Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:48 pm
"well it doesnt seem like much fun.." she said and paused to catch it and toss it back. "cuz i want out of this place just as much as them..it just didnt seem fair for me to capture them and then turn around and escape.."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:05 pm
Jason listened quietly, looking through files near the door. He rolled his eyes a bit. If they all wanted out, why didn't they just do it?
Kazumi shrugged. 'To be honest, I really don't know.' She sent. She looked up at the sky. ".... What's the point?" She asked aloud, mostly to herself. "I mean, if we're going to die..."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:27 pm
Vamp caught the ball and tossed it back. "Then why did you come back?" He asked.
Dasani dipped down and then lifted up again. "That we're alive." She said to Kazumi. "That's the point."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:37 pm
Kazumi nodded a bit. "The point is if you turn emo I'm going to kick your a**." Tomoyo said, almost falling on her.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 pm
"well..i dont realy kno...the last thing i remember was that i was sleeping on the ground in a forest i think with the flock and then next thing i kno im waking up here..they said it was all just a dream...but wen i went into erin's head before we captured them..i was searching her memories and i realized that it wasnt a dream.." chris answered and bounced the ball back.

erin made big dips as she flew. she was starting to act like a real crazy person and was worrying blake.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:46 am
"Huh." Vamp said, catching the ball. He was still bored and he'd run out of things to talk about. He looked over at the one bookshelf in the room and threw the ball at it. It knocked something off the top of it then came flying back at him. He ducked just before it hit him in the head.
Dasani smiled, watching the sisters play. She thought maybe they should figure out where they were going but then again maybe it didn't matter.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:56 pm
Hannah eyes go wide "If you go emo, I will just make anti-Hannah haunt you instead for it." Austin coughed and looked at her suspicious "Anti-Hannah?" She looked away and smirked "On second thought, I will just try to go find that eraser hand and slap you with it." Austin rolled his eyes "Good luck with that." Hannah searched down below and noticed a fair, Kazumi....I wanna go...please.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:52 pm
Kazumi cringed a bit, hearing the Anti-Hannah and sort of fearing her.. She looked down at the fair and then back up at Hannah. 'They might be down there... I don't want you guys to get hurt...' She sent.
(I'm still working on a plot twist.. Sorry, this rp is going nowhere...)  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:39 pm
Hannah stared down below and tried to catch any signs of bad thoughts. Her eye sight felt hazy and every thing went blur but she was still able to say aloft in the air. She saw light or no she could see people on a walk way through someones eyes. Hannah saw that the image switched to the sky and she saw a black image rise to focus on blots in the sky. She came back to herself and she looked at Kazumi, looking down she could see nothing but she looked at Tomoyo and saw a red dot. Her eyes grew wide and she instantly with out thinking dropped down hard on Tomoyo, hearing a whizzing sound close to her ear. "There is a sniper down there!" She looked at Kazumi and with a stern look "Get into the clouds!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:44 pm
"What the he-" Tomoyo's mood went from agitated to grateful as she heard the gunshot. She and Kazumi angled their wings upward and were soon above the sea of clouds. Aria was far below, flipping around and smiling. "Aria get up here!" She yelled. "Why?" She said, oblivious to the gunshot.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:18 am
Hannah and Austin swoop down, dragging her into the clouds and above.
"There is a sniper down there Aria" Hannah looked at her and they both let go for her to hover by herself. Austin looked to see if they were all above the clouds "Where is jude?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:32 am
Kazumi shrugged. "He left to meet up with some of his friends." She said. Aria looked down at the ground. "The positive ones are always the first to go." Tomoyo chuckled, then stopped.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:48 pm
Dasani rose up with the others. She tilted her head then laughed a little bit at Tomoyo's comment. "That is true." She said and smiled sweetly. Sometimes it was hard to tell if she was cute or creepy...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:54 pm
Kazumi felt a bullet clip off a feather and cringed a bit. "Okay, they're not gonna go away.. And if they have heat sensing goggles we're screwed." She said, swerving a bit.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:16 pm
Hannah nodded and thought of an idea. "I sense only one, I will take him out if you want?" she hovered in one spot then angled herself, circling around the group and waiting on a reply.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games