Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:14 pm
By the time the lights in the hall had come back on the little red head had vanished. Rattled by the sudden cut in power there was no notice taken of one more empty chair as the guards started rounding up the dining hall.

Saiyu’s jaw tightened as she followed the shadow, her hand clamping down over her side as she flitted after the shadow down the hall ways. The voice had been oddly familiar. Something from memory she couldn’t quiet pull free from the terrified screaming and rushed muttered prayers that seemed to play over in her mind like a broke record.

For the first time in months she felt happiness swell in her chest (or maybe that swelling was because of her broke rib?). Had Kyrell really sent for her? Had he actually noticed she had gone missing?
Grunting in pain the red head pushed forward, drawing slightly closer to the figure, sweat starting to drip down her forehead, her body shaking as she continued to stumble her way after whoever her rescuer was. Whether Kyrell had sent this man or not she decided she didn’t care, the moment she would take whatever this oddly familiar person had to offer her.

“I….hope you….have a plan for if we get caught….I’m not exactly fighting fit….”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:29 am

"No, silly. It's yours. Learn to take a joke!", Monica said lightly, pushing the $200 back towards Shadow in a playful manner as she spoke when they were both drunk and talking casually in a hotel room.

They were already flitting into the outside world as Saiyu spoke. The shadow led her through a forest and to a jeep, like the ones the rebels would store in unlikely places for easy getaways. "Get in", it said, not pulling down its hood or taking its sunglasses off. Its identity and gender still remained unknowable from the voice alone but a tint of red flashed briefly from under its hood before the shadow pulled the loose hair back to hide it.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:57 pm
Saiyu drew to a stop next to the jeep, doubling over with her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath.

It had been well hidden she would give it that. Vines tangled their way across the top of the cars roof whilst soil banked its way up the sides. Masses of unkept thorn bushes and saplings lay in wait, ambushing anyone who was foolish enough to run around in the forest without knowing the area.

The way the jeep had been hidden was all to rebel, a hard to reach location, intricate camouflage and she was sure that more then once she had caught a glimps of a few silver wires winding their way around the trees....traps maybe?

Finally, with a horrible dry retch the red head managed to push herself into a full standing position. Saiyu's eyes raking over the back of the hooded figure. The gratitude towards the stranger was starting to turn into suspicion.

It couldn't be a rebel, could it?
It had been a popular topic a few weeks back that the rebel leader had blown himself sky high with one of the parliament buildings and that the military had been rounding up anything remotely rebel related. As far as everyone in Gabrial was concerned the rebels where gone....

Before she could stop herself Saiyu found her body moving of its own accord. She slipped into the passenger side, her eyes still fixed on the shadow and that was when she caught it. A lock of red hair as dark as her own.

"....zil.....?" Saiyu's tone was little more then a whisper as she addressed the shadow.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:39 am

The shadow did not reply to Saiyu's question. It just kept driving until they reached the border towards Mt. Angelo. It stopped the car in front of the gate after some 'seemingly' simple drive around and short 'negotiations' with Diethelm border people. "I have a guest for the prince. Sent by Liz", the shadow said with a tonal quality and sound that was very different to the one Zil used often. It seemed rather low and serious.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:37 pm
((I am back!! ))

"Fine. Fine. If you insist." She replied with a giggle, taking the money back. "By the way, is there anything else you wish to discuss."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:26 am

Monica was about to say no before closing her eyes and then saying when she opened them again, "The chief general. Do you know anything that could help him?"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:28 pm
Saiyu grimaced at the tone of voice, it was deep and slightly scratchy something that didn’t match any of the rebel voices she remembered at all. With a forlorn sigh the red head pushed herself back into the passenger’s seat, it was by no means comfortable, springs dug into her back through the small rips in the cover and the stench of mildew was heavy but it was as good as a bed (and a hell of a lot better than those in the camp) within another 5 minutes of lulled silence Saiyu had all but passed out. The grim scowl she had been wearing starting to soften as her breathing evened out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:01 pm
"The chief general? Is he still in that coma? I would have thought he'd have woken up at least once by now and recovering by now with Mt. Angelo working. Unfortunately, I don't really know much about medical things aside from first aid." Shadow admitted. "Or is there something else wrong with him that you want me to investigate?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:15 am

