Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:22 pm
Damien took Jian's hand in his and patted it with his other one. "Don't worry. We'll find a way" he said. "Don't push yourself too hard".  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:29 pm
"Al...right..." He muttered. "Take... care... fri...end..."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:46 pm
Damien put Jian's hand back down. "Well the doctors want to run a few tests, so I guess I'll leave you for that" he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:28 pm
Saiyu grimaced; apparently a hard labour camp in Diethelm was just that, hard labour.
The dull ache in her side wasn’t doing her any favours with trying to forget exactly what it was she was doing either, every time she picked up another box or crate the broken rib would twinge painfully. Almost as if it were reminding her of the guards that stood posted little more than a few feet away, waiting for her to mess up.
There were worse places to be then North Gabriel's Way; the red headed Helmsherian had heard the horror stories from camp transferees, stories of people starving to death, of people suffocating in the underground mine shafts, Stories of the interrogation rooms and of experimentations.

But that wasn’t as comforting a thought as it had been to begin with. After Helmshire fell there had been too many prisoners of war for the military to process, if you got your head down and worked hard it was child’s play to go unnoticed, a barging here, and extra few spoons of your lunch there and you could bribe any of the con men with in the camp to hide you.

Now wasn’t the case, as the numbers thinned the guards were ordered to crack down on suspected rebels, people began to vanish at a faster rate, some would find their way back into the camps, shaken and quiet none of them would speak, or make eye contact, they were jumpy and scared and they were a theat, they avoided trouble at all costs and were willing to turn over any information they had on a fellow prisoner, something that with the dwideling number of sain Helmsherians was not going to work in her favour much longer.

There were several nic-names for the prisoners, the most common was ghosts, they were scene and not heard and that’s what made them dangerous, you never really knew when they were listening in on your conversations.

Dropping her crate at its designated point Saiyu glanced at the bay across from her. The old man she had been working with was coughing violently and leaning on his crate, his eyes wide and pleading as he watched the guards close in, ready to haul him outside.

Bile rose in the red Helmshire woman’s throat as she turned and began her track back towards the crates that still needed to be moved, one more scared face she would see in her dreams, more screams that would play over in her memory as the old man shrieked prayer in what she had come to learn was Malpragian.

‘I hope one day Damien Blackrosé that your layer of hell is as dark an as twisted as your empire’ The rattle of factory never ceased as a gunshot cracked through the air like lightning.

‘And I pray that every single person you had a hand in murdering torments your every living moment…’

It didn't matter how many times she heared that sound, Saiyu could never seem to stop her stomach from churning and that acidic taste that played on her tounge, making her gag.

*~*~*~*~*

Jay scribbled something down on a small scrap of paper and handed it to the officer walking beside him. With a single nod of his head the young man moved off, marching quickly ahead of the tactician.

It had been a few weeks since the last rebel had surfaced and as much as Jay loved a good chance with his prey even he thought it was getting old, new information was getting harder to come by and the destruction of a main military building didn’t help. Once again the rebel leader had caused devastation and panic, making his job harder.
Rounding the corner the now aggravated tactician flicked open the file in his hands, his eyes scanning the images printed across the crisp white paper, all known faces of known rebels and yet none of them had surfaced yet. Skimming strait to the back of the folder Jay fished a pen from his pocket and crossed off the name of yet another camp that he had scoured.

((Uh....Hi....))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 pm
A soldier walked nervously towards Jay, then gathered his courage and walked right, up, then presented himself. "Sir" he said and saluted, trying to hide his nervousness, "An order has come in for you directly from the Absolute Leader". He presented Jay with the folder that contained Damien's order and the names of the twins' family members that he wanted Jay to interrogate. All of the family members were being hel in the same concentration camp, but some of them were separated from the others.

