Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice ~ Open! [June-August 2024] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 4th Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Dueling Club, Fite Club, and Music Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword><Reserve Beater>
Wearing: Pink and White Workout Gear
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie may never have been the star player on the quidditch team, she has always been happy to play quidditch. Being a beater just fit her even if they weren't in high demand. It was a healthy way to get out her aggression she figured.

Username: mc2
                                                Character's Name: Matilda Harper
                                                House: Gryffindor
                                                Year: 4th Year
                                                Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                Advanced Flying II:yes
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                First Choice Position: Beater
                                                Second Choice Position: Chaser

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
                                                AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: + 7 to Bludger Hits, +7 Bludger Dodging, +5 All Rolls (Experience)
                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

{OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:39 pm
User Image
                                                Of course she was s a d but now
                                                She's glad she dodged a b u l l e t

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Leader of Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Penelope felt nervous for this year’s tryouts. Although playing Keeper really wasn’t her ideal position, she was fine with getting it every year because she lived in Rune’s shadow. He had never missed a game, so her team had never really depended on her to block shots. Unfortunately, Rune had graduated last year, which meant the Keeper position was open... for her. Chewing on her bottom lip and her stomach in knots, she arrived at the pitch. Maybe her tryouts would go terribly and a first year could take her spot. Or maybe that was wishful thinking. Penny knew she was a good Keeper, at least she was when there wasn’t any pressure to actually block any shots.

“Hi, everyone,” she greeted just loud enough for the others to hear. Penelope raised her eyebrow and stared at Torin’s wheelchair. He’s seriously going to try out? she wondered before turning her attention to the form that she had picked up. Maybe she could just ask to be the Reserve Keeper again and all would be well. Once she decided she was content enough with the way she filled out her form (after double underlining Reserve and crossing out that last part), she handed it in and went off to the side to stretch.

Position:
                                                Armour Class: 17
                                                Modifiers: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                Skills: (shooting +7) (stealing +7)
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Save: > opponent’s roll
                                                Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                                Score: > opponent’s roll

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Penelope Barrett
                                                Year: Seventh
                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                                Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                First Choice Position: Reserve Keeper please
                                                Second Choice Position: Chaser (or I guess Keeper if you really need me.... please try not to need me)

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It took a few y e a r s to soak up the tears
                                                But look at her now, w a t c h her go

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Torin
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor Tryouts
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Seeker sounds so cool

Skyla was excited to get to try out quidditch. Ever since they'd heard about the potentially deadly sport, she knew she had to give it a shot. It was extra exciting that with a little help, Torin got a modified broom so he too could play. As they walked (and wheeled) to the field, she held his new broom. She still didn't think it was fair that he got a new broom and she didn't, but it wasn't his fault or even special treatment. Besides, mom had promised they'd save up and get her a broom this summer, provided she did good in classes and still wanted to play.

They walked over to a crowd and Torin introduced himself (and somewhat her?) to say he had his own special broom. She held it up, as if to show it off. She grabbed forms for herself and Torin, then handed him his while she scribbled out her own answers. Once he finished, she took his form too and handed them both in. Sky then walked over to the side and started doing some stretching. After reading about Quidditch, she figured Seeker was the coolest position. Sure, Chasers got to do lots of action, Beaters got to beat the snot out of people, Keepers got to... well... keep. But Seekers had the glory of ending the game, and usually winning too! It would be so cool!

