Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Lady Eevee
User Image
"What is it brago?" She said, running her hands back up his back.

((Lunchbreak))

"It feels good, Hana. Perhaps ive become more sensitive"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:42 pm

User Image
"mayhaps you have." Hana told him, still running her fingers over his back. "But is it a bad thing if you have?"

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:26 pm

User Image
Kane looked at Nike and smiled. "She's not allowed to know about me. She is under a very strong compulsion to forget and only i can remove it. It is important that it stay that way, until I see fit." He said as he circled around Nike.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:33 pm

"That explains why she has trouble believing Robert about you," Alicia said. She held out a hand and Robert appeared on the bed. She frowned when she saw his hair. "Wow, it's all gone grey." She glared at Kane. "And why do you seem to enjoy messing with Robert?"

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:37 pm

User Image
"I am not...messing with Robert. Nike belongs to me and he has put his hands on her." He reached out and gently stroke Nike's cheek. "He is lucky I have not ripped him apart for it," he said through clenched fangs.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:49 pm

"I'd like to see you try," Alicia said. Robert opened his eyes. He had pretended to be asleep and listened to the conversation. He snarled at Kane. "You really think that you could rip me apart?" he asked angrily. He got up off of the bed, somehow fully clothed "Then fight me right now. Just try to kill me and I will show you that I'm not as weak as you think." His grey hair turned black again, but it was darker than before. Alicia put her hand on his arm to put him back in the trance, but he shrugged it off. He was too angry. "You're not as strong as you think you are, you b*****d. So fight me right now."

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:04 pm

((So bored and it's not even funny, just joining other rp guilds and random stuff))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:17 pm

User Image
"I have no wish to do this right now. To squash an ant like you wouldn't be worth my time. I have been on this world a very long time, longer than many others," he said, sparing a glance to Alicia. Your power is nothing more than a candle to the inferno I carry. Do not do this. It would sadden my Nike if you were to die."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:24 pm

((Robert is such a rookie rofl ))

"It just feels, different"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:25 pm

Robert found that he couldn't stop talking, even though he wanted to keep his mouth shut. "An ant?" he asked. "Then why won't you fight me? What would people say if they learned that a great vampire master was too scared to fight a weak little Dhamphyr?" Damn it he thought. Why can't I stop talking?

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:27 pm

User Image
"So what do you wish to do now, Brago?" Hana said, stroking his hair, carrying her fingers down his cheek.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:29 pm

User Image
Kane was angry but thousands of years of control exherted itself. Faster than thought, Kane had Robert by the throat and held him up against the wall. The movement was effortless, as though the Vampire were lifting a glass in toast. He squeezed just enough. "I don't fight you becuase, although she is mine, she would cry for you and I have already brought her enough sadness. So I ask you to stop this childish behavior."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:31 pm

"I need to ask Nike about some vampire things"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:34 pm

The problem is that I can't Robert thought. His words weren't his own. "She is not yours," he gasped and then fire circled him and he disappeared and reappeard bhind Kane. He felt strangely warm for some reason and he had lost control of himself. What's controlling me right now? he wondered. "Is that all?" he asked.

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:42 pm

User Image
"She is out right now. you can talk to her when she comes back, can't you?" Hana asked him.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games