Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image
𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒥𝑜𝒮𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑔'𝓈 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌
User Image

Oʜ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs, ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Iᴛ ɢᴏᴇs ᴏғғ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴜɴ, ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
Oʜ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
Sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ, ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ

Louisa had been working when she heard all sorts of screams and shouts. The woman moved to step out the door, gasping in alarm as she saw the horrific mark in the sky. "Jo! You watch the shop! Be prepared to defend our home!" Her voice rang out in the shop, then the woman was gone. She ran at full speed to the train platform, where she knew the students were. They attacked a group of kids! Whomever they were, she wasn't pleased with them. The former Ravenclaw started a tirade of spells, hopefully intended to disarm anyone that they contacted. No way was she just going to step aside!

I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ, I ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ғᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I'ᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ
Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ
Rᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ, ɪᴛ's sɪɢɴᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ʟᴇᴛ's sᴇᴀʟ ɪᴛ
Bᴏʏ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴇᴀɴᴜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀʏᴅᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀʀʟᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇɢɢᴀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ

{OoC: pls dun kill my bab xD}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Seventh Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo kept firing spells off until he found a familiar face in the crowd who had taken up his duties as a protector...David...one whom he had not gotten along with during his years, but he also knew the boy had a wedding that he needed to make it to. But what got him was that Leo...the bride to be wasn't with him. Theo may not really be friends with Leo, but she had so much to live for and so did David. Theo also knew slightly knew about David's pacifistic type because Cathy had hinted at it. He found his way over to the boy with the intent on helping him do his job. He was the best healer Theo knew and that was,without a shadow of a doubt in his mind, true. But what was his abilities if he didn't have time to use them. And that's when Theo thought to himself. 'I've got to help him a bit. He couldn't look at the boy because he was a bit busy fighting people off.

"Is Leo on the train David?" he asked the boy, worry in his voice. He couldn't let Leo die. There was no way he would let that happen. Leo...whom he had at one time called a close friend, was someone that he still did think about every now and again. He never voiced it, but he did think about the friendship in which he had with her at one point in time. "I'm here to help you."

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Summer of 2030
Dressed: As Expected
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Wendy glared at Evander as she cast a protego and then a random hex and snapped, "Yeah, well who is helping save your sorry arse while you go for some moronic brother of the year award or some rubbish!" She added when he criticized that no one cares, "Well if they are claiming the Dark Lord's symbol they should respect past generations who actually were followers!" She snapped as Evander finally caught sight of Antigone hiding behind a tree. And Antigone after some brotherly threats from Evander came over, sobbing and terrified. Wendy stared before turning to cast a quick protego to block an incoming spell and then spun around and snapped, "Watch your back Vander!"

She then turned her gaze to Antigone raised a hand moved to strike the girl as she snapped, "And you! You disgraceful idiot! Get yourself together. You are a Ravenclaw aren't you supposed to be smart at least..." She paused on the slap and let out a sigh. "Come on, both of you. Merlin help me, I'm surrounded by morons. I hope it isn't genetic."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

At this point, Devonte was just letting his feet lead him. Where he was going was a mystery to even him, but as long as it was away from these insane blokes, it was okay with him. He barely noticed her grip tightening, keeping on moving before two dark shadows appeared in front of them, blocking the way. The menacing grin on their faces didn't look good at all to him, and right about now he was wondering if the best course of action would've been to just retreat back to the castle. He swallowed, his hand still interlocked with Lola's. He felt his own grip tightening, almost unconsciously.

He couldn't hear a word they were saying, and he didn't want to. He was just frozen, hoping to God that this would just end. Death Eaters were officially insane in his book. Then they raised their wands, casting two bright flashes of light towards him, and in the next second he was barreling backwards, his body flailing around once it hit the cobblestone ground. He could feel his skin tearing open as it dragged along the rough surface, while his bones simultaneously snapped and broke.