Username: Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                                Character's Name: Skyla Byrnes
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Advanced Flying I: No, but I'm gonna take it!
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Gotta take the first one first!
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
                                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                                First Choice Position: Seeker

AC: 12
          Modifiers: +2 {Spotting} +2 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:03 pm
Captain
Harmony Aindrias

Vice Captain
Mattie Harper

Keeper
Torin Byrnes

Chasers
Duanaire Andrias-Evera
Harmony Aindrias
Penny Barrett

Seeker
Skyla Byrnes

Beaters
Dixie Walker
Mattie Harper

Reserves
Reserve - Mina Do

Catwaffle
addaellis
kiska166"
MJ Spooks
mc2
Cinnabun Gryffie

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:48 pm
Harmony Aindrias
Sixth Year Gryffindor
PrefectUser ImageQuidditch Player User Image Adventurer's Club ParticipantUser Image

▬▬ A smooth sea never made a good captain...So its confirmed!▬▬

Harmony was prepared, she wanted to play quidditch, Red vs Gold. Pirates vs....well Pirates. She had brought some water balloons, she thought they would add an extra bit of fun to an otherwise boring practice. She hoped that they would get to have a good game. She needed a new Chaser, and it would really be great to have a few extra chasers and beaters, to learn how to play before Harmony and Aire graduated.

She put out the forms and waited for her team to arrive.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

▬▬ This is just one big storm and its all a mess, but Ill be a great Captain one day.▬▬

Stuff should go here but I'm lazy.

_____

_____

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:19 pm
User Image
User Image
You can go the distance, you can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile
You can be a hero, you can get the gold
Breakin' all the records they thought never could be broke

User Image

Halfblood | First Year Gryffindor | Eleven Years Old
Autumn 2055 Quidditch Pitch With: Gryffindors
Wearing: Uniform Status: "I'm finally gonna play Quidditch!!"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Finally the day’s arrived! ‘Enter: Logan Strife, Star Seeker!’ At least, that was how he always imagined his debut would be titled. Obviously it was going to take more than one practice to live up to the name–Logan had only just learned how to fly, after all–but that wasn’t going to slow him down. Whatever it takes!

It seemed like he must have been off to a pretty good start, because he was only the second person to arrive. The girl must have been captain, right? She was putting out forms, so… That seemed like as good a guess as any. As he approached, Logan raised a hand in greeting and flashed his brightest grin. “Howya doing, Miss Captain Ma'am? Name’s Logan Strife, reporting for duty. I’ll do my best!” Once introductions were out of the way, he plucked a quill and a form from the table and filled it out.

Username: Trickblues
Character's Name: Logan Strife
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: Nope
Advanced Flying II: Nadda
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Seeker!!
Second Choice Position: Chaser's cool, I guess!

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
username

Do it for your people, do it for your pride
How you ever gonna know if you never even try?
Do it for your country, do it for your name
'Cause there's gon' be a day, when you're
Standin' in the Hall of Fame

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:41 am

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

sixth year (17 years) || Gryffindor || halfblood
Art Club mapmaker || Quidditch chaser
irregular attendee of any club events

Surely when Harmony had mentioned bringing water balloons to the Quidditch Tryouts she had meant for Aire to prank her, right? There was no way she hadn’t. Why else would she say such a thing within earshot of Aire?

”I brought extra balloons,” she said, adding a boxful to the pile Harmony already had. Mixed in with the water balloons were a few surprises now: balloons filled with hair-raising potion, balloons with apple juice, balloons with pumpkin juice, and a very special one with glitter suspended in the water. After the disaster a few years ago, Aire decided hair dye was uhhh…dangerous. She grinned and grabbed a form before slinking off to the side for her stretches.

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Duanaire MasAindrias-Evera
House: Gryffindor Flying Pirate Lions
Year: 6th
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Broom Tricks, A broom signed by James Masters, Being the Captain’s favorite cousin
First Choice Position: chaser
Second Choice Position: aerial acrobat

setting Quidditch Pitch, Tryouts 2055 || with Harmony and firstie
appearance 5'3", lithe || wearing casual shirt + pants
status In all fairness, Harmony would do the same. She should anyways. Water Balloons are prime prankable material.

