Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:15 pm
((thats okay I need to take off to work so I'll be back online later tonight))

Of course I would be there, I would love nothing better than to inform and enlighten others. I should contact Anira as well since I know she's been traveling a bit. I'm sure she would love to attend and help as well.
*Liada's phone goes off and she reads a text before sighing and closing her phone, and starts to put away her things* Well it seems I'm needed in the lab again, I'll be sure to keep in contact with you and if you have the time for it tomorrow I think then would be a good time to talk with your staff about the upcoming changes. I'll keep you in touch hun. *Once she had everything in order Liada closes her bag and heads out the door waving*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:21 pm
{{Aww. Okay. I probably won't be online when you get back. sad Too bad you can't get online at work. I'll see you later! biggrin }}

Amy responded before Liada could leave. "Tomorrow would work great! I'll let all of the staff know. I'm thinking the same time that you came into would work. See you tomorrow, Liada! It's been great talking about all this, and I'll definitely stay in touch. If I see Kits tonight, I'll talk with her about all this and then text you with updates."

She waved back at Liada and then finished her drink.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:41 pm
Daniel walked out of the lounge and into the lobby. He waved to Jessi as he continued past her desk.

"Hey there. Just getting my stuff from my office, and fill out a paper or two. I'll be right out. If you're ready to head out that is."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:45 pm
Jessi grinned brightly when Daniel came in. Then, she nodded her head when he mentioned heading out.

"Yep! I'm ready to leave whenever you are."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:15 pm
Daniel smiled at Jessi's ever present cheerfulness. He gave her a nod as he went by.

"Alright then. Just give me a minute."

Daniel strolled happily down the hall, and popped into his office. His smile quickly slid off his face though, and he shut his door behind him just as quickly. Behind his desk, lounging in his chair, was the red haired woman. Her hooded cloak was gone, but the rest of her outfit was unchanged, as was her hair. He did his best to ignore her as he went over to where his bag was hanging, his paperwork could wait.

"If you're going to keep popping in like this you could at least start sending warnings."

The woman looked at him from behind steepled fingers with a bemused look. A wry smile faintly gracing her lips. She let her hands fold into her lap as she slowly spun the chair to track Daniel across the office.

"Just checking in. This may very well be the last time you see me. Assuming you keep yourself out of trouble."

Daniel stopped to look at her as he settled his bag on his shoulder.

"Don't suppose you know when my imminent advesary is supposed to arrive? Or better yet, lend me a hand?"

The woman shook her head with an almost sad look coming over her.

"I'm afraid not. Firstly, I'd be of practically no use to you against Mahvatshi. One of the few things we've learned during your extended cold war with him, is that he is much too powerful, even for all of us combined. The only one able to even stand against him is you. If you ever chose to."

She rose and came around the desk.

"As to when, I don't know. One of the recent things Mahvatshi managed to acheive was to break one of the inherent laws of time travel. In turn, it has made him impossible to predict. I am sorry, but you are on your own."

Daniel smiled for reasons even he was only beginning to understand.

"Not quite, but nice talking again."

Walking out his door, Daniel returned to Jessi in the lobby.

"Hey, all set?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:53 pm
{{Sorry!! Really long phone call. But back now. I'll read and respond right now. smile }}  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:01 pm
Jessi looked up and smiled when she saw the smile on Daniel's face. She already had her coat on and her purse in her hands. She walked around the desk and walked up to Daniel. She looked down at his hand and then at hers. Slowly, she reached out and took Daniel's hand in her own. Then, she looked up and smiled softly.

"I'm ready, too."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:09 pm
Daniel awlked over and extended an arm to Jessi.

"Then I am ready to see you safely home. Shall we?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:10 pm
{{She's already holding his hand. wink }}

Jessi nodded. "Let's. So how was your day?"

{{Over to EE! smile }}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:31 pm
*walking into Aqua Springs, goes into the lounge. She gets a hot cider from the bar, then sits down with her sketchbook near the fireplace*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:51 pm
:: comes skipping into the lounge, dragging a sloppily dressed Draa behind her ::
Miro wants ice cream blaugh

I still don't see why you couldn't just come here yourself stressed Not like you don't have directions stare
Miro doesn't have proper currency 3nodding Draa does blaugh
tch stressed Like hell you don't have proper currency stressed How do you even pay for a cab without it?
:: blows Draa off and goes up to the bar, waving fanatically at the bartender ::
Ice cream! xd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:55 pm
*ears twitch and she turns to see who came in* Hi Miro. Hi Draa. ^_^ *closes her sketchbook and puts it on the table next to her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:04 pm
*gives Kits a slight wave*
Greetings and whatnot *yawns*

Hello whee
*the bartender asks Miro if she's really sure she wants ice cream, given that it hasn't warmed up too much outside. Instead of a yes or no, she just repeats "Ice cream"... even after he moves on to ask what kind.*
er.... Mir... I think you need to be a bit more descriptive than that...
Ice cream mad
*pinches the bridge of his nose and tells the bartender to just bring her something green*
Ice cream! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:10 pm
*laughs softly and walks up to join them at the bar, leaving her sketchbook where it is, but bringing her mug of cider* You really want ice cream don't you, Miro? *looks at the bartender thoughtfully for a moment* Did anybody try that eggless recipe for carrot cake I found? I haven't had time to myself. *getting an affirmative reply, she smiles* Well, I think there's a good person to test it here.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:17 pm
:: looks more awake for a moment ::
.... carrot cake? ninja

Miro likes carrot cake too 4laugh
You're getting ice cream stare The cake is mine scream
Meanie head mad
:: stomps on Draa's toes, though fails to actually cause any harm in the process ::

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games