Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:06 am
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny popped back into Hogsmeade, already scanning around to see if he could grab someone out of this mess. He could see several people, including his former quidditch captain, currently holding their own against the Death Eaters, which meant that he needed to get to someone else. However, it was chaos, and he quickly threw up a protego when he saw someone try and shoot a spell at him. He swallowed, and then ducked and dodged his way through the mess, not looking down and noticing the dead that were on the ground.

It was about this time that he noticed two kids, seeming to be moving to the village, one seemly barely conscious and the other was being carried. He hurried over, trying not to think the one kid was dead, but he could be wrong. One Death Eater decided to try and come after him, but by this point Kenny wasn't caring, instead diving one hand into his pocket and flipping his knife open and chucking it at the guy. He didn't even see if he'd scored a lethal blow, more interested in getting to the kids. As he got closer, he recognized one of them as one of his teammates.
                                                  "Hey! Devonte! I'm taking kids out of here! Unless you want to stick around, you're coming with me." He really hoped that Devonte wouldn't be argumentative. It would be a very bad situation if the kid decided to be.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Damnit!
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:25 am
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Summer of 2030
Dressed: As Expected
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Wendy wrinkled her nose in distaste as Evander yelped and began clutching his nose, someone in the crowd around them having hit him in the nose, somehow. Seeing the blood, her look didn't change, until he muttered something about her calling him Vander and she pulled out a handkerchief from a pocket in her vest and gave it to him and said her tone taking an aloofness, "I've called you a lot of things in the past five minutes, I don't recall 'Vander' being in them."

After going off on Anti, and seeing the flinch, Wendy decided that it was that reason she didn't slap the idiotic Ravenclaw. The girl was pathetic enough as is. Obviously the girl was stupid and without a backbone. The look of disgust on Wendy's face obvious at Antigone mumbled apology. "You should apologize to yourself and Rowena Ravenclaw, not me. I can handle myself, I am sure. You two..." She shook her head and turned when Antigone shot an expelliarmus over Wendy's shoulder. "Now, let's get out of here, because I swear I'll be scarier than this lot if I so much as break a nail I wouldn't have otherwise because of the fact neither of you seem to have a brain in your head."

As the two navigated through the crowd, Wendy grabbed Antigone's wand free hand pulling her trusting Evander to keep up. Evander had no problem with the idea of 'get the Hell out of here' if it hadn't been his fear of his mother or some rubbish if something happened to Antigone. Maybe Evander did care more for his siblings than he claimed. What did Wendy know about sibling relationships? She was an only child and really wasn't that close to either parent. One being dead and one might as well have been in Wendy's opinion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:32 am
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

17|Seventh Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo had fortunately found one of the girls during the walk back to the train. Luckily, it was Sybil because he knew since Sybil was near him, he would sit with her, and he definitely knew that Lexine would be looking for her. That would lead Lexine to have to sit with him on the train, which is something that they never seemed to be able to do because one couldn't find the other each year. As much as he hated it, he came to really accept the fact that he wouldn't find her on the train each passing year. But he figured that maybe that year would be the year where he finally got to sit with his girlfriend of almost three years.

It was a very beautiful day...the sun shining, a brisk wind calmly touching his face. It was a gorgeous day and was one that he thought he would enjoy very much so. But, in the back of his mind, something seemed...well off. He brushed off the feeling in favor of the one that seemed to be enjoying the nice day however. Looking around for a few moments, he smiled, watching as all the happy faces seemed to be enjoying it as much as he had.

That's when it happened. Darkness shrouded Hogsmeade almost as fast as the blink of an eye and in the air sat a mark...a mark who was only familiar to him through the texts of history class. The dark mark, the mark in which had instilled fear in the hearts of so many during the wars. And with that, men and women alike, all with menacing looks upon their faces attacked. Looking up, his first thought was Sybil because the girl was directly in front of him. Coming up behind her, he instantly yelled to her. "Get on the train...now! And do not get off of it. Hurry!," he said, getting the girl to the train safely before turning and running in the other direction, looking for Lexine.

As he ran, a spell had hit his side, but it only caused him to strain for it must've not been one of the unforgivables because it had hurt, but it wasn't too terrible. He kept moving, his wand up just in case anyone got in his way or came up from the side. He hoped he could protect himself from some of the more major curses however. Those are the ones that he knew would be a problem for him.