His face was even more of a mess, his vision was blurry, and his mouth was full of blood. He couldn't see Lola, or the Death Eaters, or anything for that matter. He laid the side of his head against the ground, waiting for the inevitable: death. That was what usually happened in these situations, right? He just wished he knew that at least Layton was okay.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2029-2030

David didn't even glance up as he worked on mending the bone of the boy in front of him, and heard an all too familiar voice. Not a good one. When Theo mentioned where Leo was he paled as he worked and he said, "F***cking..." He glanced up, wiping some sweat from his brow, "I'm trying to focus you moron! And you ask me that? Do I look like I know where she is right now...? Cathy... and Mira. Where's Grace." David began cursing under his breath when he heard Theo say the words that he was here to help him. "Yeah I don't need your bloody help to heal people. You aren't exactly healer of the year. If you want to help go find Mira and Grace. And Leo too... And Leo... get her the hell out of here. And if you have to knock her out to keep her from getting back here, do so. I have to focus. Go do that and then drag your sorry arse here and show off how 'hot s**t' of whatever you think you are for people who actually aren't capable of a good shield charm."

He turned back to his 'patient' inspecting the bone quick, mending a few scratches and then told them to go take shelter in the village and that some of the shops were shielding students... he thought. David glared at Theo who was still there and said, "Are you going or not? That wasn't some chummy request, by the way."

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:57 pm
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander gave her a 'no one gives a sh*t' look and just shook his head before someone's elbow smashed into his face. He yelped in pain like a wounded dog, clutching at his nose, which was gushing blood. "You called me Vander," he muttered through the blood. "Progress." He wiped at his nose with his arm, leaving a stream of blood down his shirt sleeve and tilting his head back momentarily to try to stem the flow. Anti looked in between him and Wendy in silence, before flinching with the familiarity of someone used to getting hit when Wendy looked about to slap her. "I'm sorry," she mumbled, careful not to make eye contact in case it further antagonized the older girl. "Expelliarmus!" she cried, disarming someone over Wendy's shoulder, easily keeping pace with the older teens due to her long legs.

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
                                                                Who am I with? Everyone and ******** Death Eaters???
                                                                What am I doing? Staying alive!
                                                                What am I thinking? Holy s**t what the ******** am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Jesse was startled and nearly decked Elliott before he recognized who it was that had grabbed him. That is, until his boyfriend was hit with Crucio. Elliott's scream caused Jesse to grab his own wand out and cast a stupefy before he started away from the pillar, ignoring his boyfriend's language because really, he'd heard worse from Paul. "Let's just get the ******** out of here. I don't know where anyone else is, and I think Jojo got grabbed already by her boyfriend." That he didn't seen anyone else he knew wasn't that much of a surprise. He was panicking in his head, since he was certain that this day couldn't get any worse.

Unfortunately for him, it did. Someone just happened to shove into him right as he started after Elliott and he felt his wrist leave Elliott's grasp. He turned to look to see who it was when he saw a flash of red and then felt his nerves be set on fire. He screamed then, curling into a ball as he fell to the ground. His mind went into a white haze, and he couldn't think, couldn't concentrate. The pain felt never-ending, and he blacked out.

OOC:

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image

xxxxR E G R E T ○ O W E N S
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxx— t h e d a r k w i z a r d —

w i t h ; chaosxx l o c a t i o n ; hogsmeadexx c o n d i t i o n ; tad bit unstable
                                                        _ _ _ _________________________

Regret was laughing. He knew it was a good idea, joining these lunatics. He was different thought. These neo-Death Eaters wanted to rebuild a society, to take over the entire world. But he, the one basked in depression, only wanted the destruction of everything he once loved. Ah, yes, there was nothing more appalling than the screams of defenseless little children.

Well, not entirely defenseless. He felt something hit his hand, and his wand flew out, and landed in the bushes nearby. How cute. A disarming spell. He turned around to see a... familiar face. Though, Regret didn't really have time to cherish this moment, really, because that girl decided to cast a spell that would gouge holes in his body. As much as he enjoyed cheese, he didn't really want to become one. Regret ducked out of the way, and let the spell mangle the wooden door that was behind him. If he had his humor, he'd make a joke about the door becoming the next big thing.

I hate her, hissed a voice. Me neither, a masculine voice agreed.

"That wasn't very nice," Regret remarked. "You could've seriously hurt someone with that." He glanced at the crumbling door. "Haven't you been taught manners, miss Amata Harlowe?" He laughed. This woman was the only reason why he didn't successfully kill his first target, that little annoying brat who acted as though he owned the world. It was a shame, too, because Regret could've killed her right then and there. If only he had the guts back then.

