Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:04 pm
NeverDreamt
Well been racking my brain for a unique ability, and since I have now had 3 denied im gonna ask you here before I edit my profile in 2 places. Can my character use two hands on a jutsu he would use one hand for in order to strengthen that Justu? Like making it harder for someone to break it etc. Don't know specifications yet but just an idea.

One-handed hand seals are fine as a PA, and we have a Collaboration ninjutsu listed in Maruton that would help with anything relating to strengthening, if that helps. In this case, you be using one hand for a jutsu, another for an entirely different one, and then combining them in one go, to form a new, strengthened ninjutsu. (from the collab training)  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:26 pm
AandOE

Tao-Benshin

TrafalgarHyozo

XAyame_HatakeX
Ignore me Trafalgar I was wrong Tao was right please don't hurt me Tao. Monster of the Mist got something like your previous PA so you don't have to change it. *flails away*
I'll rebut on that one, Ayame. Her getting that caused a lot of duress and was ruled to be unfavorable and Monster was made to come up with a new PA to replace that one, it would be in violation of the rank rule.
I was at the centre of the last situation in which this came up and will not allow it when we made another player forgo it to maintain the rules. The Monster of the Mists came up with a very good idea when she originally did this, but it broke our rules, and it was called out during the UHV vs Suna Arc.
We maintain ourselves on our rules and not giving exception to them without proper sacrifice and moderation. This change allows a Genin to control superfluous amounts of material at once and creates an imbalance at its higher stages. So I pass the same judgement we passed on The Monster of the Mist and once more deny this Personal Attribute.

Edit: Apologies for the triple notification, but here's the link to the final version of her profile.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24500647#369326387  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

TrafalgarHyozo

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 7:34 am
Wolfe Whitehorn

is it possible to decrease bloodline jutsu by 5 chakra? So, I get 5 chakra back anytime I use a technique?

If not, I'll change it to me allowing rigorous taijutsu styles to take up 1 slot instead of 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Mui Oa Mah
Nickname: Monk-Boy
Attire: x

Birthdate: 9/23

Height: 78 inches (6'6")
Weight: 265 pounds

Nindo: "You're the one who decides how to live your life."
Personality: Despite the fact that he grew up in a monastery, Mui is a bit rude and vulgar. He is a hedonist in every sense of the word; most of the time, he only cares about what will bring him joy at a specific moment; he will worry about the consequences later. This results in him spending most of his time eating, drinking, womanizing, and fighting (his four favorite things to do).

However, there is another side of Mui that serves as a stark contrast to his usual demeanor. Mui spent half of his life learning principles of divinity and enlightenment, so, when needed, he can be patient and show great judgement in battle. He despises most of the teachings of the monastery in which he grew up, but he does see the value of things such as meditation, awareness, and mindfulness. He is also a fairly good people-reader.

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Taijutsu
Second Class: Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Satetsu

Chakra Pool: 100
Stamina Pool: 400
Chakra Element: Doton, Raiton
Chakra Color: Gold
Chakra Materialization: Appears in the shape of a thousand-armed konnan (like Chiriku)

Strengths:
• Massive, durable body
• Reflexes
• Agility
Weaknesses:
• can be impulsive
• battling genjutsu
Fears:
• Going back to the monastery

Class Disciplines :
• Berserker
• Monk
Reductions:
• Learns taijutsu 1 post faster (-1 for bloodline, +2 for tai class)
• Learns doton and raiton 1 post faster (+1 for bloodline)
• -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan.
Personal Attributes:
• Strong body: hardened body allows Mui to take slightly more of a beating than others
• Mui is very adept at his iron sand control; as a result, all clan jutsus cost -5 chakra, with the minimum being 5 chakra

OR

• rigorous taijutsu styles take up 1 slot

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Shuriken x10
• kunai x5
gourd full of gold on his back

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

DotonDoton

Raiton Raiton

Satetsu (Bloodline)

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Mui Oa Mah was born to modest-living parents somewhere in the Lightning Country. He had a fairly simple childhood in a small village until the age of 7; he, mistakenly, revealed to the village that he was capable of using magnetic jutsu, and word spread quickly. Seeing his potential, a local monastery requested that he join their ranks. His parents refused, and the monastery's true nature was revealed: they were, in fact, more of a battle-hungry cult, and they took the boy forcibly from his home. For the next 8 years, Mui was treated horribly, forced to work and train for the religious fanatics. The monastery's religion focused on attaining perfection on the battlefield, and they supported deprivation of anything that didn't further one's ability to fight. This meant Mui could not play any games as a child, for it was seen as a waste of time, and he was not allowed to eat or drink any food that was not seen as essential. This extreme life of abstinence is why Mui indulges in so much currently.

