Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:26 pm
More like forced me to... She thought to herself, "Yup! Glad to help!" She said with a smile, she was halfway, it seemed, to recovering to her full self. She didn't want to cause herself a headache by denying it. If she was in anyother state she'd prolly have burst out saying she didn't sign up.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:06 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"Hi~" Ali said and waved from her lesser stature position from the floor. She figured she remembered most of what to do from last time.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ms. Powers managed to follow Ali far enough to see she was comfortable with the idea of the dentist. Though the running down the hall to the office had kind of helped out with that realization.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:07 pm
"Well, I'm glad you're helping out. I've got a student in my office helping me" Dr. Sullivan said. He looked at Ali again. "You want to come meet him? He's my assistant for today" the dentist said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:21 pm
(( *peeks in* h-hi guys/girls how're you all doing, how's the rp going ? sweatdrop ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:05 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"O-Kay~" Ali said drawing out the word and peeking again behind the door frame. A fairy in training maybe? Either way she still got her prize at the end probably.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:35 pm
ChersierMuffins
|| I was reading some of the first posts -sigh- Memories. (p.s. It's almost Iras' first birthday!) ||

[ I know! I'm so excited! BARFDAY YAY!

Hey Vampiric! Good to see you ^^

Lulz, COME HERE MAH BABBEH! I totally didn't steal her.... or anything... :3 ]

"Hey, just because you're so tall and a bit older doesn't make me little." Jordan twisted her lips in a smile and took up the canister. "I am watching. Show me the ways, Master Jared."

Martel walked to his desk and shuffled around a few papers, taking a small key - a normal one- and unlocked a drawer. From the drawer he took a small vial and slipped it into the pocket of his lab coat hung around his chair. He slid it on and put some more papers in his pocket. "Alright! Let's go then!"  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:47 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Okay" Avery said and pivoted on her heel to follow Dr. Martel.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

"I call 'em how I see 'em kid. Anyhow here's the whipped cream, we use real stuff here. Just press the trigger and watch out; cause when it gets low it can spurt. And hey! If you do a good job on this, I'll let you make me a root beer float. " Jared leaned on the counter and ran a hand through his short blond hair, a few sparks shook loose; Shining purple in between his fingers before fading out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:54 pm
[ Ooh, purple sparks ]

Jordan rushed over to the machine and got a little bit on her finger to eat up. "Geez, you're right. That's pretty good." She took the milkshake and did one of those swirly techniques. It ended up okay. "Hot fudge?"

Matel led Avery out to the floor, pointing out different machines and the like. "If you'd like to start right off, there's a fun one right here. It transforms the waves of energy of whatever your I'ras is into waves of another. So far we've had only the best results with Manipulation and Telepathy. And it does lower your power to almost nothing unless you're very skilled with your own power. What do you say?" His smile would not have looked out of place on a kid in a candy shop.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:03 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Wow, sure" Avery said and shrugged. She wondered possibly what kind of powers she could have her own changed into...and how.

"Always" Jared said underlining his statement by making a straight line with his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:06 pm
Maria sighed a bit out of relief, at least she wasn't alone... She figured it was one of those smart people-types. Maybe one of those stuck up girls in her science class. Maria giggled a bit, really starting to return back.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:12 pm
Christopher turned around and saw Ali. He pulled his medical mask down and smiled. "Oh hello there. I remember you. Come on in" he said.

Dr. Sullivan looked at Ms. Powers. "Are you coming in with her?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:13 pm
Jordan plopped the not-perfect-but-has-character milkshake on the counter. "It looks like a very, very good sundae. I should comer her more often."

"Well, here... And here... Put your head there...." Martel moved about, showing Avery how to place her head withing the suspended ring helmet that would catch her 'waves'. The ring was connected to the machine, and not too far away were three balls in a container. "Alright, it's on and set to Manipulation. Let's see it! It might feel strange at first, mind you."  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:25 pm
(You wanna take Ali back Wolfy? Or do I keep going until you get there before me ? XD)

"Oh hai Halloween guy!" Ali said running up to the chair. "Why are you helping the tooth fairy?" she asked tilting her head.
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Oh, I don't know. If she wants me to I suppose." Ms. Powers wrung her hands and stepped slowly into the office. Though it seemed Ali was intent on ignoring her for the moment.

User Image

Avery shook her hair out of the way and stepped under the head straps before ducking under the ring. Manipulation like what Zaias or Chris could do. Interesting. She wondered if all Iras had different side effects on the user. Guess Doc Martel would be the one to know.
" Okay, I'm ready ..I think."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:29 pm
[ Lol, I got ninja'd by Eternal. I'll take over Ali.... ^w^ ]

Martel laughed. "Yes, 'think'! That's exactly what you do. Try to imagine healing someone, and let out that power you feel. The machine should do the rest."  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:33 pm
(M'kay back she comes from her visit XD )

User Image

"Oh that's easy." Avery turned to look at the balls in the beaker and brought on the flow. She always went over case studies as part of her curriculum, so this was easy enough. The same zone.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games