Well, nothing's stopping him now. He raised his hand, and after a little rustle from the leaves, his wand flew back into his hands. Needless to say, his magic has grown considerably stronger since the last time he saw Amata. A chuckle escaped through his lips. He touched an index finger to the bottom of his mask, and gently pushed it upwards to reveal his face to the seething woman. "It's been awhile." An evil grin appeared on his face. "Expulso!"
                                                        _________________________ _ _ _

C A N Y O U H E A R T H A T ? T H E S O U N D O F Y O U R B O D Y H I T T I N G T H E F L O O R

Cara MiaKitty

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:20 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <3rd Year>
Time: Summer 2030
Looking: Pretty Clever

Lola had been running following Devonte more so than anything else when they both had to more or less skid to a a stop. There in those horrific masks with a menacing grin-or at least one you could feel-they stared at the two. Lola's breath caught in her throat. She wasn't sure if she was even breathing at this point but welcomed the tightening grip of Devonte's hand. It was warm and grounded her for just a moment. But what could they do? They were useless compared to two full grown dark wizards.

She bit her lip, her own hand tightening on Devonte's when the wands raised and as she stepped back, her hand still in Devonte's she felt herself flung back. Her hand slipping out of Devonte's as she landed mere feet from Devonte. Tears stinging her eyes as she lifted herself up just a bit, having ended up crumpled on the ground. She looked down to see red on the ground where her head had been lying and she touched her scalp to feel a wetness seeping into her hair and as she pulled away saw the red of her own blood. She moved slightly and saw Devonte crumpled in worse shape than her and she reached out and gasped, "Dev-"

Her voice interrupted by a cackle, one Lola couldn't even place as male or female. Everything seemed so blurry and discombobulated around her. Like a mad world made by someone lost in insanity. That was when she heard the words crucio as a light brightened and she screamed out in pain, her already groggy mind fading further into blackness as the pain hit her. As the spell lifted for a moment she took a shaky breath, the blood from her forehead blinding her as the pain she was still in. Blinking, she blindly tried to reach out for Devonate. Someone familiar. Please say he was still alive. Please say both of them was still alive. Another crucio hit her and she fell still onto the ground, her world turning black for now... maybe, just maybe they'd go away, was Lola's last thoughts along with 'why' and a nagging voice 'because they think you are lower then them and you are 'lower' than they probably already think you are... you're not even fully human you know.'

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
                                                                Who am I with? Psychos and schoolmates
                                                                What am I doing? Staying alive
                                                                What am I thinking? Damn it, really???
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Smart at Hogsmeade Station with Chaos
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh bloody ******** ********! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ï сαṉ'τ ṡ ε ε ώhεɾε ÿøυ'ɾε с ø ṃ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ï ќ ṉ ø ώ јυṡτ ώhατ ÿøυ ɾ υ ṉ ṉ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ' ώhατ ṃ α τ τ ε ɾ ṡ αïṉ'τ τhε " ώ h ø ' ṡ в α ḋ ḋ ε ṡ τ " x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          вυτ τhε øṉεṡ ώhø ṡ τ ø ρ ÿ ø υ ƒαllïṉ' ƒɾøṃ ÿ ø υ ɾ l α ḋ ḋ ε ɾ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott knew his luck was going to run out; in this sort of situation, the odds were stacked against them. Heavily. However, that didn't make what happened then even remotely acceptable. When the figure crashed into them, separating him from Jesse, he let out another string of swears, not aiming them at anyone in particular at first because he assumed it'd merely been an accident. The figure had felt small, he assumed it'd been a younger student trying to flee. But then he caught sight of who had done it, and his entire demeanor changed. Thankfully, he was rational enough to care more about getting back to Jesse than worrying about some idiotic third year... At least, he was until the spell hit Jesse. The Ravenclaw gnashed his teeth, wand pointing first at the figure who'd cast the spell. "Expelliarmus! Petrificus Totalus! Incendio!" He shot the spells out rapid fire, not even caring one bit that he was attempting to set fire to a petrified person who couldn't even hope to move to remove the spell. "Hope your ******** t**t friends care enough to save your worthless ******** arse, you scum-sucking c**t," he shouted, and then turned on the third year who'd shoved Jesse.