The cult, fortunately, was taken down by members of the Cloud Village during a mission, and, instead of abandoning Mui, the shinobi invited him to join Kumogakure as a genin. He now does everything in his power to prove to everyone that he is more than just a monk boy, and although he despises the monastery in which he grew up in and does everything in his power to rebel against its principles, he does value the battle sense it gave him.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:38 am
TrafalgarHyozo

Either one of those is doable, just choose which you'd prefer and we'll go from there. If you go the rigorous route, you can still only learn one rigorous style unless your disciplines state otherwise.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image
Full Name: Takeshi Uchiha
Nickname: (None yet)

Birthdate: September 3

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 165

Nindo: "Fear is the true opiate of combat."
Personality: Takeshi is a pretty quiet person when it comes to anything. It is very uncommon for him to speak out for anything. He does speak but, only when it is necessary for him. On the other hand it is very obvious that he is competitive especially against his twin sister. This made him focus on studying just like his sister so he could earn top marks along with his sister in the academy. As such he is just as smart as his sister but, he isn’t quite as good at strategy as her.

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Genjutsu
Second Class: Ninjutsu

Bloodline: Sharingan :: Copy & Hypnosis [x]

Chakra Pool: 470
Stamina Pool: 40
Chakra Element: Katon and Raiton
Chakra Color: Red and Black with faint highlights of blue
Chakra Materialization: His chakra raises up all around him in the colors mentioned. Once it reaches his head the chakra starts to form into heads of people who appear to be screaming. These heads are just about a foot above Takeshi and they taper towards the top of their foreheads in the shape of flames.

Strengths:
• Long-Range combat
• Genjutsu Prowess
Weaknesses:
• Suiton and Fuuton
• Close Combat
Fears:
• Losing his sister
• Becoming a disgrace to the clan

Class Disciplines :
• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements.
Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
Sight can be deceiving: Takeshi has the ability to take any genjutsu and change the trigger to sight. However, any sound based genjutsu that require continuous sound cannot have their trigger changed.
Natural Competition: Whenever Takeshi is training around his twin Tsukina, he gains a two post reduction on genjutsu. However, if Tsukina is not around, he does not receive this post reduction when training. (Approved by AandOE)

Ryo: 両0
Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 10
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 09
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• x15 shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Raiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Takeshi was born on September 3rd. He was luckily enough to be born with a twin who would taunt him over the two minute difference in their age. Her name would end up be Tsukina. The first few years that Takeshi remembers started when he was around five. His sister and him were pretty much inseparable, they did everything together, and usually didn’t talk to anybody else. However, at the age of six he was separated from her by none other than his parents. His father was the one who took him in the middle of the night to a different house. All he was told was that it was time for him to start training and part of his training was going to have to be without his sister. At first Takeshi was barely able to function without his sister but, slowly he learned to accept the development. While he was being trained by his father, he was taught the basics of Genjutsu and Ninjutsu. He wasn’t quite able to learn the jutsu yet so, all he was taught was the specifics of them.

Around the time he was ten, Takeshi was finally brought back together with his twin sister. He would be trained with her for another couple of years before they were both put into the academy to become fully fledged shinobi. Both of them were highly competitive towards each other and were always trying to one up each other in any way possible. However, when it came to their final year of the academy, Tsukina was able to pull ahead and get the best marks in the class. Takeshi came in with a close second on that one. Once they were finished with the academy they were made aware that one of them were to become the clan head. This was a recent development as the family of Uchiha that were the heads all had either died or disappeared at this point. So, a new competition has begun between the two for who will lead their Clan into a prosperous future.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:52 pm
User Image
Full Name: Tsukina Uchiha
Nickname: The Bladed Flower
Birthdate: September Third

