Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:37 pm
Kay9214

I'm devastated crying

Somebody found my post in the chatterbox!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**suddenly stops pacing.....it's my partner.......I am out......he has me.....still want to kill Mike........

Oh, we'll that's good.

yes but he want to leave **starts pacing tail flipping violently**

Leave... Where? Why? .-.

yes.....I don't know.......says Mike is at front door and we are going out back door...........he hasn't said why......seems to know something and he is not telling me.............

Oh my. o.o

**looks at you and goes back to pacing** I want him dead!!!!!!!!  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:43 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Blood always very considerate. xD

Terry, Blood has fishies for new alien friend Terry! blaugh

Vulcans are vegetarians... Well supposed to be... Don't tell anyone, Okay! And I am half human so I'm not totally "alien". Half of me considers you to be an alien LOL

Lol

o.o
I don't think that's quite how it works. lol

Better not turn down Blood's Fishies.

Blood will be sad Griffin. .-.

Well we no want blood to be a sad griffin. D:

Nope. D':

So fishy for half alien vegetarian friend Terry! :D

Let's be honest, most vegetarians eat fish anyway. Lol

Yeah, I have some friends that are pescetarian. Only they call themselves vegetarian so its like 'I'm vegetarian, but I'll eat fish."

Which makes me upset because its like then you AREN'T vegetarian... >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:00 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

No, don't do that. emotion_facepalm

dont worry Im not much of a blood drinker... lacks nutrition... plus im not a demon vampy... not my style..... cant ever take someone like that anywhere without someone gettin holes in their neck....

Indeed. :/

::sips on the last of her drink::: wouldnt work for me anyways... i have this close personal relationship with fire... id rather not give it up for a night of blood drinkin.. besides id have to give up my booze... and thats NOT gonna happen...

Oh, I see. o:

Yeppers....:::scowls as she gets an idea::: ya know that sounds good right now... :::sets her drink down then suffles arround draggin logs into a huge pile:::... oh yea...

Ooh, bonfire time? o:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:02 pm
floralsnow
Kay9214

I'm devastated crying

Somebody found my post in the chatterbox!!!

11 hours? Jesus Christ. A**holes. They had to have specifically went looking or it. Jesus. >_>;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:05 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

::sips on the last of her drink::: wouldnt work for me anyways... i have this close personal relationship with fire... id rather not give it up for a night of blood drinkin.. besides id have to give up my booze... and thats NOT gonna happen...

Oh, I see. o:

Yeppers....:::scowls as she gets an idea::: ya know that sounds good right now... :::sets her drink down then suffles arround draggin logs into a huge pile:::... oh yea...

Ooh, bonfire time? o:

Yeppers... ::drags the last log as she looks arround and through her s**t then rolls her eyes not able to find matches:::... oh hell.. piss on it... :::she grumbles as she sits at the top of the pile::: gonna have to make me go to the damned extremes...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Leave... Where? Why? .-.

yes.....I don't know.......says Mike is at front door and we are going out back door...........he hasn't said why......seems to know something and he is not telling me.............

Oh my. o.o

Oh, I see... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:10 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Blood always very considerate. xD

Terry, Blood has fishies for new alien friend Terry! blaugh

Vulcans are vegetarians... Well supposed to be... Don't tell anyone, Okay! And I am half human so I'm not totally "alien". Half of me considers you to be an alien LOL

Lol

o.o
I don't think that's quite how it works. lol

Better not turn down Blood's Fishies.

Blood will be sad Griffin. .-.

Well we no want blood to be a sad griffin. D:

Nope. D':

So fishy for half alien vegetarian friend Terry! :D

Let's be honest, most vegetarians eat fish anyway. Lol

Yeah, I have some friends that are pescetarian. Only they call themselves vegetarian so its like 'I'm vegetarian, but I'll eat fish."

Which makes me upset because its like then you AREN'T vegetarian... >_>

Well, technically vegetarian doesn't mean what it should already, so eh...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:14 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, I see. o:

Ooh, bonfire time? o:

Yeppers... ::drags the last log as she looks arround and through her s**t then rolls her eyes not able to find matches:::... oh hell.. piss on it... :::she grumbles as she sits at the top of the pile::: gonna have to make me go to the damned extremes...

I'm sure we can find something to light it. Something convenient. o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, I see. o:

Ooh, bonfire time? o:

:::she huffs rollin her eyes::: yadda yadda yadaa.. blaaaaa bllaaaa baaaa... ::she grumbles as she sits on top of the pile of logs then she rests her elbows on her knees as she grumbles more:::.. just wait till i find out who took my matches... im soooo gonna hurt em... :::she grumbles as she huffs formin a fireball in one hand then uses it to light the pile of her logs then huffs:::.. oh yea im sooo gonna hurt em...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Leave... Where? Why? .-.

Oh my. o.o

:::she grumbles sittin on her pile of logs as it catches fire:::.. if thats the b*****d that took my matches ohhh im soo gonna side with you there... but it has to be slow and painful and torturing... ::growls as her eyes glow with flames:::  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:24 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Leave... Where? Why? .-.

Oh my. o.o

Oh, I see... sweatdrop

**looks at you eyes glowing** like I said he deserves it for what he did.......expect me to get blood from a rat!!!!!!!!!  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:25 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, I see. o:

Ooh, bonfire time? o:

:::she huffs rollin her eyes::: yadda yadda yadaa.. blaaaaa bllaaaa baaaa... ::she grumbles as she sits on top of the pile of logs then she rests her elbows on her knees as she grumbles more:::.. just wait till i find out who took my matches... im soooo gonna hurt em... :::she grumbles as she huffs formin a fireball in one hand then uses it to light the pile of her logs then huffs:::.. oh yea im sooo gonna hurt em...

Or, that works.

Fire. @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. o.o

Oh, I see... sweatdrop

**looks at you eyes glowing** like I said he deserves it for what he did.......expect me to get blood from a rat!!!!!!!!!

Is that... all, he did? .___.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:28 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Ooh, bonfire time? o:

Or, that works.

Fire. @.@

yeppers...::she stretches out a bit letting her legs stretch out as she watches the flames dance over her legs:::...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games