Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:33 pm

True enough, chick. -quickly looks around and lowers her voice- If you ever need any...help. ninja -looks around again- Don't hesitate... We're friends, ya know. xd Was doin' a little...work meself today...-motions to clothes-
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:41 pm

-Dec's watch beeps and he checks it. Sets Thistle down on the counter and smiles at everone-

Well I got to be going. Things to do. People to see and all that.

-He walks out, dropping a kiss on dame's ahead and patting Karrie's shoulder in friendship.-

((night yall!))

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:43 pm

*Sits back and gives a resigned sigh* I might as well do it....I'm gonna have to anyways....

*she sips her drink and then looks at dame* Thanks for the offer of help, but my jobs are best done alone. It's just an "information gathering" job, at least my sniper abilities won't be needed....hopefully.....

*She gives dame a serious look* You have my number, I'll let you know when I leave and give you an ETA of when I should be back. I'd prefer Psyzapp not know about this, she has enough on her mind and I don't need her worrying needlessly about me.
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Amy smiled to Karrie and nodded. "Sure, Karrie! I'm sure that Thistle wou..."

Before Amy could finish, Thistle was squeaking loudly.

Amy chuckled softly. "Yep, she does." She nodded to Thistle to show that it was okay.

Thistle quickly began to eat the cubes right out of the bag, tearing at it with her hooves in some spots. She moved the first one around in her mouth for a little bit, testing it out. When she realized that it tasted really good, she dove into the next ones.

{{Aww! Dec didn't give Amy a hug. Oh well. She'll hug him longer next time to make up for it. wink lol!!}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 2, 5 Total: 14 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:50 pm

See you later, Dec. *waves to him, then turns to watch Thistle* I'd say that's an enthusiastic approval. *chuckles* I'll bring some more by when I make more. *reaches over and pets the pony's back*

*looks above the counter at what Thistle is eating and makes a disgusted face when he sees what she has*
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:51 pm

*Creeps into the bar, filled and caffeinated. Looks around and settles at the bar.*

Hi Amy, Karrie, Dame, Kat.

((Can't stay too long, pets don't understand "sleep in" when I need rest))

iggies

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:56 pm

{{Hi iggies! biggrin }}

Amy chuckled and nodded to Karrie as she continued to watch Thistle. "Yes, she seems to love them. Thank you so much, Karrie, for bringing them for her. You don't have to bring more, though, if it would be too much trouble. I don't want you to have to go out of the way to make more just for Thistle."

When Thistle was done with the cubes in the Ziplock bag, she continued to nose around in the bag for more. When she felt Karrie pet her back, she looked up, squeaked, and eagerly threw herself at him for more and to show her appreciation for the food.

She was in Karrie's lap and had her front paws stretched up along his chest so that she could look up at Karrie closely with her big blue eyes.
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Amy was already looking at iggies and smiling, so she didn't see Thistle launch herself at Karrie. "Hey iggies! How are you doing?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

iggies

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:58 pm

((Glomps Cuwen... Hiya hun!))
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:08 pm

*A sudden impulse takes over and Iggies stands to leave, not knowing what it is*

((Sorry, got to get off soon))

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:09 pm

*turns his head to greet iggies, then coughs when Thistle launches herself at him* Ow, hey, watch the hooves there, Thistle! *moves her back hooves away from the more sensitive areas* It's all right, Amy. I want to play with the recipe a bit and see what she thinks. I'm also going to try to make it look a bit more appetizing. *turns to look at iggies* Hey iggies! Haven't seen you for a while!

*chirps a greeting at iggies*
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:15 pm

{{Hi iggies! biggrin *hugs*}}

Amy couldn't help but chuckle and shake her head at Karrie's comment, finally seeing where Thistle was.

"Karrie, are you sure you want to risk making that stuff even more appetizing? Thistle might actually tackle you next time."

Thistle stuck her tongue out and started licking Karrie's cheek enthusiastically.

Amy looks up at iggies in confusion as she stood up suddenly. "Iggies, are you okay?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

iggies

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:16 pm

((Gah, just say you guys had spoke to Iggs... sorry, it didn't show *Kicks Gaia hard* Ok I better really go to bed... Sorry, I'll feel better soon, I better stare ))
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:19 pm

-returns her serious look- I understand. -nods- I won't say a word and will be heading to get you if anything goes sour, you get me? -stands and stretches- But for now, I need to go to bed. Punks in the evening/afternoon and pre-kers in the morning do not mix! gonk -hugs Kat and whispers in her ear- You just let me know, okay? Love ya, girl.

-turns around and grins at her man- Hey baby. I'm gonna skeedaddle. I need some sleep, okay? -wraps her arms around him and kisses him deeply- I promise we'll spend more time together later on this week, okay?...I miss you... -looks down at Velcore- I miss you too, mister. -reaches over Karrie, practically lying in his lap, and pets the dragon on the head-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games