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 115 lbs

Nindo: "Beauty and Harmony. Governed by one eternal law, all that begins must end."
Personality: Tsukina is rather rare for an Uchiha in that she follows the tenants of Bushido to the letter. She believes that every uchiha that fell from the path of honor, did so because their power corrupted them and they were not worthy of it. Despite being of a comfortable family with moderate amounts of money she still keeps herself humble. Devoting herself to practicality and honor she took up the sword while maintaining the mental pursuits of a scholar. Accordingly she is incredibly intelligent and, at times, views the world as a sho board. This mental clarity earned her top marks on her tests in the academy and already formed a reputation for being a promising strategist.
Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Bukijutsu (Samurai)
Second Class: Bloodline

Bloodline: Uchiha: Copy, Clarity.

Chakra Pool: 175
Stamina Pool: 325
Chakra Element: Katon, Suiton
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: When her chakra activates it gives off a very strong sent of vanilla. When she is calm its a very crisp clean scent, but when she is angry its very harsh and sour.

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Breaking Illusions
Weaknesses:
• Extreme long range combat.
• Raiton
Fears:
• Becoming consumed by power.
• Bringing shame to the Uchiha.

Class Disciplines :
• Samurai: You follow Bushidō, the "Way of the Warrior." Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by. Additionally, you start with the following four (4) techniques, rather than the six (6) most ninja do; Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique, ] Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique, ] Kai [ Release, ] and Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique. ]

• Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Bloodline one (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
Way of the Sword: Tsukina can learn an additional bukijutsu style.
Natural Competition: Whenever Tsukina is training around her twin Takeshi, she gains a two post reduction. However, if Takeshi is not around, she does not receive this post reduction when training. (approved by mam)

Ryo: 両 00000
AC: 000

Missions Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

Weapon Type: White Katana and Wakizashi
Weapon Range:
Katana: Arm reach plus 60 cm
Wakizashi: Arm reach plus 45 cm
Weapon Weight:
Katana: 1.3 Kilograms
Wakizashi: 0.4 Kilograms
Weapon Location:
• Worn tucked into her Obi
Weapon Description:
This katana and wakizashi has been passed though the family for generations. Now that it has fallen to her she wears it with pride. It was crafted using the Soshu Kitae method of forging creating an incredibly sharp and durable blade. They have white scabbards with an engraving of a dragon with a black ito over a rayskin same. The habaki of the katana also has the uchiha clan crest carved into the silver.

Ancestral Armor
• Two Kunai
• Ten Steel Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ]
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Suiton

Uchiha

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Tsukina was born on September 3rd. She was luckily enough to be born with a twin who she would taunt over the two minute difference in their age. Her name would end up be Takeshi. The first few years that Tsuki remembers started when she was around five. Her brother and her were pretty much inseparable, they did everything together, and usually didn’t talk to anybody else. However, at the age of six she was separated from him by none other than her parents. Her mother was the one who took her in the middle of the night to a different house. All she was told was that it was time for her to start training and part of her training was going to have to be without her brother. At first Tsuki was barely able to function without her brother but, slowly she learned to accept the development. While she was being trained by her mother, she was taught the basics of Bushido and what it meant to be an Uchiha. She was instructed in battlefield tactics and warfare. She wasn’t quite able to learn the jutsu yet so, all she was taught was the specifics of them.

Around the time she was ten, Tsuki was finally brought back together with her twin brother. She would be trained with him for another couple of years before they were both put into the academy to become fully fledged shinobi. Both of them were highly competitive towards each other and were always trying to one up each other in any way possible. However, when it came to their final year of the academy, Tsukina was able to pull ahead and get the best marks in the class. Her brother came in with a close second on that one. Once they were finished with the academy they were made aware that one of them were to become the clan head. This was a recent development as the family of Uchiha that were the heads all had either died or disappeared at this point. So, a new competition has begun between the two for who will lead their Clan into a prosperous future.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:48 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Approved, I look forward to the new Konoha genin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:34 pm
-Personal Data-

Full Name: Ivan Von Gaunt
Nickname: The Proud Warrior, The Weary Knight, The Shield, The Guillotine

Birthdate: October 27th

Height: 7'6"
Weight: 330 lbs

Nindo: "Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions."