space"Do you have any ******** clue what you just ******** did, you moronic little piece of ******** shite," he hissed at the boy, wand out. "Stupefy!" Honestly, Elliott wanted to do a lot more than stun the p***k for what he'd done. But while he was pretty sure he'd get away with having set a ******** Death Eater on fire, he doubted he'd be able to explain the logic behind having done so to a kid. And anyway, he had bigger concerns, he thought, again swearing rapid fire, the words not even making any sense strung together the way he was saying them, but he didn't really care, all he cared about was the fact that some a*****e had just tortured his ******** boyfriend. Elliott went to his knees next to Jesse, grabbing him. "God ******** dammit Jesse, you have to ******** wake up. Get up right ******** now or it's gonna be a lot bloody ******** worse. Grit your teeth and let's get the ******** hell out of here." He grabbed the Slytherin by his upper arms and tried to lift him, wishing that he had more in the way of physical strength. Or that Jesse hadn't blacked out on him. "I swear to ******** God Jesse you better not make me levitate your ******** arse out of here, we do not have time for this shite." The Ravenclaw gave up, though, and just levitated the boy, praying to every power under the sun that he got lucky again and managed to get them the ******** out of there before-

space"Elliott!" His head whipped up at the sound of his brother's voice, and he saw Kenneth making his way to them, apparently doing his damnedest to take out as many of the attackers as possible on the way. It was actually almost impressive, though Elliott gave it five seconds before- Yep. Kenneth had given up when one figure had strayed too close, and had taken the liberty of punching him in the gut, at just the right angle to knock the wind out of him. <********, Ken, took you ******** long enough," Elliott said dryly. "Yeah, yeah. ******** off, Elli," the American said, glancing with concern at the unconscious figure his brother was presently levitating. "I'll cover your a**, get him to the shop," he said, and Elliott nodded. "Do me a favor and use your ******** wand?" Kenneth rolled his eyes and held his wand at the ready, giving his younger brother a look that said, 'there, satisfied?' Elliott didn't care if he was being mocked, he just wanted to get Jesse somewhere safe.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l lïќε ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ' ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ḋ ø ï ṉ ' τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ јυṡτ τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ÿøυɾ с ɾ ø ώ ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ώhεṉ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ lïќε τhε ώαÿ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉḋ ï ṡ υ ƒ ƒ ε ɾ , вυτ ï αïṉ'τ ģøṉṉα с υ τ ÿ ø υ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:58 pm

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

"I know Dylan!" he said, an annoyed tone in his voice, but he wasn't annoyed with Dylan, but rather everything that was happening around them and the fact that Ari was still not within sight. By the time Dylan had said another word, Benjamin had started walking. He'd ignored the last part of what the boy said, not believing for a second that the girl had been dead. He didn't want to hear it...so he wouldn't have it. During this time, a man had converged on them from out of Benjamin's sight range. As Benjamin finally noticed, a spell flared towards the man and plucked the wand right out of his wand. He looked back to see Dylan following right after him...much to his surprise. He hadn't expected it at all. And it made him realize how much of a true friend the boy really was.

"Thanks, he said, also throwing distraction spells around the battlefield to make sure that they got through as safely as they possibly could. Benjamin knew he couldn't subdue these men, but he could distract them long enough to get away from them. Once they were slightly clear, he looked back at Dylan, hoping the boy had spotted the girl. "Do you see her?" he asked him, seriously hoping they stumbled upon her. If they didn't find her soon, he would be forced to catch the train with Dylan.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

amo10690

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

He still had a bit of consciousness left, and as he lay there, all he could hear were.. Lola's screams. Her cries of agony, ringing in his ears. It made him want to rip his ears off.. Something about her pain pained him too. He spit some blood out, staining the ground with red. It was gross, but crumpled on the ground, he couldn't do anything about it. He pressed his palms against the ground, trying his best to lift himself up. It looked like the two Death Eaters were too busy focusing on torturing Lola to pay any attention to him, who was now rummaging through his pockets to try and find his wand.

He finally found it, but realized that there was no way he'd be able to take out two of them with one spell. He doubted he'd even be able to take out one at all. He was 13, and knew very little defensive or offensive spells. So.. that left fighting by unconventional methods. He gripped his wand tightly and held a large rock in the other hand, pointing his wand at one and the rock at the other. "Rictusempra!" He called out, watching in amusement as one burst out in laughter.