It took but a few minutes until he found the girl while she had been yelling for her little sister. Lexine had been shooting off spells. He instantly joined her, moving to subdue the one deatheater she had been fighting. It was better to have two than one. Together, they could subdue one opponent. He wasn't sure if either of them could beat one by themselves however. "Incarcerous!" he yelled out, a rope sprouting from his wand and tying up the deatheater she had been battling. "I got your sister onto the train Lexine. I made sure of it." A very serious tone had been marked in his voice. The deatheater near them was flailing around and trying to break free, but his ropes wouldn't budge. Despite this, Iñigo kept a very close eye on him, not knowing if or when he would break-free of the ropes hold.

"We've got to go Lexine. We can't stay here! They are killing everyone they can!" he exclaimed, pointing to a dead body in which had been freshly slain. He didn't want that to happen to Lexine, which is exactly why he motioned for them to leave.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:18 am
User Image

Arianna was shocked when she exited her carriage after the all out fight had begun. She glanced up and the sky and instantly understood. How ironic I was just made leader of the Dueling Club and this happens... The girl quickly found her groove defending younger kids and herself while searching for Addie. She swore her sister had left before her. "s**t. Where is she?" It was then a death eater jumped in front of her. Aiming quickly the new fifth year shouted "Stupefy!" The red spell hit the wizard square in the chest. Still not seeing her sister anywhere she kept shooting off spells as she kept pushing forward.

As she kept getting farther into the midst of the battle she kept finding slain students and teachers alike. Ari was beginning to panic. What if Addie was a body laying somewhere on the grounds? She shook her head trying to wipe that thought clear. Her sister was smarter than that. She'd find a teacher or someone to help her. Arianna turned and noticed a familiar face. It wasn't the face she was searching for but it was still a relief to see it. Benjamin was still there. He was fine and seemed to be handling himself just fine. The redhead started heading in his direction shooting spells off as fast as possible. "Stupefy! Expelliarmus! Rictusempra! Flipendo!" She hit all four targets on her way to her boyfriend. "Benjamin." She gasped out breathing heavily from the fighting. She finally reached him and grabbed his hand with her free hand hoping that the connection would keep them from losing each other.

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:41 am
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander glared at her when she switched her tone- if there was a time to not be aloof, this was it. He managed to stop the bleeding with the handkerchief as they moved through the crowd. Anti stared straight ahead, having stopped crying, not saying a single word as Wendy pulled her along. She'd thought she'd been pretty smart to hide behind a tree. No one had seen her before Vander. Vander, meanwhile, stumbled as someone ran into him while running away, and almost fell. He grabbed onto someone else to steady himself and found himself rapidly reconsidering that course of action when that someone had a mask. "Oh, sh*t," he said, before they interrupted him with a "Crucio!".

He screamed and landed on both knees, trying to scramble away through the pain. He didn't get very far as another wave of agony went through him, and he watched his fingers twitch and shake of their own accord almost curiously as he lay on the ground, convulsing from the force of the curse. Anti had turned around, hand still in Wendy's, pale eyes wide. She'd never seen her brother in this much pain before, and the temptation to just do nothing was strong. She doubted he'd have tried to help her. But he was her brother so even if she hated his guts and thought this was just desserts she had to try. She darted out of Wendy's grip with a sinking feeling in her stomach that this was not going to go well for her. "Aurumflamma!" Gold fire burst weakly out of her wand. The masked figure turned and Vander gasped in relief on the ground, rolling over. "Sectumsempra."

Anti didn't feel much of anything at first, which made her wonder if the spell had actually landed. Then she realized something warm was dripping down her front and onto her skirt, and then she felt it. She didn't scream or cry, just heaved short breath after short breath in shock as she swayed and crumpled to the ground, bleeding heavily from opened gashes on her chest and stomach. Anti couldn't see much of anything, except the sky- it was a really brilliant shade of blue- and her fingers were hot and sticky with blood and she couldn't move at all and wondered why she wasn't crying, but her eyes were dry now.

Vander had staggered to his feet, and slammed all of his body weight into the neo Death Eater from behind, whom tripped forward. "Waddiwasi," he snarled, and stones from the ground started launching themselves at the masked figure, one of them hitting them in the head. They collapsed, unconscious. Vander basically crawled over them, staring at his sister and the blood starting to pool around her. Her face was stark white. "Anti, come on," he urged, in the hope that it looked worse than it actually was. "Come on, get up." She didn't move. He felt for a pulse in her skinny wrist. It was faint. Vander swore and started to heave her up. He'd never carried anyone like this before, never mind his sister, and Antigone was easily as tall as him once again with her recent growth spurt.