Personality: Ivan, at first glance, can seem detached and uncaring to happenings in the world. But beneath his cold exterior lies a heart of gold. He will go out of his way to help others and to stand for what he feels is right, even at the cost of life and limb. He does not shirk from challenges, no matter how formidable. He would rather die a noble death, than flee and survive another day.

He can also be considered a bit of a loner; gaining his trust takes time and patience. The giant of a man tends to avoid crowded places, feeling he sticks out too much because of his tremendous build. He would rather sleep in a forest under the stars than in a stuffy inn or dusty village.

He has a soft spot for small things, children and animals. The Knight will readily adopt and foster orphaned creatures and rehabilitate them; for the children, he often offers tales of mysterious lands and ancient heroes fighting against evil beasts and undertaking epic adventures. In many ways, he is a typical gentle giant. However, when roused into battle, he becomes an indomitable force of destruction, wearing down opponents with his iron defense and swift counters until they are weakened enough for him to deal the finishing blow.

Village: Konoha
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Bukijutsu

-Combat Data-

Bloodline: Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank}

Chakra Pool: 275
Stamina Pool: 275
Chakra Element: Earth
Chakra Color: Grey
Chakra Materialization: A dim, hazy aura.

Strengths:

- High endurance
- Nigh unbreakable will
- Close Combat
- Wearing opponents down

Weaknesses:

- Lower mobility due to large size
- Large target
- Ranged combat
- Heavy

Fears:

- Not being strong enough to protect those close to him
- Deep water

Class Disciplines:

- Mystic Hero
- Samurai

Reductions:

-2 Reduction to all Bukijutsu Styles training
-5 Reduction to Madoukishi training

Personal Attributes:

- Defense mildly increased
- Strength mildly increased
- Speed mildly decreased
- Can treat axes as swords
- 2nd locked Formless style

-Career Data-

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
- Ninjutsu : : 00 / 02
- Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
- Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
- Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 05

-Weapon Data-

Weapon Type: Bearded Axe
Weapon Range: 3'3" from arm (Axe)
Weapon Weight: 10lbs (Axe)
Weapon Location: The axe is held on a small leather loop on his right hip when not in use.

-Inventory-

-Chainmail shirt
-Sack with basic camping supplies

-Techniques-

Ninjutsu

Maruton:

- Bushi Ken no Jutsu
- Shunshin no Jutsu
- Kai
- Kawarimi no Jutsu

Element name: Doton

Formless Styles

Large Weapons (Tower Shields, locked)
- Rank

Medium Weapons (Axes, locked)
- Rank

Large Weapons (Tower Shields, free)

Medium Weapons (Axes, free)

-History-

Ivan once lived in a land far to the West, and received training as a Knight. During his training, however, he discovered that the supposedly noble, honorable knights he had admired as a young man were little more than heavily armed and armored bullies who took what they wanted and did as the pleased. For a long time, he simply wandered from place to place, country to country; his long held views of the warriors tarnishing his perspective of the world and leaving him in a deep depression.

But, one fateful day, he happened across a talkative storyteller in a tavern that told tales of an ancient, far away land where warriors were just and righteous as he had believed his once beloved knights to be. Without bothering to listen more, he stood and began his long journey to the East in hopes of finding this mystical place were he could be among other warriors who stood for truth and justice.

User Image

Ivan Von Gaunt

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image
Full Name: Yoichi Takeshi Ukita (Kaguya)
Nickname: The White Rōnin; The Alluring Blade

Birthdate: January 1st

Height: 5'10 (177.8 cm)
Weight: 170 lbs (77.11 kg)

Nindo: "To create a dance of bone and bloodshed."
Bushidō: "Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."
Personality: Yoichi is a Samurai to the very core, and following the tenets of Bushido is his life. He has neglected the use of traditional Shinobi abilities such as Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, and has focused purely on the art of the sword and hand-to-hand combat. Appears to be overly calm, with a dull, distant expression plastered upon his face. Its because of this, that he often gives off the impression that he is emotionless, but in fact has better control over them than most. He is aware of the blood lust and savagery of his clan that runs deep in his veins, but his current lifestyle and mental clarity keep it at bay. However, there are moments in battle where he has witnessed himself--through himself--the very essence of the Kaguya's past that cannot be denied. Yoichi still retains his ancestors lust for battle, as facing death has become a natural thing for him, rather than a thrill. To overcome each challenge, only to find the difficulty that much harder as one progresses, for him, it is a test of his resolve. He's considered incredibly attractive for someone of his type, possessing many feminine qualities to his appearance, such as long hair, delicate-looking pale skin, alluring eyes, and a very soft-looking face. Even as a Samurai, Yoichi makes sure his appearance is well-kept, just as much as he tends to his own body, keeping it in peak condition. As there aren't many true Samurai in this day and age, Yoichi strives to prove himself and to others that Samurai still have a place within this world, even among Shinobi.

