Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:31 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Ooh, bonfire time? o:

Yeppers... ::drags the last log as she looks arround and through her s**t then rolls her eyes not able to find matches:::... oh hell.. piss on it... :::she grumbles as she sits at the top of the pile::: gonna have to make me go to the damned extremes...

I'm sure we can find something to light it. Something convenient. o.o

:::she huffs rollin her eyes::: yadda yadda yadaa.. blaaaaa bllaaaa baaaa... ::she grumbles as she sits on top of the pile of logs then she rests her elbows on her knees as she grumbles more:::.. just wait till i find out who took my matches... im soooo gonna hurt em... :::she grumbles as she huffs formin a fireball in one hand then uses it to light the pile of her logs then huffs:::.. oh yea im sooo gonna hurt em...

Or, that works.

Fire. @.@

yeppers...::she stretches out a bit letting her legs stretch out as she watches the flames dance over her legs:::...

Mucho gusto fuego. o.o

Er, I mean... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes.....I don't know.......says Mike is at front door and we are going out back door...........he hasn't said why......seems to know something and he is not telling me.............

Oh my. o.o

**looks at you and goes back to pacing** I want him dead!!!!!!!!

Oh, I see... sweatdrop

**looks at you eyes glowing** like I said he deserves it for what he did.......expect me to get blood from a rat!!!!!!!!!

Is that... all, he did? .___.

**eyes still glowing** NO!! he brought HER out and was able to control HER into trying to kill my partner......then when I won the fight he threw me in that cage and when I would not eat what he wanted me to he turned out the lights and locked the door to the room................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see... sweatdrop

**looks at you eyes glowing** like I said he deserves it for what he did.......expect me to get blood from a rat!!!!!!!!!

**eyes still glowing** NO!! he brought HER out and was able to control HER into trying to kill my partner......then when I won the fight he threw me in that cage and when I would not eat what he wanted me to he turned out the lights and locked the door to the room................

Ah, that is quite a bit worse. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:36 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

:::she huffs rollin her eyes::: yadda yadda yadaa.. blaaaaa bllaaaa baaaa... ::she grumbles as she sits on top of the pile of logs then she rests her elbows on her knees as she grumbles more:::.. just wait till i find out who took my matches... im soooo gonna hurt em... :::she grumbles as she huffs formin a fireball in one hand then uses it to light the pile of her logs then huffs:::.. oh yea im sooo gonna hurt em...

Or, that works.

Fire. @.@

yeppers...::she stretches out a bit letting her legs stretch out as she watches the flames dance over her legs:::...

Mucho gusto fuego. o.o

Er, I mean... sweatdrop

duh... i told ya i had a very personal relationship with fire... not worth givin that up for blood... :::rolls her eyes as she grumbles some more:::... im still gonna hurt whoever it was that took my matches... :::watches her fire grow as she wiggles her toes in it:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see... sweatdrop

yes........he needs to die so he can't do it again or do it to someone else........  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:40 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Or, that works.

Fire. @.@

Mucho gusto fuego. o.o

Er, I mean... sweatdrop

duh... i told ya i had a very personal relationship with fire... not worth givin that up for blood... :::rolls her eyes as she grumbles some more:::... im still gonna hurt whoever it was that took my matches... :::watches her fire grow as she wiggles her toes in it:::

Why do you need matches? .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes........he needs to die so he can't do it again or do it to someone else........

Oh, I see. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. >.<

**walks toward you and stands in front of you** don't you think he needs to be stopped??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:49 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Or, that works.

Fire. @.@

Mucho gusto fuego. o.o

Er, I mean... sweatdrop

:::she rolls her eyes then grumbles more::: yadda yadda yadda blllaaa bla bla blllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... cuz i like them... they make me smile... and not to mention theyre small... and have such cute lil flames... :::she huffs but lays back as the flames creep up around her:::... plus i like sittin in the fire when its hotter...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. >.<

**walks toward you and stands in front of you** don't you think he needs to be stopped??

Well, I don't know the whole story, but it sounds like he does. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:03 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Or, that works.

Fire. @.@

Mucho gusto fuego. o.o

Er, I mean... sweatdrop

:::she rolls her eyes then grumbles more::: yadda yadda yadda blllaaa bla bla blllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... cuz i like them... they make me smile... and not to mention theyre small... and have such cute lil flames... :::she huffs but lays back as the flames creep up around her:::... plus i like sittin in the fire when its hotter...

You like them because they're cute little things? lol
That doesn't sound like you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. >.<

well all I know is what I have seen and had happen to me.........never met him before a few weeks ago......but if was anything like this to others then he really needs to be stopped...........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:14 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Mucho gusto fuego. o.o

Er, I mean... sweatdrop

:::rolls her eyes while moving to glare at him:::... youre doin it again... bla bla bla... ::she huffs::: ok dude time to explain... as simple as i can get it... fire=cute/happy/giggly/awesome/laughing/dancing/relaxing/life/death/birth/sin/perfection/heaven/love/warmth and everything in between... :::she slowly grins as her flames grow around her::: got it dude...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. >.<

well all I know is what I have seen and had happen to me.........never met him before a few weeks ago......but if was anything like this to others then he really needs to be stopped...........

Oh dear. o.o Indeed.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:17 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Mucho gusto fuego. o.o

Er, I mean... sweatdrop

:::rolls her eyes while moving to glare at him:::... youre doin it again... bla bla bla... ::she huffs::: ok dude time to explain... as simple as i can get it... fire=cute/happy/giggly/awesome/laughing/dancing/relaxing/life/death/birth/sin/perfection/heaven/love/warmth and everything in between... :::she slowly grins as her flames grow around her::: got it dude...

I got it. lol  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games