OOC:
[quote="]

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:12 am
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Summer of 2030
Dressed: As Expected
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Wendy had kept hold of Antigone's hand feeling as if she was the most likely to get lost and she was not putting away her wand to grab Evander's hand too. However the moment she hear Crucio and a scream she wished she had kept Evander closer too. Antigone was already slipping her hand out of her fingers and Wendy spun around, and already was shouting, "Anti, no!" as she attacked the assailant of her brother. There was no way this could end well and it didn't as Antigone was hit with Sectumsempra. Wendy had lifted her wand but Evander struck first. Physically. After knocking the assailant out, he went to his sister, and Wendy had leaned down, ignoring the blood staining her skirt and tights at the moment.

As Evander struggled to get her up, Wendy grabbed Antigone's other harm to try to help support the taller girl and said, "Wait. We can use Corpus Leviosa to get her out of here in a moment, but it won't do any good if she doesn't..." She shook her head and then said, "David. I can get David."

Her eyes darted across the area and as another death eater came close just as he raised a wand Wendy snapped, "Magis Clausus" and a shield came up just in time to reflect back whatever curse that was aimed at him knocking him off his feet. Wendy muttered "I'm really getting sick of these baffoons." She pointed to an office not far away inside the station and commanded, "Go there, I'll find David, okay?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:06 am
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte didn't think they were going to make it. He really didn't. He felt half-dead, Lola may well have been fully dead, and it was only a matter of time before more Death Eaters came to blast them away. He held onto Lola's arm tightly, just in case his grip decided to give way and drop her. All he saw were.. Dead bodies. People on the ground that were either dead, or sure as hell almost there. He bit down on his lower lip in frustration, continuing to move on. There had to be a hiding spot somewhere. Just until this all blew over.

He suddenly flipped around with his wand out, though that commenced a sharp pain in his side that he could really do nothing about. He pointed it at whoever was coming, but was glad to see that it was a friendly face. He hesitated but then nodded towards his Slytherin teammate Kenny and looked to Lola. He was in no position to argue right now, so he moved closer, one hand outstretched toward the older boy. He assumed they were apparating out of here.

Diamond Wales
mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:57 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny frowned as he looked over the two. The girl looked dead, but Devonte seemed determined to carry her. Before he could do anything, he spotted a figure starting toward them and thrust out his hand, suddenly glad that Jer had drilled into him everything he could about wandless magic. He didn't have his wand on him, hadn't had time to draw it, really, and right now, it was better to just cast wandlessly and get out of trouble instead of drawing his wand and casting to do more than distract. As it was, his stupefy might have been weak, but it did its job, and Kenny was able to grab Devonte's hand.

"Hold on tight, and make sure you've got a good grip on her." He reached out to grab the girl's shoulder, thinking that could assist with his apparating. He twisted then, and left the scene with a loud pop.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Damnit!
                                                  OOC: Next post in Platform 9 3/4, if anyone wishes to have Kenny apparate them out, just quote me.

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

username

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Leonette had planned on taking the train home so that she could take her sisters home from there. Clearly life had other plans for her. With the dark mark in the sky and neo death eaters all around the station the newly graduated Gryffindor only had one thing on her mind. Where was her family? She had to find them, her sisters, especially Grace wouldn't be able to protect herself against this mess. Pulling out her wand she wanted to make sure they got on the train. After that, she needed to find David.

Whipping out her wand Leonette scanned the station for any signs of her siblings. With all the commotion the brunette wasn't having any luck finding them. "Protego!" Throwing up the shield charm to protect her from an incoming spell, Leonette ran through the crowd. Her thoughts telling her not to get killed. Sending a shot at one of the masked wizards as she passed she prayed she'd find them and they'd be alright.

With: Students and death eaters...

Wearing: Casual

OOC: Just quoted you so you know where Leo is.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:30 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

'Where indeed?' she thought as she took in the swirling chaos of the scene around her. The hooded and robed figures were killing students all around her, and she was determined not to panic at this point. Getting to the train was a logical thought, but she figured the Death-Eaters were smart enough to use that logical shelter as a chosen killing ground. 'Be like killing fish in a barrel,' she thought grimly. No, they needed cover, they needed to hide if they were to survive. "Back towards the village," she told Layton. "Come on!"