In a matter of seconds, the other one turned to him, where he chucked the rock at his or her's head, hitting them squarely in the forehead. As soon as they fell, Devonte pushed himself up to immense pain, though managed to push through it enough to grab the male or female's legs and send them sprawling down to the ground. He desperately grabbed at the same rock that he threw, unveiling the Death Eater by removing their mask and proceeding to violently bash their face in, bloodying the rock and himself. After he was sure the nutcase below him was dead, he rolled off of him and crawled towards Lola, who was now unconscious. He cursed under his breath, gently slapping her cheeks. She was out, alright. "Help! Anyone, help! Please!" s**t, this was bad.. He managed to raise himself up onto his feet despite feeling like with one single tap he'd crumble and picked Lola up, wrapping one of her arms around his shoulder and moving deeper into the village.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:38 pm
User Image
                                                      I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                      I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                      I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$lутнёґїп Alцмпї || HalfЬlооd || Hїт Шїzaяd

════════════════════════

Darius snarled as he forced himself through the crowd, not even bothering to check if those he was taking down were dead or not. He was a Hit Wizard, and if they didn't think he'd use excessive force to take them down, then they were mistaken. He wasn't authorized to use the unforgivables, but that didn't matter. He knew a lot more ways to take down opponents. He fired off a stupefy, then turned around and used a blasting hex on another group, his expression grim as he noted those at the platform. Okay, so there were times he didn't take his position as prefect seriously as a student, but still, that didn't mean that he wouldn't have taken down these people with extreme prejudice.

Finally getting to the platform, he sneered and decked the closest Death Eater and managed to break his nose before turning and knocking another's knees from under them. He then looked around, seeing that there were students trying to get to the train, and the train was trying to pull out with those students that were safely aboard. Okay, so situation at hand. Make sure the kids that could still get to the train were able to, and the ones that couldn't were safe. Tall order, considering that he was just one guy. Granted, there were other people fighting off the Death Eaters as well, but that didn't mean much considering that they weren't fully trained, and they certainly hadn't finished their schooling, at least most of them hadn't. He did see Theo working on his own group of Death Eaters, but to his well-trained eyes, he could see plenty of places he could aim a hex that Theo wouldn't be able to defend against. While he knew Belle had been training Theo, he also knew that it took years to get to the same skill level she was at, and Theo wasn't there yet.

He felt his wand get knocked out of his hand, and with a snarl, he decked the Death Eater responsible, snapping the guy's wand before he summoned his own back to his hand. He smirked, noticing the way some of the others seemed to be backing off.
                                                      "Oh yeah, just wait until I'm ******** through with you. I'm pretty sure that your arses are going to be in Azkaban for a very long time when I arrest your sorry arses. Like picking on kids? Well, man up and come after someone actually at your skill level." He'd left his badge at home, but he didn't care. He'd knock them out and certainly arrest them without his badge, just to go back home and grab his badge long enough to properly arrest them. Didn't matter, since he was certain that it wouldn't be long before Aurors managed to show up at the station in force.

════════════════════════

Location: Hogsmeade Station
                                                      Thinking: Come at me, I dare you!
                                                      OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                      It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                      We'll paint it red to fit right in

Essy ze Ninja
                                                      Quoted you to let you know where Dare was, and whether Belle would go elsewhere or decide to follow him.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:54 pm
    Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Newly Graduated

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo looked at the boy for a moment, hearing what he had to say. A spell hit him in a side at that same exact, which hurt, but it wasn't enough pain to stop him from keeping on his feet and soldiering on for the time being. "Sh**," he said to himself. When he had heard what the boy had to say...all he did was worry more. He had no idea where any of them were...and the best part was, now Theo was tasked in finding them...all of them. It was a hard task really, but he was definitely up for it. If it meant getting some of the other students to safety...a more specifically...Cathy and Leo. He gave the boy a nod. "Good Luck. I'll be back," he said to him, rushing off in the other direction, wand up and on the ready. He searched for them, looking for familiar faces, hexes flying...with the purpose to harm and then others to protect the students.

"Where are you at now?" he asked himself, looking for Leo and the blonde he had been tutoring practically the whole year. He made his way through the people, his back against the wall to protect his six and keep everything in front of him. At the same time, he tried to pick out Cathy or Leo. He figured if he had found Leo, he would find her sisters with her. At least, that truly is what he was hoping for. Theo shot off a quick protego to block an oncoming curse, which gave him enough time to get out of sight of the man who shot the spell to begin with. He slowly crept, his back still against the wall.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

mc2

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games