood drinker... lacks nutrition... plus im not a demon vampy... not my style..... cant ever take someone like that anywhere without someone gettin holes in their neck....

Indeed. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:24 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. .-.

Oh, I see. o.o

Oh, we'll that's good.

yes but he want to leave **starts pacing tail flipping violently**  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:25 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. o.o

Oh, we'll that's good.

Leave... Where? Why? .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@ Are you okay?

::sips on the last of her drink::: wouldnt work for me anyways... i have this close personal relationship with fire... id rather not give it up for a night of blood drinkin.. besides id have to give up my booze... and thats NOT gonna happen...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. o.o

Oh, we'll that's good.

Leave... Where? Why? .-.

yes.....I don't know.......says Mike is at front door and we are going out back door...........he hasn't said why......seems to know something and he is not telling me.............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:33 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@ Are you okay?

::sips on the last of her drink::: wouldnt work for me anyways... i have this close personal relationship with fire... id rather not give it up for a night of blood drinkin.. besides id have to give up my booze... and thats NOT gonna happen...

Oh, I see. o:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, we'll that's good.

Leave... Where? Why? .-.

yes.....I don't know.......says Mike is at front door and we are going out back door...........he hasn't said why......seems to know something and he is not telling me.............

Oh my. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:36 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, I see. o:

Yeppers....:::scowls as she gets an idea::: ya know that sounds good right now... :::sets her drink down then suffles arround draggin logs into a huge pile:::... oh yea...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games