Welcome to Gaia! ::

Day Dreams

Back to Guilds

Post Anything 

Tags: Bump, Links to free items, Tank thread, Polls 

Reply Day Dreams
Page Stretchers! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 ... 2858 2859 2860 2861 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you want gold?
yah
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

FaereFae

FaereFae

Vice Captain

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:53 pm
The job of a couples therapist is to help a couple work on problems in their relationship, or to help keep things running smoothly. Much like individual therapy, it's a hugely useful tool that more people should utilize. Unfortunately, this post might not help with that last part.

A woman shared her story on Reddit about her ex-boyfriend marrying the couples therapist they were seeing during their relationship. Yikes. She is asking if she would be in the wrong to report that therapist to the American Counseling Association, which could potentially get the therapist fired. The internet is pretty heavily in favor of this woman filing a complaint; let's see if you agree.

During their sessions, the woman says her former couples therapist had an "extremely judgmental attitude" towards her, and prioritized the feelings of her then-boyfriend.
In 2017, I (F25) saw a couple's therapist with my then-boy  
The job of a couples therapist is to help a couple work on problems in their relationship, or to help keep things running smoothly. Much like individual therapy, it's a hugely useful tool that more people should utilize. Unfortunately, this post might not help with that last part.

A woman shared her story on Reddit about her ex-boyfriend marrying the couples therapist they were seeing during their relationship. Yikes. She is asking if she would be in the wrong to report that therapist to the American Counseling Association, which could potentially get the therapist fired. The internet is pretty heavily in favor of this woman filing a complaint; let's see if you agree.

During their sessions, the woman says her former couples therapist had an "extremely judgmental attitude" towards her, and prioritized the feelings of her then-boyfriend.

FaereFae

FaereFae

Vice Captain

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

FaereFae

FaereFae

Vice Captain

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:54 pm

FaereFae

FaereFae

Vice Captain

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

FaereFae

FaereFae

Vice Captain

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

FaereFae

FaereFae

Vice Captain

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

FaereFae

FaereFae

Vice Captain

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:00 pm

Galindael

Galindael

Crew

Galindael

Galindael

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:00 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:01 pm

Galindael

Galindael

Crew

Galindael

Galindael

Crew

Galindael

Galindael

Crew

Galindael

Galindael

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:02 pm

Galindael

Galindael

Crew

Galindael

Galindael

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:02 pm

Day Dreams

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 ... 2858 2859 2860 2861 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games