Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <7th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2045-2046
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Luck did not seem to be on Hufflepuff's side or Mary's side for that matter. After last game, the game that never seemed to end, Mary would take a quick loss so long as it wasn't a brutal one. Just let one of the seekers be able to catch the snitch in less than half an hour and call it a day. She knew those thoughts made her a bad captain in a way but more importantly it made her see that she was less like her Dad than she liked to think. She didn't breath quiditch. It was fun but not a calling like it had been for him. No, she did think as a captain it was most important for everyone has fun and games that went on for too long were not fun for anyone. She waved to her team before beginning a few basic stretches.
                                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 16
                                              Modifiers: +8 (Stealing) +8 (Scoring)
                                              Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                              Total Roll: + 8 =
                                              X/3
                                              Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)
                                              {OoC: }

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:51 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui entered the pitch hoping for a quicker match. He did wanna win but have fun at the same time. Joining the rest of his team he started to stretch

Position: chaser
                                                                    AC: 20(+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +8 Stealing +6 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:44 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Second Year Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin (Game 5)

Shawna walked onto the pitch for Slytherins final game of the season. It was hard to believe they were on the road to being done for the year. They had no chance in getting the cup, not with their track record. Maybe they'd win the last game, that would be nice.

Company : Slytherins and Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 13
                                                    Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Spotting, +3 Catching, +1 Stealing & Shooting
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:49 pm
Stepped out of my zone (my zone)
I had to get out all alone (alone)
And figure it out on my own (my own)
And I know what I really want now
Can't stop me, can't break me (can't break)
What don't kill me, gon' make me (gon' make)]

ƧЄƔЄƝƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will ran out to the pitch for his last game, his last real chance at getting scouted. The season hadn't been...terrible, but they could've done better. Especially him. So he was going to give it his all this game.
Quote:

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Steal +9 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Gotta go hard (gotta go hard)
I ain't got time to waste (I ain't got time)
I gotta go high (gotta go high)
I gotta elevate (I gotta elevate)
They wanna fight (they wanna fight)
I'm just gon' let 'em hate (I'm just gon' let 'em hate)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:31 pm
User Image
                                                  I ain't gonna tell no lies, I ain't gonna apologize
                                                  You can see this is where I stand, you know exactly who I am
                                                  Taking everything I want, don't believe me then just watch
                                                  Standin' like the earth is mine, movin' like I own this time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ṗṛëḟëċẗ || Ṡïẍẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac felt like he was just running on autopilot at this point. He hadn't done well in any of the games he'd been in. Sure, he'd spotted, but he could never seem to catch the snitch. Hopefully he could catch it this game, though he wasn't holding his breath.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, I'm really in a game...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ain't afraid to bare my soul, ain't afraid to walk on coals
                                                  Hear the thunder when I step, you know where to place your bet
                                                  I'm burnin' like a house on fire, cuttin' like a razor wire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:34 pm
User Image
                                                It's time for me to take it
                                                I'm a boss right now
                                                Not gonna fake it
                                                Not when you go down
                                                'Cause this is my game
                                                And you better come to play

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Bethany thought that the last game had gone on forever. It certainly seemed to. She'd however had good luck with scoring, and she hoped it would continue into the new game.

Modifiers: +7 to all
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                -/3
                                                0 - 0

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here I am, let's do this!
                                                OOC:

-◎-

It's time to get the chains out
                                                Is your tongue tied up?
                                                'Cause this is my round
                                                And I'm dangerous
                                                And you can get off
                                                But it's all about me tonight

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:45 pm
User Image
                                                  Gonna show them a thing or two
                                                  I'm gonna turn it up set it loose
                                                  Feast your eyes I've got something new
                                                  From up here can't beat the view

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝑃𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑

════════════════════════

Talbot was surprised that his first game of his career was the last game of the season and against Hufflepuff. It could be worse, he figured, since he knew that Hufflepuff was a good team. He just hoped his broom was up to it.

AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: Bludgers +2
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here goes nothing...
                                                  OOC: Subbing for Gryff since she's unavailable.

-◎-

From New York to L.A
                                                  East to the West
                                                  Go on and crown me king
                                                  I'm am the best of the best
                                                  Just one look you're gonna be obsessed
                                                  I give it all I got
                                                  Never any less

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:56 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian entered the pitch. it was a bittersweet moment. his last game as a student. if he were to ever see a Hogwarts quidditch game it would only be as a spectator. hopefully, he had impressed some scouts and could start his pro career

Position: beater
                                                                            AC: 20 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (bludger) +6 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:57 pm

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny entered hoped they could win. it was Cian's last match as captain and as a player. he knew his girlfriend's brother wanted to go pro. hopefully, they could win to make the scouts look his way

Position: keeper
                                                                            AC: 15 [+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +9 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:01 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had watched both Slytherin and Hufflepuff struggle through their games, and she hoped this game wouldn't go on as long as Hufflepuff's last one. "Today's game is between Hufflepuff and Slytherin. Badgers versus Snakes. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:01 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac took off, already on the lookout for the snitch. Hopefully he could find it quickly. Otherwise this was going to be a mess of a year.

Final Roll: 23 (Spotted!)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 5, 1, 6, 4, 1, 9, 9, 4, 8 Total: 53 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:04 pm
User Image
                                                It's time for me to take it
                                                I'm a boss right now
                                                Not gonna fake it
                                                Not when you go down
                                                'Cause this is my game
                                                And you better come to play

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Bethany saw the quaffle go up and she raced to get it. Hopefully she could get it before anyone else did.

Modifiers: +7 to all
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                -/3
                                                0 - 0

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here I am, let's do this!
                                                OOC:

-◎-

It's time to get the chains out
                                                Is your tongue tied up?
                                                'Cause this is my round
                                                And I'm dangerous
                                                And you can get off
                                                But it's all about me tonight

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image
Show the world you've got that fire (fire)
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do
Prove to them you got the moves
I don't know about you,

User Image
Halfblood | Second Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch Announcer | Reserve Chaser | Music Club | Dueling Club | Fencing Club
Hufflepuff v Slytherin 46-47 The Pitch With: Snakes and Badgers
Wearing: Ponytail and Quidditch Uniform Status: "I'm in!!!!"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Rhea was looking forward to another chance to (try to) show her stuff, even if it was the last game of the year and Slytherin hadn’t a chance at the cup. Still, she hoped for a win against Hufflepuff, or at the very least, just a fun match that didn’t drag on the entire day.

Position: Chaser
Modifiers: + 3 AC, + 3 Catching, +3 Stealing
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Username

But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
And we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah, yeah

Trickblues rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 9, 4, 2, 3, 5, 10, 4, 7, 1 Total: 49 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:13 pm
User Image
User Image
Show the world you've got that fire (fire)
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do
Prove to them you got the moves
I don't know about you,

User Image
Halfblood | Second Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch Announcer | Reserve Chaser | Music Club | Dueling Club | Fencing Club
Hufflepuff v Slytherin 46-47 The Pitch With: Snakes and Badgers
Wearing: Ponytail and Quidditch Uniform Status: "I'm in!!!!"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Rhea flew up, hoping to get to the quaffle before Bethany.

Position: Chaser
Modifiers: + 3 AC, + 3 Catching, +3 Stealing
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
I didn't scroll enough to see the game started my bad @n@"
Username

But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
And we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah, yeah

Trickblues

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:14 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac was shocked to spot the snitch right off, but he zoomed after it immediately. Hopefully he could get to it before Bethany's friend did.

Final Roll: 23 (Spotted!)
                                                  1/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games