Monica sighed and shook her head, "I do not know. Rushing him might kill him but no one knows what the heck is going on. I guess I'm just... worried?" She waved off what she said earlier and began to say, "Nothing, nothing. I guess we both have work to do. I'll see you around then?"

The guards quickly let the jeep into the city when the shadow said what it had. It drove on towards the place at Mt. Angelo where the Helmshirish royals were staying.

The prince got out to peer at the guests. He was clad in ordinary clothes... Ordinary for the people of Mt. Angelo, at least. In his light blue silken robes, he stepped out to greet the arriving car as he had been informed quickly who had come.

The shadow stepped out of the car, taking Saiyu's sleeping form with it and heading over to the prince.

Just by the figure's stature and form, Kyrell had an idea who it might have been under the hood and glasses but the figure's gender and identity remained rather obscure to him. He was about to say the name he associated with who the figure might have been but the shadow raised its hand.

"Don't say anything", it said, handing Saiyu over to the prince and resuming to come back to the car.

Kyrell understood. He was a little unprepared for Saiyu's weight when the stranger handed her to him but he steadied her in his arms and looked again at the figure. He began to say, "Friend! You are a friend to us, no? Thank you for bringing her back. I am aware that you wish to keep your identity secret. Don't worry. I won't speak of it"

The shadow looked back at the prince and nodded its head in affirmation, before getting back inside the car and driving off again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:28 am
"No one knows what the heck is going on?" She asked confused. "I've never heard of such things when it comes to Mt. Angelo. They may be religious, but they always know what they're doing unless there is some... wait... Now that I think about it..." Shadow trailed off, looking away in thought. "When I unearthed him then... Say, before this incident, did he... seem unnaturally weak at times? I recall him being a very hardworking athletic person. Call it a weird analogy, but I often recalled him being like a horse."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:38 am

"I didn't see it as that. He'd always been gentle so I hadn't noticed if he was feeling weak. Well, if he was, he wasn't telling us", Monica remarked, trying to remember the events before that incident occurred.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:58 am
"Maybe not then. I wouldn't know... but if he was normal working the way he does for years, then over the course of about a month, starts randomly collapsing from stress at his age, I'd say it was poison." She told Monica. "About two years ago, I heard of a new poison that was originally synthesized to treat cancer cells. Turns out it doesn't cure cancer, but it does cause the body to degenerate and age faster. There are a very few side effects caused by the poison, so one would usually never catch on. Hell, many doctors wouldn't catch on to it either. Because of that, it's become fairly popular on the black market. If that was the poison used, it may be that the reason he's having so much trouble. His brain may have healed, but the poison could be messing with the chemicals in his body. If that's the case, he was bound to collapse like this eventually."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:07 am

Monica subtly swallowed and grew rather pale although attempting to mask what she was feeling. She collected her thoughts before replying to Shadow rather hesitantly, "If... that is the case... Can it... Still... Be cured?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:20 am
"Well, a poison like that can only do so much damage before it runs out. If he stops receiving poison, he should recover, even though a couple of years would be knocked off his life span. He'd probably start aging like an old man around 40 instead of 60 or 70 at best. As for regaining that lost time stolen from him... well, that's not exactly a question I can answer. I would normally say it was impossible, if it didn't just happen to me." She sighed.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:57 am

"Oh?", Monica asked, looking rather interested in what Shadow said and eager to listen. Of course, she could not fathom that Jian had been poisoned and if so, by who? by what manner? when? It would be bad news to those who have done so if the chief of secret police could only find out how they did it.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games