Position: chaser

Stats:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to stealing and shooting, +6 to others
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
'Cause I want to be with you
But I need a place to start / And I knew it from the start
I'm surrounded and captured
By the armies of your heart
And I feel so alive when I sing
And I hope you've realized:
I will stay here
Safe and sheltered in your palm
Till it's time to wing towards the sun.
☁✶
~"Armies of Your Heart" by Elizaveta.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:01 pm
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 5th Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club Co-Owner and Dueling Club Leader and Fite Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword Member><Beater and Vice Captain>
Wearing: A pink floral cropped tank and black yoga pants

Mattie enjoyed quidditch though it was not her passion like many of her classmates. Still, she was determined to do her duty and assist wherever needed. Spotting Harmony, Mattie smiled, "It looks like you have mischief up your sleeve. I'm always down for a little spice."

Year: 5th Year
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4

Stats:
                                                AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: + 7 to Bludger Hits, +7 Bludger Dodging, +5 All Rolls (Experience)

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:23 pm
User Image
♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
xxxxxx
Time: 2055-2056

Aria was relieved to be back to Hogwarts after a very tense summer with her mother. Cathy League had grounded Aria for the first time in her life and for the whole summer at that. Needless to say Aria's mother did not take her lies of two whole years of being on the quidditch team. She was supposed to try out this year and Aria was but she wondered what the use of trying out as a third year would be. Maybe a position was open and she wasn't aware. It was not like Aria kept up with Hogwarts Quidditch.

As she walked on the pitch she put on a smile as her mother taught her. It wasn't the fault of anyone there that her mother was insane about quidditch and shaping Aria in her image. She politely greeted the captain and took a form. She knew she stared at the form all too long before she decided on what position to try out. She didn't want to be her mother but honestly she was naturally best at the same position her mother was. She just hoped no one made the connection of her to her mother the Puddlemere United Captain and Quidditch Chaser Darling.

Character's Name: Artemisia League (Aria)
                                                Year: 3rd
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                Second Choice Position: Seeker

Stats:
                                                AC: 13
                                                Modifiers: +4 All Rolls (Experience), +6 Shooting Quaffle, +6 Stealing the Quaffle
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:11 pm
2055 - 2056 Team
Captain
Harmony Aindrias

Vice Captain
Mattie Harper

Keeper
Torin Byrnes

Chasers
Duanaire Andrias-Evera
Harmony Aindrias
Aria League

Seeker
Skyla Byrnes

Beaters
Dixie Walker
Mattie Harper

Reserves
Reserve - Logan Strige

Catwaffle
addaellis
kiska166"
MJ Spooks
mc2
Cinnabun Gryffie

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:18 pm
Harmony Aindrias
Seventh Year Gryffindor
PrefectUser ImageQuidditch CaptainUser Image Adventurer's Club ParticipantUser Image

Harmony was a little sad, she would have to appoint a new vice captain, because she had been an awful influence to young Mattie, who had followed in Aire's footsteps and failed too many OWLs. She hoped young Aria League would accept the challenge, if only because After Mattie, Aria was the going to be the oldest on the pitch.

While waiting for everyone else to show up, Harmony set out the annual forms to fill out (paper work ugh), then began to f ill up a few water balloons, ready to throw them at the first person who asked what the balloons were for (a different tactic than last year). She hoped this year would bring new players, and they would be able to win a few games.

▬▬ This is just one big storm and its all a mess, but Ill be a great Captain one day.▬▬

Where: Quidditch Tryouts
With Whom: No one yet
Thinking about: It's time
Wearing: Leg Black shorts + clockwork tank top + head gear as seen in picture
OOC: Open for Interaction

_____

_____

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:32 pm

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

seventh year (18 years) || Gryffindor || halfblood
Art Club mapmaker || Quidditch chaser
irregular attendee of any club events

Aire joined her favourite cousin with a mischievous smile shortly after. She filled out a form and joined in on filling water balloons with a mischievous smile. She hadn’t done anything yet, but if last year was any example, then everyone would expect some kind of prank. And then when there wasn’t one, they’d extra on guard for pranked water balloons. Hehehe. And then the greatest prank of all…will be no prank at all?

