Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:18 pm
|| you guys are SO lucky x3 I just got grounded but my mom is cool and is letting me on my computer. Which explains why I wasn't on earlier than this ^^ and... Maria. Drugged. Lol. ||

Maria hesitated, then opened the door quietly, her head still a hurt a but and she was drowsy, making her the equal of a zombie right now. "Ummmm... Hello?" She asked to the room, not really sure who to talk to about what. So she just stood there in a bit of a daze.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:25 pm
Zaias scratched the back of his head, his haircut was bothering him, but at least he'd managed to finagle an actual working day out of this school thing.
He was at the pet shop and glad to be able to put in some time.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:43 pm
"Come on in. You must be Maria. I've been informed that you'll be working with me today in the reception office" the receptionist said to Maria.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:47 pm
Maria blinked at the lady, "Uhhh... Yeah, so what do I do?" She asked, quite honestly, Maria thought she could darn well pull this off, even if she didn't show it at the moment, it can be expected that her 'so-hard-headed-and-stubborn-and-stuff-like-that-its-annoying' self would be back within the next few minutes.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 pm
"Well come on over and I'll show you. Most people thinks it's just about booking appointments and stuff like that, but there are many other important things as well. We are responsible for keeping all the records of our patients on file. It is very important for the dentist to know the patient's health history, not just of their teeth but to any reactions they might have or did have to anything the dentist might administer" the receptionist said. She then began showing how the filing process works. "Once the first patient of the day is finished, I'll be able to show exactly how a file is kept. Our patient isn't here yet, so we'll have to wait a little while" she added.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 pm
Maria blinked for a second, So if I mess up... Someone can have a reaction... And die...? Holy muffins... She thought, then looked at the lady, "What should I do until then...? Just hang out?" She asked, because really, a nap would be nice right then.

|| I was reading some of the first posts -sigh- Memories. (p.s. It's almost Iras' first birthday!) ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 pm
((Since Wolfy is away until the weekend, who wants to play as Ali?))

"Dr. Sullivan's usual dental assistant should be here soon. He's got a student helping him today, so she'll be more available to help you with anything" the receptionist said.

Just then the dental assistant walked in. "Oh. Hello" she said to Maria, "you helping out at the reception desk?".  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:10 pm
(well technically she was originally my baby so I'll reclaim her till her wolf -mom gets back)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ms. Powers looked over at the small head that had popped up from behind a bookshelf. "Oh Ali, there you are. I'm here to pick you up, but it seems you have a fairy...appointment. Come on and I'll walk you there." Ms. Powers walked over and held out her hand for the little girl.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image Ali bounced up "Yosh!" she said loudly pumping her small arms into the air her small black uniform highlighting her pale hair. She didn't know what that meant, but had heard it on a cool show Zaias had been watching on his computer. She quickly picked up her books and ran the few steps to take up Ms. Powers' hand.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:33 pm
Dr. Sullivan made sure that everything was set up and ready for Ali's check up. "Mmmhmm" he said, "we just have to wait for our little patient to arrive".  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:49 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Ali held onto Ms. Powers hand until they got into the dental building, which she recognized from her last visit. She dropped Ms. Powers and ran for the door to reception. Where a small thud could be heard in accompaniment to the door handle rattling. Though it seemed she couldn't quite manage to get it open.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:36 pm
The receptionist shifted her body and looked in the direction of the door to the reception area and waiting room. "I think our first patient has arrived" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:49 am
|| ;A; waaah! I fell asleep! Sorry! I literally fell asleep waiting for this page to load at like, 10:30 last night... My first few days back and already -sigh- I... I fail a lot. ||

Maria turned to the assistant, she felt a little better now, no so dead, "Yes! At least that's what a letter I received told me to do." Maria heard the rattling, then the gaze of the woman, Maria jumped a bit then ran, which she probably shouldn't, to the door to open it. She felt a slight wave of uneasiness, but it left after a moment.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"Hi! Maria!" Ali said loudly, looking up as the door opened for her. Ms. Powers stepped up behind the girl a moment later, having just caught up. She waved a small hello to the receptionist and stepped in behind Ali.
Ali meanwhile had already walked up to the office door and was currently engaged in peeking around the corner.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:39 pm
"Ah! Hello..." Maria needed a moment to remember the girl's name, "Ali!" She said with a smile, she could feel her energy picking up.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:01 pm
"Doctor, your patient is here" the receptionist said into an intercom to Dr. Sullivan.

Dr. Sullivan stepped out of his office and saw Ali. "Well hello again" he said with a smile. He still had his medical mask in his hand. He didn't put it on yet. "Welcome back" he added. He then turned and saw Maria. "Oh, hello there. I forgot that you had signed up to help out with the receptionist for the job shadowing day" he said to Maria. He then turned back to Ali and smiled.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games