Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

absenceofcolour

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:27 pm
Hello, I received an invite to join this guild, and it looks interesting (to say the least).

My name is absenceofcolour, or aoc for short. I've been on Gaia for over two and a half years. I usually hang out in the Textiles/Crafts forum or the Minishop's Pricing/Assistance forum, but I'll randomly poke my head into other ones when those bore me.

I'm 20 years old. I work part time in a "boarding facility" for dogs and cats. I'm going to school, getting a degree in General Sciences, minoring in Math. I plan on getting my certification to teach high school.

I *love* sewing and crafting. I love to shop, but I'm perpetually broke. Not the best combination. I enjoy drawing, writing, reading, gaming and surfing around the 'net.

I'm extremely long-winded, so this could go on forever. Feel free to PM me, I'm nice, I swear!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:38 pm
um..well..I'm nt big on discussing myself righ' now so. yeah Chi is my name (yay me) I'm one of the most horrifically random people you wil ever me so....yep thats it I'm bored........

I feel like tacos..>.>*goes to taco bell*  

Chi_Kuroneko83

Fey_Glory

Sparkly Bunny

7,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:37 pm
Ummm, ya Idk how long I've been here, but it has been more than a couple of months, I don't have alot of expierience with rp but I'm learning!
^^
I just got a random invitation, and I thought "why not!"
so ya...heh heh
Here I am!!
I look forward to meeting new friends and having a great time!
So ya, see ya around!
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:17 pm
Hello, I got an invite to join and I thought it would be fun. I'm Kaitlin, I'm a girl. 13 years old. I've been on Gaia for a few months now. I enjoy talking to people and making friends. I like Final Fantasy and Naruto. And I hope I like this guild!  

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

Sylarana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:23 pm
Woohoo! What’s up homey cheese slices? Name’s Syla. ‘Introduce myself’ you say? Oh wow, this should be fun. Well lets see here, I have very weird cravings at the most inopportune time, I love all my friends dearly, I tend to fall into unhealthy obsessive fetishes, (*twitch* Anime! Music! Books! Games! Manga! Net! *twitch*) I tend to be overly hyperactive, I enjoy trying new things, and I practically live in my imagination. (And what a very scary place that is to the ‘normal’ people, beware! Muhahaha!) I’ve been told that I am spontaneously fun loving with a sarcastic overtone. (…what? o.O wink Welp, that’s about it! PM me some time if ya have nothin’ better to do. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Give me the fuzzy! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:44 pm
Um...hello..?  

Yayura

Newbie Noob

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:45 pm
Yayura
Um...hello..?
*GLOMPS*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:54 pm
Hello. Name's Ryu, but it's really matt. I'm 20, I like anime and role playing. I enjoy d&d. Yes, I'm a nerd, pity me. I make a few friends, but no one I really trust. Just doing a simple intro... so... I'm done..  

Ryu_Momochi

Dapper Informer

1,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Window Shopper 100

mooshiball

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:03 pm
Hello. I was just invited to join so here I am. I go by mooshiball or mooshi. I like roleplaying (depends on who with though) cretive writing, and getting on peoples' nerves if I like you enough.

I only made my account a few days ago, am trying to make the best of this experience.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:39 am
I suppose this officially makes me the rookie. I like a little bit of everything. Music and movies of practically any type are great as are video games and food (I love my twinkies!). Yeah, I role play and I'm a complete closet geek in real person. I love writing and reading and I'm hoping to get around and meet a lot of the crew. So...um...hello!  

Duvaine

HinataHygua

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:06 am
Hello everyone!! I've been invited to join here and I thought it was a pretty cool place, so I said "Hey why not join!" blaugh

My name is Nee (real name) and yes peoples this is my real name. I remember in school many people made fun of that...*sniff* crying *sniff*

Anyways I've prefer it if everyone one would call me Hinata, but if you want you could call me by real name.

I've been on Gaia for about a whole year now and just getting used to everything. I want to say again "Hi everyone I'm new!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:59 am
Hello this introduction is sort of delayed. Most of my friends on here call me will. My real name is William or Billy whatever you want to call me.  

Vampiric_will

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lady Rinski

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:36 am
hello there...

im erin... i think this is my first post here 3nodding

hehe... ive been here on gaia for almost a year...

you can add me as your friend if you like 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:05 am
I'm Rosie. I just joined guild...*checks watch* one minute ago.
HI!!! 4laugh
I be a college student a-studyn' elementary education and my favorite chapstick has just run out... crying tis a tragedy. *takes off random guys hat and puts over heart*
Oh well! I'm glad I joined!! 3nodding  

Rosie the Riviter

Eternal Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:30 am
Heya, got invited, so I joined, seems like a crazy guild....and crazy's good, cause then I might fit in XD anyway, um...

I love designing, like making animations, drawing, forums, websites (learning) , and all that stuff, I really like it, damn I like draw a new pic everyday, just a crazy hobby.

I absolutely love RPing, it expands imagination, and well gives me idea for the book I am currently writing.

And I am a big fan of contest, cause the're exciting.....and I guess talking about movies is also really good, cause I wanna become an actress someday, so yea....lol.

well I am gonna post a little more....since I got nothin better to do, even though I'm supposed to be doing school right now....the hell with it.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games