Village: Kumogakure no Sato

Bloodline: Shikotsumyaku ^

Chakra Pool: 313
Stamina Pool: 313
Chakra Element: Raiton and Fuuton
Chakra Color: Null
Chakra Materialization: Exerts powerful chakra out into the atmosphere, creating a pressure that affects all surrounding him while producing a strong scent of cherry blossoms. When angered, this pressure becomes overwhelming, and the scent changes to that of blood. (Non-offensive materialization.)

Strengths:
• Natural combat instincts.
• Intelligence and perception.
• Close quarters combat coupled with a highly mobile and durable body.
Weaknesses:
• Long ranged combat.
• No ability for Genjutsu.
• Very little ability for Ninjutsu, outside of chakra flow/channeling.
Fears:
• Dying a dishonorable death.
• Becoming like the Kaguya members of the past.

Class Disciplines :
Samurai: You follow Bushidō, the "Way of the Warrior." Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by. Additionally, you start with the following four (4) techniques, rather than the six (6) most ninja do; Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique, ] Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique, ] Kai [ Release, ] and Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique. ]

Weapon Specialist: The user Gains a free custom weapon slot, while forsaking the ability to learn ninjutsu for the ability to learn more than 1 rigorous style (styles still count for 2 slots). With their inability to learn ninjutsu, they get to learn [1] additional bukijutsu style for every 10 ninjutsu slots their were supposed to acquire. Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.

Bukijutsu Class Specialization: If this class is chosen as the first and second class, then the user starts with one [1] additional taijutsu and Bukijutsu slot. Superior conditioning allows the user to choose a specific energy cost (stamina or chakra) and reduce the costs of technique activation by 5, to a minimum activation cost of 5. Every time the user ranks up, they repeat this process. Energy Cost Reductions must be shown on the profile.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] posts faster.
• Learn Taijutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
• Chakra costs are reduced by five [5] points.

Personal Attributes:
Moderation: Rigorous styles only cost one [1] slot to learn.
Adamantine Body: Yoichi has trained his body extensively in the art of hand-to-hand combat, bringing his body to its absolute peak. Gains two [2] Taijutsu slots; the second only obtainable through a trade-off of ten [10] Ninjutsu slots.

Kaguya Clan Traits:
• With each increase to chakra or stamina, the one not increased increases equally.
• Equal increases to chakra and stamina--simultaneously--result in 1.25x the gain. (round up to the nearest decimal)
• The favor Classes for the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu, each receiving a 1 post reduction to learning thereof.
• Unstated, small bone manipulation only takes a D-rank amount of chakra, gaining ranks as the size increases.
• The bones are not subject to being cut or sliced off by either normal blades or chakra steel within simple bukijutsu.
• The bones are not subject to being cut or sliced off by either normal blades or chakra steel within complex/spiritual bukijutsu, B-ranked or under.
• Unstated bone manipulations are weaker than the stated versions, being subject to C-ranked and above complex/spiritual bukijutsu.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 05

Weapon Type: Daishō // Katana + Wakizashi
Weapon Range: Katana: 43" overall // Wakizashi: 30" overall
Weapon Weight: Katana: 3 lbs // Wakizashi: 2 lbs
Weapon Location: Left Hip

Summoning Type: None
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: None

• 15 Kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

▬▬┤|S h i k o t s u m y a k u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

