Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 5, 2, 3, 2, 6, 2, 4, 2, 9 Total: 39 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi figured one way to make up for running late was to get the quaffle. So, once it was in the air, she was after it, hoping to start the game off on the right foot.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASER - VICE CAPTAINxxx
                                          AC: 15
                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+7 to Stealing) (+7 to Shooting)
                                          Lives:

Currently: Toss-Up
                                          Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slytherin/Ravenclaw Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate running late

Will flew into the air, circling the pitch. He wasn't in a particularly offensive mood today, but it was okay, since Cian obviously was. Instead, Will figured he'd play defense, which was just fine for him. It didn't take long before he was needed either, since a bludger was hurtling over toward Issac. The blonde flew over quickly, then took aim. Hopefully, he could deflect the bludger in time. Taking aim back toward Charley, he swung at the bludger.....

AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: Issac Whitethorne
Aiming At: Charley Jenkins
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: 14 {Failed!}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:05 pm
User Image
                                                  I ain't gonna tell no lies, I ain't gonna apologize
                                                  You can see this is where I stand, you know exactly who I am
                                                  Taking everything I want, don't believe me then just watch
                                                  Standin' like the earth is mine, movin' like I own this time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ṗṛëḟëċẗ || Ṡïẍẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac spotted the snitch at the same time he felt a bludger slam into his shoulder. Wincing, he shot off after it, ignoring the pain.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 23 (Spotted)
                                                  1/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, I'm really in a game...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ain't afraid to bare my soul, ain't afraid to walk on coals
                                                  Hear the thunder when I step, you know where to place your bet
                                                  I'm burnin' like a house on fire, cuttin' like a razor wire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:30 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac continued on, glad that he'd apparently pulled ahead of Nico. Now all he needed to do was catch the snitch.

2/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:08 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico saw Issac gain a lead ugh this hurt arm was distracting. nico push his broom onward to at least catch up

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (+3EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 spot/catch +6 other -1 ow
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 27 Spot!
                                                                            chase 2 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy came away with the quaffle and zipped off to the goals

Position: chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/score +5 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              1 of 3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

The Forgotten Weasley

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:49 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac kept on flying, knowing that Nico was right behind him. He urged his broom faster, intent on getting the snitch.

3/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:06 pm
User Image

Nico was almost there. Issac would have a swipe first though

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 3 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:29 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac grinned as he neared the snitch and reached out to grab it.

Final Roll: 21
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  1/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:19 am
User Image

Nico saw Issac nearly have it. That was too close! Nico reached with his good arm to try and win this!

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            chase 3 of 3
                                                                            grab 1 of 2

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:24 am
User Image

Nico felt the snitch in his hand and was so happy he got it even with is bronwen left arm. Having to slow down with his legs he stopped and waved the snitch. "I GOT THE SNITCH!!" Nico yelled out.

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 24 catch
                                                                            chase 3 of 3
                                                                            grab 1 of 2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:35 pm
I'm alright with a slow burn
Taking my time, let the world turn
I'm gonna do it my way, it'll be alright
If we burn it down and it takes all night
It's a slow burn, yeah

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

seventh year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff keeper

Dagrun made her way out onto the pitch, adjusting her braid. At least the weather should be somewhat better.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 18
Mods: +8 Blocking Shots
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

In Tennessee, the sun's goin' down
But in Beijing, they're heading out to work
You know the bar down the street don't close for an hour
We should take a walk and look at all the flowers
'Cause I'm alright with a slow burn

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:39 pm
Ready now, ready now
I'll hold on to you, you hold on to me
I found the heart of a lion
In the belly of the beast
And I held it in my hand, and I could feel
I could feel, feel the beat

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ sixth year │ halfblood

Lena hurried after Dagrun onto the pitch, hoping this game wasn't nearly as long as their last one.

OOC:
Position: Beater
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

Gas up the easy rider
And head out for Nevada
Can somebody let the beast out, baby
It's time to meet your maker
Make the road your undertaker
Can somebody let the beast out, baby

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:23 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip made his way onto the pitch. In their last game, he had thought he went in with the best strategy. However, after nearly knocking himself out, he realized he may need to slow down and really focus on what he was doing.

Armour Class: 20
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +8 )
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Save: > 15
                                                  Hit Self: < 4

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Quote:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:11 pm
Some people talk about ya like they know all about ya you get down they doubt ya
And when you tip it on the scene, yeah they talkin' bout it
Cause they can't tip on the scene
They just talk about it, t-t-t-talk bout it

HυffƖєρυff Foυrтн Ƴєαя Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia jogged onto the pitch ready for the last game and a hope that it would end better than the one against the lions.

Quote:

AC: 16
    Roll: ~
    Modifiers: +6 to Spot +6 to Catch
    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
    Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

When you get elevated
    They love it or they hate it
    You dance up on them haters
    Keep getting funky on the scene
    While they jumpin' round ya
    They trying to take all of your dreams
    But you can't allow it

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games