Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Moon Rabbit Reisen
((It's not Justin Bieber getting tortured, it's the video from The Ring))

((The point still remains, dear.))
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 6, 1, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Thanks, Amy. You're getting pretty good at that. *wraps his arm around Dame* A hard day? Maybe I can help you relax. *squeezes her tightly*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:55 pm

-Dec kept playing with Thistle. He let the pegicorn catch his finger, then he picked her up and waved her around around in the air; like an adult playing airplane with a child.-
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:55 pm

-keeps resting her head on him, holding him tightly- Maybe? -sighs- Thank you. -picks up her frap and takes a drink, being careful not to spill any on Karrie-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:56 pm

*Entering the bar from the front door with a scowl, she heads straight for the bar, ignoring everyone and mumbling under her breath.*I cannot believe the nerve of.......I'm retired now.......can't just get up and...... *She grabs a bottle of vodka and pours a double shot. Downing it, she pours another double shot into a glass with some ice and tops it off with cranberry juice. Taking her drink, she heads to a table and sits down, propping her feet in the chair next to her. Taking our her cell phone, she composes a message and sends it, then tosses her phone onto the table. Frowning, she sits and sips her drink.*
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Amy gave a half smile to Karrie and nodded. "Thanks, Karrie."

She looked at him for a little bit and then turned her gaze to Dec and Thistle. She smiled softly as she watched both of them having fun.

Thistle was squeaking in excitement, which caused her to lose Dec's finger. She didn't mind, though, because now she was up in the air above him!

She flapped her little wings and began squirming with all her might, pretending she was flying through the air. Her little tail was moving almost as fast as her wings.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 3, 2, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Well, I'll try at least. *picks his glass up and is about to take a drink when Katana storms in* confused
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Chef_Karrie

((Eew, iggies. Now doesn't really sound like a good time to be on the computer.))

((LOL Karrie, no, which why its taking me a while to catch up... those and rl stopping in to chat.))

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Thank you. -kisses his lips lightly again and then releases him, looking over at Kat- Hey Kat, hon. You look like I feel. xd -moves a bit closer, lowering her voice just a smidge- What's wrong?
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:10 pm

damecharlie
Thank you. -kisses his lips lightly again and then releases him, looking over at Kat- Hey Kat, hon. You look like I feel. xd -moves a bit closer, lowering her voice just a smidge- What's wrong?

*Glances up at dame as she talks to her and sighs* Just my past trying to rear it's ugly head again. Someone's trying to call in a "favor" *she uses her fingers to make quote marks in the air* and I keep telling them I'm retired now....but they're not going to take "no" for an answer.... stare

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 3, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:12 pm

*smiles at Dame as she goes to check on Katana and drinks about half of his drink*

*flies in, chirping a greeting at everybody, and lands on the floor next to Karrie*

Hey Velcore. *reaches down and pats the dragon's head*
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Well...do you wanna do the job or do you wanna stay in retirement?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:19 pm

*She frowns as she stares at her drink* It's not a matter of choice, I'm afraid.....I owe this particular person a favor. I was hoping they wouldn't ever collect...but...*she shrugs and sips her drink.* It is what it is, I'm afraid.
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Thistle squeaked down a greeting at Velcore.

Amy didn't mean to eavesdrop, but it was kind of impossible not to hear what was going on since everyone was talking so closely to her. Maybe that was why a bartender had the impression of knowing what went on with the patrons of the bar.

She didn't want to butt in, though, so she went about cleaning different areas behind the bar.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 5, 5, 1 Total: 21 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:28 pm

*hears Thistle squeak* Oh, Amy, I just remembered. I've been experimenting with a new pet food and I was hoping to find out if Thistle likes it. *pulls a ziploc bag with some tan cubes in it out of his messenger bag and puts it on the counter* It's made for animals who eat more grain, and Kits doesn't really have any of those.

*chirps at Thistle, but stays next to Karrie, resting his head against his leg*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games