{Locked Style name here}
• {D-rank} + {Training Link}
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Yoichi fled from Otogakure with the help of his older brother after their family's Kekkei Genkai had been discovered. They retreated to the snowier regions of the land, before the two lost each other in a massive snow storm. Wandering aimlessly through the snow, lost and alone, Yoichi encountered one of the most threatening things he had seen in his life. A man with a sword. He attacked without thinking, expecting that the man would've harmed him if he hadn't done so, letting loose a barrage of savage attacks. It was almost within the blink of an eye, before the blade met with his neck. Yoichi showed no sign of fear, revealing his Kekkei Genkai to the man, as bones protruded from his neck to push the sword away. The man withdrew his sword, revealing his identity as a Ronin. He was inspired to teach the young boy the Way of the Samurai, and they spent many years together traveling and training. He was given a special blade before they departed, as Yoichi set off to find a greater purpose in life.
(I'll be editing and fleshing this out later. I'm kind of having a difficult time getting my ideas out.)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:42 pm
Amidst The Darkness

I'm not going to say approved or no, but I would rephrase your first PA. Just say "Learning a rigorous style only takes up one slot" or something. Keep in mind, you can still only learn one rigorous style even with this attribute.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:25 pm
Tao-Benshin
Amidst The Darkness

I'm not going to say approved or no, but I would rephrase your first PA. Just say "Learning a rigorous style only takes up one slot" or something. Keep in mind, you can still only learn one rigorous style even with this attribute.

Edited. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:40 pm
Amidst The Darkness
User Image
Full Name: Yoichi Takeshi Ukita (Kaguya)
Nickname: The White Rōnin; The Alluring Blade

Birthdate: January 1st

Height: 5'10 (177.8 cm)
Weight: 170 lbs (77.11 kg)

Nindo: "To create a dance of bone and bloodshed."
Bushidō: "Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."
Personality: Yoichi is a Samurai to the very core, and following the tenets of Bushido is his life. He has neglected the use of traditional Shinobi abilities such as Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, and has focused purely on the art of the sword and hand-to-hand combat. Appears to be overly calm, with a dull, distant expression plastered upon his face. Its because of this, that he often gives off the impression that he is emotionless, but in fact has better control over them than most. He is aware of the blood lust and savagery of his clan that runs deep in his veins, but his current lifestyle and mental clarity keep it at bay. However, there are moments in battle where he has witnessed himself--through himself--the very essence of the Kaguya's past that cannot be denied. Yoichi still retains his ancestors lust for battle, as facing death has become a natural thing for him, rather than a thrill. To overcome each challenge, only to find the difficulty that much harder as one progresses, for him, it is a test of his resolve. He's considered incredibly attractive for someone of his type, possessing many feminine qualities to his appearance, such as long hair, delicate-looking pale skin, alluring eyes, and a very soft-looking face. Even as a Samurai, Yoichi makes sure his appearance is well-kept, just as much as he tends to his own body, keeping it in peak condition. As there aren't many true Samurai in this day and age, Yoichi strives to prove himself and to others that Samurai still have a place within this world, even among Shinobi.

Village: Kumogakure no Sato

Bloodline: Shikotsumyaku ^

Chakra Pool: 313
Stamina Pool: 313
Chakra Element: Raiton and Fuuton
Chakra Color: Null
Chakra Materialization: Exerts powerful chakra out into the atmosphere, creating a pressure that affects all surrounding him while producing a strong scent of cherry blossoms. When angered, this pressure becomes overwhelming, and the scent changes to that of blood. (Non-offensive materialization.)

Strengths:
• Natural combat instincts.
• Intelligence and perception.
• Close quarters combat coupled with a highly mobile and durable body.
Weaknesses:
• Long ranged combat.
• No ability for Genjutsu.
• Very little ability for Ninjutsu, outside of chakra flow/channeling.
Fears:
• Dying a dishonorable death.
• Becoming like the Kaguya members of the past.

Class Disciplines :
Samurai: You follow Bushidō, the "Way of the Warrior." Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by. Additionally, you start with the following four (4) techniques, rather than the six (6) most ninja do; Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique, ] Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique, ] Kai [ Release, ] and Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique. ]

Weapon Specialist: The user Gains a free custom weapon slot, while forsaking the ability to learn ninjutsu for the ability to learn more than 1 rigorous style (styles still count for 2 slots). With their inability to learn ninjutsu, they get to learn [1] additional bukijutsu style for every 10 ninjutsu slots their were supposed to acquire. Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.