As she started leading her friend toward where she hoped they might find shelter, Selina caught sight of one of the robed fanatics, whom stepped into her way. Rather than trying changing direction, she closed the distance instead. The Death-Eater spotted her immediately and launched a spell in her direction. Selina ducked under the bolt of mystical energy, as she learned in Dueling Club, and thrust her wand. "Go to Tarterus!" she snarled, as she practically charged into him. "Incendio!" she snapped, and a gout of flame erupted from the barrel of her wand, setting the death-mage's robe alight.

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:53 pm
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander's grip kept slipping because his palms were wet with blood. He stared at Wendy, then shook his head. "Have you gone mad? You're not going anywhere- I forbid you-" She was already on her way. He groaned, and then ducked as a spell flew overhead. Cursing the entire time, at Wendy, at his unconscious, bleeding sister, at himself, at the lunatics running around... He smelled smoke. Great. They were burning s**t now, too. Really? Really? He managed to half drag, half carry his sister into the actual station office. Thank Merlin it was unlocked, and thus far seemingly empty. He laid Anti down on the floor. She made a weak noise which he took to mean she wasn't dying as of right now. Hell, he didn't know. There was so much blood... "Flipendo!" he suddenly heard from behind him, and he went skittering across the floor, maintaining a death grip on his wand. "Expelliarmus!" he yelped, and there was a feminine shriek of frustration. He found himself holding another wand. The owner of it was his cousin.

Violante looked terrible, not that Vander looked much better. She had a line of dried blood down her scalp. Her hair was a tangled mess, and she had a series of shallow cuts all along her face and neck. The knees of her jeans were shredded, and she was barefoot, having lost both shoes. Her feet were cut up badly, and when she walked she winced. Vander had blood spattered all over his face, his shirt was practically soaked red, and he was bruised all over. One of his eyes was blackened from the elbow that had also given him a bloody nose, and one of his legs hurt to keep too much weight on for too long when he stood still. "What the f**k are you doing in here?" he demanded, not planning on letting go of her wand anytime soon. "What are you doing?" she retorted shrilly. "What happened to Anti?" He narrowed his eyes at her. "None of your ******** business what happened to Anti."

Vio wrapped her arms around herself, then decided against it and limped towards him. "Give me back my wand."

"I don't think so!"

"I didn't know who you were when you came in! Give it back!"

"F**k off! Find somewhere else to hide, you b*tchy little blood traitor!"

Approximately twelve seconds later, Violante and Evander Lillantine were on the floor trying to kill each other. Approximately twenty seconds later. Vio retrieved her wand and rapidly retreated to a corner of the room while Vander licked his wounds in the opposing corner and continuously checked to make sure his sister was still breathing.

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at Hogsmeade Station with Chaos
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Afraid
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ We should leave. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Aиđ ωe'łł иeνeя вe яøчαłš ( я ø ч α ł š ) ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Iт đ ø и ' т я υ и ıи øυя в ł ø ø đ ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tħαт κ ı и đ ø f ł υ χ e נυšт αıи'т f ø я υ š ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          We ¢яανe α đ ı f f e я e и т κıиđ øf в υ z z ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori had felt her blood run cold when she'd seen the mark that'd appeared in the sky; her readings on the subject of the two wars Britain had gone through had taught her much, and one of those things was a healthy level of fear for that symbol, and the lunatics who would associate with it. Said lunatics appeared in droves, spells flying left and right as they attacked the students. She felt some measure of disgust; what sort of person actively went after children? It was one matter if there was some collateral damage, but this was clearly a targeted attack, aimed at the students of Hogwarts. Either they couldn't take a fight with a formidable opponent, they were quite literally the lowest of bottom-feeders, or both. She had her money on both; at least, that's what she told herself. Somehow it made it a little better to think that the attackers would be outmatched were they to face off against someone who actually knew what they were doing.

