Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:45 pm

User Image
"Nice trick but I do not have time for games. This isn't over, Robert. When the time comes, I will gladly accept your challenge, but for now.....
Kane stepped backward into darkness disappearing.

Nike awoke. "Didn't I say to get out of my sight," her anger burning.

((Join my Pistol Opera, pretty please.))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:45 pm

"Out? what do you mean?"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:48 pm

User Image
"I can't sense her in the mansion, so i guess she went out somewhere." Hana told him.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Robert sighed and his hair faded back to grey as the strange force that had controlled him while Kane was there finally stopped. He looked exhausted. "You know that I wasn't even in control during that," he told Nike. "The girl was controlling me. I wasn't even really conscious for the whole thing. But if you really want me to go, I'll leave. But the question is, do you want to see me again? I can disappear fom your life forever if that's what you want."

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:58 pm

User Image
Nike's eyes misted over and she was shaking but she couldn't find any words. Finally she looked away, a tear sliding down her face. "You do what you want, Robert. I do not control you. But right now, I might say something I will regret later. Please just let me be alone, right now." The last was said with a tired voice.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 pm

"Damn it. So is she like in the garden or something? I want to ask her about how long can I go without feeding andare there any activities that make me need to feed sooner... "

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:08 pm

User Image
"no, she's not in the garden. Maybe she just went to her house to get some things." Hana said. "I'm sure she will answer all your questions when she gets back."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:58 pm

User Image
Nike couldn't take it anymore, she burst through a dark portal and fell to her knees in Brago's gardens, sobbing.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:09 pm

"Maybe she wont come back, I mean we almost did have sex right infront of her."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:10 pm

User Image
"she back." Hana said, as she quickly got up, threw on a robe and ran to the garden. She nelt besides Nike and hugged her. "Nike, are you ok?"

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:12 pm

"Hana" Brago said from behid her. " You are too fast." he looked at Nike crying. "What is the problem, Nike? Kane again?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:15 pm

User Image
Nike shook her head. "R-Robert. He was having sex with Alicia in the same bed that, that..." she burst into fresh tears.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:17 pm

"Its okay nike. Come here. Come cry on me." Brago said to try and comfort her
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:19 pm

User Image
"That doesn't sound like Robert" hana said as she hugged her tighter. "Did you talk to him about it?" she asked her. She flashed brago a look that told him to leave them alone for a little while.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:23 pm

Brago flashes her a look that said my house
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games