Bukijutsu Class Specialization: If this class is chosen as the first and second class, then the user starts with one [1] additional taijutsu and Bukijutsu slot. Superior conditioning allows the user to choose a specific energy cost (stamina or chakra) and reduce the costs of technique activation by 5, to a minimum activation cost of 5. Every time the user ranks up, they repeat this process. Energy Cost Reductions must be shown on the profile.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] posts faster.
• Learn Taijutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
• Chakra costs are reduced by five [5] points.

Personal Attributes:
Moderation: Rigorous styles only cost one [1] slot to learn.
Adamantine Body: Yoichi has trained his body extensively in the art of hand-to-hand combat, bringing his body to its absolute peak. Gains two [2] Taijutsu slots; the second only obtainable through a trade-off of ten [10] Ninjutsu slots.

Kaguya Clan Traits:
• With each increase to chakra or stamina, the one not increased increases equally.
• Equal increases to chakra and stamina--simultaneously--result in 1.25x the gain. (round up to the nearest decimal)
• The favor Classes for the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu, each receiving a 1 post reduction to learning thereof.
• Unstated, small bone manipulation only takes a D-rank amount of chakra, gaining ranks as the size increases.
• The bones are not subject to being cut or sliced off by either normal blades or chakra steel within simple bukijutsu.
• The bones are not subject to being cut or sliced off by either normal blades or chakra steel within complex/spiritual bukijutsu, B-ranked or under.
• Unstated bone manipulations are weaker than the stated versions, being subject to C-ranked and above complex/spiritual bukijutsu.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 05

Weapon Type: Daishō // Katana + Wakizashi
Weapon Range: Katana: 43" overall // Wakizashi: 30" overall
Weapon Weight: Katana: 3 lbs // Wakizashi: 2 lbs
Weapon Location: Left Hip

Summoning Type: None
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: None

• 15 Kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique. ]
• Kai [ Release ]

▬▬┤|S h i k o t s u m y a k u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

{Locked Style name here}
• {D-rank} + {Training Link}
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Yoichi fled from Otogakure with the help of his older brother after their family's Kekkei Genkai had been discovered. They retreated to the snowier regions of the land, before the two lost each other in a massive snow storm. Wandering aimlessly through the snow, lost and alone, Yoichi encountered one of the most threatening things he had seen in his life. A man with a sword. He attacked without thinking, expecting that the man would've harmed him if he hadn't done so, letting loose a barrage of savage attacks. It was almost within the blink of an eye, before the blade met with his neck. Yoichi showed no sign of fear, revealing his Kekkei Genkai to the man, as bones protruded from his neck to push the sword away. The man withdrew his sword, revealing his identity as a Ronin. He was inspired to teach the young boy the Way of the Samurai, and they spent many years together traveling and training. He was given a special blade before they departed, as Yoichi set off to find a greater purpose in life.
(I'll be editing and fleshing this out later. I'm kind of having a difficult time getting my ideas out.)

I will request a stipulation for the second PA: Until you have 10 full ninjutsu to trade in, that one final style will have to be held off, please. This also means that you will not gain any misc. ninjutsu (aside from bloodline, 'library' items, etc), from your doubled class. With that in mind, please reduce your current limitations to [• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 00 ]. Once edited, consider yourself approved, unless another steps in to point out anything that I missed~  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:29 am
AandOE
I will request a stipulation for the second PA: Until you have 10 full ninjutsu to trade in, that one final style will have to be held off, please. This also means that you will not gain any misc. ninjutsu (aside from bloodline, 'library' items, etc), from your doubled class. With that in mind, please reduce your current limitations to [• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 00 ]. Once edited, consider yourself approved, unless another steps in to point out anything that I missed~

Edited. I know I don't get any Ninjutsu, was using the limitations as a means to keep track.
But, I can always go back and check the class listing when I rank up.
Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:45 am
Ivan Von Gaunt

Two more things to note before this profile can be approved, they're minor truly. Your PA increases. You have a Mild Increase and a Moderate increase.
The cap on increases is Mild while giving a Slight Detriment to another state.
So I would recommend changing those to Slight Defense increase and Mild Increase with Slight Detriment. Otherwise, once you have those changed I would say your profile is approved.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Ivan Von Gaunt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:20 am
Wolfe Whitehorn

Edited. Review at your leisure.  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games