Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:21 pm
*giggles* Yes, carrot cake. You can have a piece of that if you'd like too, Miro. 3nodding Cake and ice cream go well together.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:26 pm
Except when they're clashing flavors...
Yay! Cake! blaugh Miro wins!
*crosses his arms and plops down on one of the stools*
As long as I still get cake out of the whole ordeal... stare
*just sits there for a moment, then calls to the bartender as an afterthought*
A glass of milk too! ninja

Milk sounds good surprised
What -doesn't- sound good to you, Mir? stare
Country music 3nodding
.... *doesn't know how to respond to that*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:31 pm
*wonders if Miro would even care if the flavors didn't go well together* sweatdrop So, Miro, I'm guessing you dragged Draa out of bed again...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:43 pm
She did 3nodding It's fun! blaugh
For you, maybe stare
Plus Miro blackmailed him mrgreen
:: eye twitches ::
She caught him looking at naughty pictures last night :: shakes her head :: tsk tsk
You know... part of the whole "blackmail" deal was not telling others stare
Miro didn't say who they were of blaugh

:: the bartender comes back with a few slices of cake and a glass of milk. He then apologizes to Miro as he hands her a grunny shaped creamsicle, saying that was all he could find that was green. ::

Ice cream blaugh
Om :: puts the tip of the ear in her mouth :: 4laugh

.... :: holds his hand under his nose and digs around for a handkerchief :: eek  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 pm
I can guess, considering where he's living... rolleyes I'm sure she hasn't moved everything to her MW quarters.

*looks between Miro and Draa, then snickers* Hmmm... that looks good, Miro. *nods to the bartender, who walks back into the kitchen*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 pm
It is pretty tasty 3nodding Miro would prefer if it was lime instead of apple, but apple is otay xp
*slide a bit more of the ear in her mouth*

oh dear god...
*holds his nose tighter to keep the blood from squirting out. Having not thought to grab a handkerchief when he got dressed and only now realizing it, he has to settle with one of the napkins the bartender left with their order*

*completely oblivious* blaugh  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:17 pm
*the bartender comes back with another grunny creamsicle, giving it to Kits while looking oddly at Draa*

Do you have a problem, Draa? *smiles sweetly, then licks the ear of her creamsicle*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:26 pm
:: eye twitches, grabbing up all of the napkins ::
P-P-P-Problem? ninja N-No ninja Of course not. Wh... ninja ... why would I? sweatdrop
:: goes to loosen his collar a bit, even though he didn't even button his shirt that high in the first place :: sweatdrop

Yay! Creamsicles for everyone! blaugh
:: suckles contently on the ear ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:31 pm
Are you sure, Draa? You look a little... agitated. 4laugh *licks the side of the creamsicle, starting at the bottom and ending at the ear*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:39 pm
A-Agitated? ninja I d-don't... eek
*stops mid sentence and watches intently as Kits has a lick of her creamsicle*
*eyes roll back as he faints, falling backwards off his stool*

*thinks nothing of it*
Draa is silly xp
*takes a bite of the cake that was set in front of Draa's seat instead of the one in front of her*
Nummyness

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:50 pm
Yes, he is, Miro. xd *takes a bite of her cake* Hmmm... that's pretty good. 3nodding

*the bartender comes back over and asks if Draa's okay* I think so. *looks down at him* I hope he didn't hit his head too hard... *gets up and gets a pillow from one of the nearby chairs and puts it under Draa's head*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:58 pm
Miro doesn't think it's too bad. Monks and rogues have training so that they can take falls better than most other people 3nodding Miro doesn't know how they do it sweatdrop Miro wishes she could too, though crying Miro has fallen from high places more than once. It isn't fun sad

Cake is fun, though! blaugh
:: takes another bite of Draa's cake, then goes back to her creamsicle ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:04 pm
Wouldn't they have to be awake to take the fall, though? confused *starts licking her creamsicle again, not wanting it to melt all over*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:40 pm
:: thinks about it, stroking her non-existent beard as she does ::
Miro never really considered that. Maybe Miro should test it sometime.
:: stands suddenly, a look of determination on her face ::
Let's throw Draa off a cliff and see if he lives! xd

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:47 pm
No, let's not. sweatdrop Depending on the cliff, there's a good chance he wouldn't. Besides, Draa's a clone, and he's really a grunny. He wouldn't be good for your experiment. *looks for a way to distract her* Your ice cream's melting, Miro. Better eat it before it all melts.

*finishes her creamsicle, eating a few more bites of her cake* I'm going to head home. Good night, Miro. *gets her sketchbook, then leaves*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games