((Hi.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:26 am
(( *stabs Lolly, Eternal and Snuggy* So~? I stab everyone. I stab everyone to life OwO I luffles chu all~ Especially Lolly because she's sexually attractive I've got to stop studying for a minute. My mind is so fuzzy. I'll post in a bit =w= ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:48 am
((I want to react to this, but I don't know what reaction I should go with. lolz. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:16 am
lil_lollypop1
((I want to react to this, but I don't know what reaction I should go with. lolz. ))

(( Lolly: I agree. Stab me, o gracious Aya. For you too are very sexually attractive. *stab* *stab* *stab* Now you know what the world would be like, had I invented a mind-controlling pill =w= ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:24 pm
((<.<...>.> ))

((*drops anvil on Aya*))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:36 pm
(( *watches while munching popcorn* so... someone going to post?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:12 pm
Eyeing the young officer Jay took the file and scanned it, a malicious grin stretching across his face as he studied the orders that had been sent down, to anyone looking Jay would have seemed like a mad Cheshire cat, his eyes alight with some kind of insane happiness that killing only seemed to bring. Glancing back at the young male he snapped the file closed “your pretty young to be working here aren’t you?” Slipping a small note pad and pen from the confines of his uniform chest pocket De’varill scribbled a few quick lines across the paper “never mind, it’s always nice to work with new meat. These are a list of the 5 camps I want information on, I take it even someone of your status will have access to some records?
Handing over the paper Jay set off back down the corridor, not bothering with the formalities of excusing himself to a lower ranking officer.

~*~*~*~*~

Saiyu gingerly lowered herself into her seat the poor excuse of a soup slopping slightly over the side and dribbling down onto the table. The low hum of brief and hushed whispers only vaguely being masked by the clinking sound of crockery as people launched rapid fire questions towards the red head, even with such a morbid topic people could find anything to gossip about, anything that made their situation seem more hopeful, more…normal.

“I heard Denis was taken for a walk this afternoon is that true?”
“No really?”
“Yeh, I ‘eard he was diein’ anywho”
“Well I was told he was causing such a backup on his line people got sick of him”

“What do you think red, you worked next to him for a bit?”
That horrid acidic taste once again assaulted Saiyu’s mouth, her stomach churning uncomfortably as the old man’s face seemed to flash before her eyes. Grunting the Helmsherian placed her spoon on the table and grabbed the bowl, downing the contents in a few large gulps.

‘ugh…that was defiantly rotten cabbage …’ Shaking her head Saiyu readjusted herself in her seat and eyed the group “You shouldn’t speak ill of the dead…its bad luck” The few that had been waiting for gossip all slumped back in their chairs.
Folding her hands neatly in her lap Saiyu waited for the guards to call that it was time for the next crowd of workers to eat.

((yeh but it's probably of no use razz ....

o.o...my moneys on Aya on this one...^^' ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:32 pm
((Humm...Do we need to do another timeskip? I forget where everyone else is.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:05 am
((Sawwy I can't really find the time to read your posts. It's because of these wretched case studies plus our kickball practice for intrams this week. I'll try to sneak on again and post when I finish all my homeworks. Also, Eternal dropped an anvil on me. Aww~ That's so sweet! *pinches butt cheek* Peace, you know what? I haven't been sleeping. =.= ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:48 am

"Alright" Monica said in her naturally soft and feminine voice. She then laid down five hundred dollar bills on the table and grinned a little remembering the hotel scene. She said jokingly in a hushed voice, "I have no change."

As Saiyu's batch of workers began to stand up after their meal, the lights suddenly went out. A shadow flashed by nudging Saiyu and whispered, "Time's up, kiddo. The prince sent me to pick you up" That of course was a lie but a hopefully believable one. The shadow moved quickly in the crowds, looking back every now and then to see if Saiyu was following behind. As they passed out of sight, the lights went back on. The generator took around five minutes to kick in, enough for one out of thousands to vanish unnoticed had that one chosen to leave.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:09 am
"Then I suppose I'll have to accommodate." Shadow snickered, pulling out 200$ and laying it on the table before taking up the five hundred.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games