That or Aire had simply not planned anything in particular. She’d been studying–surprisingly diligently for the first two weeks even though everyone her year was gone and graduated now. She still got to meet up with Austen on Sundays in Hogsmeade at least! And that meant she actually had to keep up with her studying. Aire wasn’t sure exactly what she was going to do next summer when theoretically she had graduated, but….well, it was Quidditch time! Quidditch meant the opposite of work! Quidditch was just fun!

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Aire Aindrias-Evera
Year: 7
Advanced Flying I: a very long time ago
Advanced Flying II: a long time ago
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 7
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Broom Tricks, Cool Flips…being older than any of you?
First Choice Position: chaser
Second Choice Position: aerial acrobat

setting Tryouts 2056. || with Gryffindor Team
appearance 5'3", lithe || wearing purl=https://pin.it/cI9szBZ]casual orange
status I like Quidditch.

Stats:
Modifiers: +8 to stealing and shooting, +6 to others
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm

”QUOTING”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
You should see my favorite people,
You catch a glimpse of gold through their skins.
I walk on air whenever I'm with them,
They're where the happiness begins.
And I'm alright on my own, but with them I'm much better
They're like diamonds and diamonds are forever.
☁✶
~"Army" by BOY.

addaellis

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:47 am
User Image
♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
xxxxxx

Aria did not hate quidditch she just could think of other things she could be with her time. And it made her feel like she was being pushed further into a copy of her mum. She loved her mum but she was a bit much at times. Aria did hear the rumors about Mattie which Aria suspected would not go well for her plan to be as little involved with the team without not supporting them. Maybe she was wrong? She knew if she was asked to take over for Mattie she would say yes because that is what she did. She didn't want to let anyone down. She figured as she walked onto the pitch and filled out the form that she would find out her fate soon enough.

Character's Name: Artemisia League (Aria)
                                                Year: 4th
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                Second Choice Position: Seeker

Stats:
                                                AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: +5 All Rolls (Experience), +7 Shooting Quaffle, +7 Stealing the Quaffle
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:08 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 5th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Beater>
Wearing: Pink and Black workout gear

Mattie felt terrible that her failure on the OWLs left Harmony in a bind on who to pick for a new vice captain. At least Mattie could play Quidditch even though she could not lead. Who would want her to lead anyways after she obviously had trouble passing even the most basic OWLs?

Year: 5th Year Repeat
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5

Stats:
                                                Modifiers: + 8 to Bludger Hits, +8 Bludger Dodging, +6 All Rolls (Experience)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:30 pm
Harmony Aindrias
Seventh Year Gryffindor
PrefectUser ImageQuidditch CaptainUser Image Adventurer's Club ParticipantUser Image

Harmony smiled as Aire joined in without any questions about what the water balloons were for. Aria and Mattie then followed shortly after. Harmony left Aire to continue filling up some balloons, before getting to the other two girls. "Hey Aria, Mattie, Glad you could both make it to quidditch this year! Unfortunately, Mattie we do have to take away your vice captainship. But please stick around or quidditch! The team is super lucky to have you."

She then turned to Aria, "And now our Vice Captain position is open, as the next eligible quidditch player, who also has amziinngggg talent, Aria would you be willing to be the Vice Captain, and take over in my absence next year when I'm long gone from this place - traveling the world." Harmony paused, she probably shouldn't have confirmed the taking away of VC and giving it to the new person all in the same conversation. But she needed a second in command, as much as Aire was a fantastic second in command unofficially, someone was going to have to be around to do quidditch next year! She hoped Mattie wouldn't be offended by it, but such was life.

Where: Quidditch Tryouts
With Whom: Mattie and Aria
Thinking about: It's time
Wearing: Leg Black shorts + clockwork tank top + head gear as seen in picture
OOC: Open for Interaction

mc2

_____

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash