Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:13 am
"Be careful..." Kazumi said, looking down at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:55 pm
seeing as how erin wasnt paying any attention to wat was going on he quickly caught her under her arms wen she came bak up and pulled her up with them. "erin, please pay attention to wats going on right now!" blake said to her and gav her a stern look. "i dont kno wat ur talking about blake? im paying attention, wer flying and this is all just a wonderful dream.." she said and closed her eyes and flew a bit higher than everyone. blake looked at kazumi and asked, 'is she alright in the head? is she going crazy?'

"so hwo do u plan on getting out of here vamp?" chris asked.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:02 pm
Kazumi shrugged, looking up at her. "Look goldilocks, this is real and if you don't snap out of this you're probably going to die." She said, not sure how much good that would do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:53 pm
'erin' just giggled and twirled as she flew, ignoring wat kazumi was saying. "erin u really need to calm down." blake sighed, emotionally exhausted by her behavior. "my name isnt erin!" she snapped glaring at blake and kazumi. blake looked at her confused and then at kazumi for help.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:01 pm
Kazumi glared back. "Yeah, it sorta is." She said. She looked at Blake. 'I'm going to slap her upside the head, maybe that'll help.'  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:08 pm
'she might take off and that wont help anyone..' he sent. "no its not. my name isnt Erin. my name is Sam." "Sam?" blake asked looking at her confused.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 pm
"No, your name is Erin. And you travel with us. And if you don't come back the nice men in the white coats are going to wheel you off with an iv drip." Kazumi said cooly, looking at Blake now. "I think we should land so we can get this sorted out.."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:55 pm
Sam looked at Kazumi confused. "men in white coats? u mean the doctors at the hospitals? they help u ya kno?" she said, pausing, "and my name is Sam, so stop calling me Erin!" then flew down below to the fair quickly. she landed in a dark area and pulled her wings in and then ran out into a crowd of people on the fair grounds. "crap....wth is going on in her head? did u pick up anything out of the ordinary?" he asked.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:15 am
Dasani watched the strange scenefrom above the others, flying in small circles. "You people lose your minds a lot." She said, watching "Sam" fly away and then looking to Kazumi.
Vamp looked over at Chris again. "I don't." He said, reaching up a hand to tug incitingly on his collar. He winced a bit; the skin under the collar was rub-raw and sensitive from all the shocking.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:59 pm
Kazumi shrugged. "I'll follow her, maybe she'll find some of what she's missing upstairs, you know?" She said, angling her wings down. Tomoyo rolled her eyes. "Which probably means she's gonna smack her upside the head."
Jason listened in on the conversation and sighed a bit to himself. He walked into the room with papers. "I have more info on the bird kids, and.." He rolled his eyes. "Screw it. No one's getting out, at least until this batch of freaks is gone."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 pm
Chris looked over at Jason and then back to vamp, "why?
blake shrugged, "watevr helps i guess..." he said and watched her fly down. "wher shud we wait for her? up here?" he asked.

Sam walked thro the crowded street and looked up at the sky to see Kazumi coming down. "she wont ever find me..not in this place anyways.." she muttered and made a beeline for the exit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:26 pm
Jason rolled his eyes. "Because if you do and fail the mutts are gonna hunt you down, and I really don't wanna be the one who cleans up the mess." He said.
Tomoyo shrugged. "Guess so." She said, scannign the park.
Kazumi picked up her scent as she hit the ground, running in her direction. She would've changed to gain ground, but that would draw way too much attention to herself.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:40 pm
"well how do they plan on catching them if no one can get out?" she asked.
blake watched as he saw Sam running for the exit and Kazumi chasing after her. "shud we go block the exit from her?" he asked slowly decending towards it but waited for tomoyo
Sam looked bak to see Kazumi running after her and then broke out into a sprint. people saw her coming and quickly moved out of her way. Sam was suprisingly fast. she ran through the exit and head out into traffic on the streets. she slid over cars that honked at her and ran through the intersection without getting hit luckily. "you'll never catch me.." she muttered and then looked back to see if she was getting closer or farther away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:59 pm
Jason reached over towards Vamp and tugged at his shock collar lightly. "We have our ways." He said. "These babies can fry your brains out."
Tomoyo shrugged. "I think she's got it." She said.
Kazumi sprinted after her. She anticipated Erin's speed and smirked a bit. Erin or Sam, she was fast, but Kazumi was faster. 'You can't run away forever dearie.' She thought to her.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:51 pm
Blake nodded and said, "well i guess we just follow them from up here i guess."
Chris cringed at the thought of that being around her neck 24/7
Sam tripped slightly wen she heard yet another voice in her head. 'oh yea? watch me!' she thought back and started running faster. she managed to run into a mall that was still open this late. she ran up the escelator and through the second floor also. she ran into all the stores looking for a way out and then went into an employees only door. it led to the roof. Sam wasn't stupid and quickly caught on to Kazumi's mind tricks she can do. so she kept her thoughts at one of the stores on the second floor near the escelator trying to keep her busy ther in the mall. she ran up onto the roof and jumped off the side and flew intot he air. she flew at a fast speed, faster than she's ever flown before.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games