Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Amy stopped outside of the MW and looked at Dec. "I wish you would settle down. I'm glad that you are enjoying your traveling life right now, but just think of how happy you could be if you simply stayed in one area for awhile. You might even find someone to settle down with."

She smirked at Dec as she said the last part. Then, she went into the bar with him and Thistle.

Thistle was trying to reach for one of Dec's fingers so that she could suck on it.
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:08 pm

{{I hope Dec didn't leave.}}

Amy went behind the bar and began to get things out that she usually used to make drinks.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:08 pm

((Caught up now. sweatdrop ))

-as she is about to jump off her stool, she looks over her shoulder as she hears someone come in, waves slightly at Amy, then goes over to the espresso machine-
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:13 pm

((Seeing if I can catchup in between tornadoes and lightning storm waves))

iggies

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Amy waved at Dame and then continued to gather items.
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 5, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:19 pm

*leaves his office, locking the door behind him, and walks out to the main bar* Hello, everyone. *takes a seat at the bar*

((Eew, iggies. Now doesn't really sound like a good time to be on the computer.))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:20 pm

-Dec enters carrying Thistle, teasing her with the finger. Seeing dame, he takes a detour and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek.-

Hey damie.

-Continuing to the bar he saiys to Amy-

I know just how happy being settled can be make someone. -looking fondly at dame- I certainly know that. But I don't think I'm ready for that kind of commitment again.

-tilting his head- And I don't think you should dismiss... Kai, was it? Just because he hasn't been around. Adults like you and I have real lives and those lives can keep one busy. -he laughs- As I well know, right? -he smiles charmingly-
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:21 pm

-starts making a mocha frap-

-smiles when Dec kisses her on the cheek, making her day slightly better- Hey bab-... eek Uh... sweatdrop Um, babe. How are you? -hears Karrie, looks over at him and smiles- Hey darlin'. ^_^ -scrunches her nose and keeps making her drink-

EDITED

((If my bloody roommates don't stop closing the bathroom door, I'm going to bloody well kill them! That's where the damn kitten's litter box is. How the hell is she supposed to go if they CLOSE THE DOOR? stressed scream ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Moon Rabbit Reisen
-places a videotape on the TV and VCR set labeled "Justin Beieber gets waterboarded and electrocuted"-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGj6yW-_wuc

Well, at least I'm not going to die in 7 days now, since someone is sure to watch a video of that FREAK getting tortured. biggrin
((C'mon... nobody wants to play the tape?))
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 6, 5, 1 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:31 pm

*smiles at Dame, trying not to think about her reaction to Dec* Amy, could I get a rum and coke, please?

((I know what you mean, Dame. My roommate does that too. Sorry, Reisen, can't watch videos on this computer.))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Amy looked over at Dec somewhat sadly. "This will be going on the third day that I haven't seen Kai. I'm not the clingy type at all, but how can you have a serious relationship with someone who is always gone? I mean, you and I were talking about this a few weeks ago. It's very hard to have a relationship if you leave all the time. You said you're not ready to settle down, yet, and that you like traveling. That's great for you and you're not seriously committing yourself to anyone. You know that it would be too hard to keep a relationship going like that."

She sighed and shook her head. "I'm giving him a chance, don't worry. I do love him, but I don't want to let myself fall in love with him or get any stronger feelings for him unless both of our schedules even out more."

She chuckled softly. "I know, a person can't really control their emotions if it involves someone they really care about, but I'll sure give it the college try."

She smiled when Karrie came in. "Hey Karrie."

Thistle tried to reach up for Dec's finger with her hooves. She even reached her tail out and lightly flicked Dec's arm.
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:35 pm

((Because who wants to watch the torturing, even if it is in jest, of a minor? That really could be considered a death threat towards him, and attempted child abuse. From what I understand, he is 16 years old. I might not like his music, but that doesn't mean I despise him as a person. It's just not appealing to me.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Amy nodded to Karrie and quickly made him a rum and coke. She even tossed the bottle of rum behind her back and caught it with its nozzle pointing down so that it would pour directly into the glass.

When she was done, she tossed the bottle again and then put it back where she had gotten it. She slid the glass over to Karrie. "Here you go, Karrie."
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:39 pm

damecharlie
((Because who wants to watch the torturing, even if it is in jest, of a minor? That really could be considered a death threat towards him, and attempted child abuse. From what I understand, he is 16 years old. I might not like his music, but that doesn't mean I despise him as a person. It's just not appealing to me.))
((It's not Justin Bieber getting tortured, it's the video from The Ring))

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:41 pm

-finishes making her frap and goes over to Karrie, hugging him tightly and kissing him on the cheek then lightly on the lips, talking softly- How are you, honey? -rests her forehead against his- I've had a long, hard day. And not a good one. -gives him a small smile and then removes her head from his face and leans it against his shoulder-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games