Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Ometzah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:57 am
M'kay.
My name's Ver. Well. My nickname is Verminaard, and there's a long story behind that, involving a friend of mine on here.
Just call me Ver. Yeah.
I'm eleven. I play the harp. And flute. And accordion. And basically anything that resembles a piano. THAT INCLUDES THE HARPSICHORD AND PIPE ORGAN. Sorry about the capital letters.
I used to play the recorder a lot. Eh. It sounds /horrible/... I wish there were a way to tune one. xD
No, I was serious. I think.

And I'm German. Um. Okay, I admit, I'm more than half German... Can't I just pretend I'm /really/ from my favorite country, and not /this/ stupid country called the "United" states of America? As if it's actually /united/... Um, nevermind that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:34 am
*estoy nueve*

WOO!!! new to the guild. *does the imsonewithurtsmykidneys dance*  

Janie Gray

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:36 am
Jackie Massacre
*estoy nueve*

WOO!!! new to the guild. *does the imsonewithurtsmykidneys dance*

WELCOME!!!

I am death2thayer!

I am trying to make myself known in this guild... but it is not working so good.

Please enjoy your stay, why not?!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:40 am
startrek12156
M'kay.
My name's Ver. Well. My nickname is Verminaard, and there's a long story behind that, involving a friend of mine on here.
Just call me Ver. Yeah.
I'm eleven. I play the harp. And flute. And accordion. And basically anything that resembles a piano. THAT INCLUDES THE HARPSICHORD AND PIPE ORGAN. Sorry about the capital letters.
I used to play the recorder a lot. Eh. It sounds /horrible/... I wish there were a way to tune one. xD
No, I was serious. I think.

And I'm German. Um. Okay, I admit, I'm more than half German... Can't I just pretend I'm /really/ from my favorite country, and not /this/ stupid country called the "United" states of America? As if it's actually /united/... Um, nevermind that.

WELCOME!

I see you like Startrek... I LOVE STARTREK, so yeah, we can be friends.

Well, i am death2thayer. I am always in a good mood, i give out awesome advise, ppl call me special... not special ed or anything../i don't think/.

Anyways, sorry that you found UNITED STATES stupid, i think the same way. That is why i live my own life and not worry about it stupidity.

Well do enjoy your stay at why not... why not?!  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

chanbo

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:44 pm
Hello to all Recently play again gaia after stopping for 2yrs blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:51 pm
Hello!! I was just invited to this place and it seems interesting so far...I just love the animation introducer!! 3nodding Anyways, my name is tear-blooded_angel or TBA for short. I'm 18 years old though I don't feel like one and have been in Gaia for about two years now. And uh I can't swim... stare Well I can't wait to talk to you guys on the other threads. Later alligators!!! biggrin  

Tear_Angel

Leonidas_Sako

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:59 am
Hey everyone! I just joined obviously. My name is Leonidas but feel free to just call me Leon.

For some reason I could never find a decent guild, and like it says on the intro page, most are just about fighting or they are inactive, so i'm really happy I got an invite to what seems to be a very cool place to hang out!

I'm hoping to make some new friends as I've been offline for over two years and things have really changed around here. :3

So yes, onward!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:06 am
HIIII! I'm ChibiNeko256, But you can just call me chibi xd 4laugh

I like animals and anime. Mainly Digimon..... or Death Note... Or Code: Geass.... Enough of that xd

I've been on gaia for a while, but my old account got hacked and I had to start a new one crying

Some of my fav bands are Simple Plan and 3 Day's Grace. My fav song is Animal I have become: by three days grace  

ANewFriend

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Jeru Darkfang

1,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:36 am
Hi, Im Jeru Darkfang, but you can just call me Jeru for short mrgreen

I like rping, anime, golfing, and just hanging out with my friends. I also write short poems and draw in my spare time, which Im hoping to make a career out of mrgreen ((the poetry not drawing sweatdrop ))

Ive been on gaia since August of 2006 and since then its gotten better and more fun.

I like all kinds of music, but mostly rock, metal, rap, and horrorcore stuff.

I just recieved a pm this morning asking me to join Why Not? and I thought, well why not? guilds are fun mrgreen and so here I am lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:28 am
Don't know how i got this but, though hey seems better than nothing....
But i guess i've been playing for maybe year or 2...  

Kyshoo

Ninja_Master_Of_The_Night

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:09 pm
im Rock lee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:18 pm
Rock_Lee_the_Dictator
im Rock lee

I can see taht... nice impersonation!! xd  

ANewFriend

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

AngryLite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:52 pm
LITE MAN HAS ARRIVED!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:21 pm
Names NinDragon, you can call me Nin. I love ninjas, dragons, video-games, Zelda, com-games, making music videos, watching anime, playing cards, and talking on Gaia. I'm 17, I live on this crappy little planet called Earth, and I can't stand any people who think they're better than everybody else.  

Zara the Shadow of Chaos

Makashi26

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:00 pm
my friend kirutoX told me this place is great so i thought i should join!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games