spaceA flash of fire caught her attention, and she turned to see the cause, finding Gia standing there, wand out. She frowned, her heart speeding up, adrenaline racing. Gia was in danger. They were on her, she was runnin- trying to run, but she was injured. Lori debated heavily for a moment. She was only twelve, she didn't stand a chance at taking any of these psychos. But... Gia was her best friend. Probably her only friend. And she couldn't just duck and hide and leave the Italian to possibly die. She was already hurt, she stood even less of a chance than Lori did. The Slytherin used every bit of bravery and grace she had to force herself through the crowd, dodging spells left and right. She had no idea how she managed to make it to her friend, but she did. Lori roughly grabbed Gia's arm, looping it over her shoulders. "We're getting out of here," she said, tone impossibly calm. Dark eyes roved the immediate area for the quickest and cleanest route. Once she found it, she was moving, half-carrying Gia as best she could. They were moving slowly, but it was the best she could do. "Keep you wand out," she said, frowning. She couldn't hold Gia up and use her wand, which made her pretty much useless if they were attacked. She needed Gia to run defense; hopefully she could manage that much.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe вe чøυя яυłeя ( я υ ł e я )
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Yøυ ¢αи ¢αłł мe Q υ e e и B e e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Aиđ I'łł яυłe ( I ' ł ł я υ ł e I'łł яυłe I ' ł ł я υ ł e )
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe ł ı ν e тħαт f α и т α š ч

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:01 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

When the Dark Mark appeared in the clear skies over Hogsmeade, it took a moment for it register with the young Gryffindor. It was one thing to read about this stuff in the safe confines of Professor Powell's History of Magic class, quite another to see it appear in front of her. As the dark wizards suddenly appeared in the midst of the departing students, all thought of her own issues vanished, replaced with the certain knowledge that these people were here to murder people she knew and cared about.

"Get to the train!" she shouted, as the Death-Eaters started casting their Dark Magic into the crowd, and students began panicking around her. Dani drew out her wand, and started snapping off spells, doing what she knew Veronica would have done were she still here. All her practice was suddenly about to pay off, as she tossed up a Protego in time to ward off a bolt of green energy which surely would have made a mess of her. She countered with a shouted, "Stupefy!" which sent the offending deathmage spinning down toward the ground.

As the battle swirled around her, Dani knew she had no choice but to stand her ground, and hold off as many of these fanatics, and, more importantly, draw in their attention, as she could to give the younger students the chance to flee.

The Forgotten Weasley

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Third Year

Like any other good brother, Layton supposed he should've been thinking of his twin. But.. He wasn't. All he was thinking of was the death and destruction these Death Eaters were leaving in their path. Thankfully, Layton hadn't seen Devonte amidst the pile of dead bodies and soon enough snapped himself back to reality. He looked towards Selina and nodded, following after her quickly. Maybe he'd see his brother there, maybe he wouldn't. Maybe he managed to make it on the train. He just didn't know.

He followed close behind her, trying desperately to bring up some courage that he just knew was sleeping deep inside of him. Deep, deep, deep inside of him. It'd come eventually--hopefully. Or maybe this would all just end before he had to channel it. He gripped his wand tightly, glad that at least he had someone with him. There were worse situations he could be in. He froze just as a Death Eater appeared in front of them, and didn't even notice Selina's attack towards him before he was hit square in the chest with the spell that Selina managed to dodge. He fell backwards onto the ground, gasping out for breath and widening one eye.

While the injury wasn't life-threatening, it had knocked almost all of his breath out of him, leaving him on the ground coughing, getting his breathing back to a steady pace and probably even more so slowing Selina down. He slowly sat himself up, and then pushed himself off of the ground, dusting his pants off. "Sorry.. I didn't expect that."

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:49 pm
User Image

Luke had been all ready to pick up Emrynn and head back to the restaurant when all hell broke loose, and that was not a phrase he used lightly. He was forever thankful that'd he had gotten to Emmy before this whole thing started and that he had convinced Cerry to stay back home. He held his wand tight in his hand and he fired all the spells he could get out at the attackers. He knew he should take his son and apparate him home this very second but something held him back. He knew his son well and knew what he could and he would be of help. Though he was only just finishing his second year at Hogwarts the child was exceptionally bright and talented. He was remaining remarkably cool headed, though he knew his son was panicking under it all. "Emmy, focus on me. I need you to help get people into the open shops and if you see anyone injured I need you to tell me so I can help them." The boy nodded sharply and Luke was about to continue speaking but he caught sight of a hooded figure coming up behind his son. His face suddenly turned, he pointed the wand straight at the woman. "Stupefy!" He shouted, sending the wand flying, "Everte Statum!" He shouted, his face cruel. He couldn't bring himself to hurt this attacker anymore. No matter what terrible things this person had done it was not his place to be the judge of their life.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

Father and Owner of La Petite Fantasie

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games