Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Arkangel-007

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:09 am
I'll introduce myself! Weee! Hi, my name is *beep*! huh? My name is *beep*! WTH?! I can't seem to be able to say my name!....ok, then. I'm also known as FXB4444. Nice to meet ya all!!! Woot!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:50 am
I'm Natalynn, as you might be able to see.

:]

Champagne all around! dramallama  

sohnyong

Chi_Kuroneko83

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:53 pm
Akasha44
Heya, got invited, so I joined, seems like a crazy guild....and crazy's good, cause then I might fit in XD anyway, um...

I love designing, like making animations, drawing, forums, websites (learning) , and all that stuff, I really like it, damn I like draw a new pic everyday, just a crazy hobby.

I absolutely love RPing, it expands imagination, and well gives me idea for the book I am currently writing.

And I am a big fan of contest, cause the're exciting.....and I guess talking about movies is also really good, cause I wanna become an actress someday, so yea....lol.

well I am gonna post a little more....since I got nothin better to do, even though I'm supposed to be doing school right now....the hell with it.

OMG that song was addicting!! gonk ......even though I had no idea what she was saying...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:55 pm
hey I'm j.
or j eclectic.
you can call me.
because I'm into alot of things.
thus the word eclectic. xd
I enjoy photography,myspace and gaia. blaugh

love meeting new people.
been on gaia for about a month or two.
so feel free to talk to me.
I'd love to meet some new people.  

EtoilexShizumaxHanazono

ArcadiaB

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:36 pm
Hi. I haven't been here long so when I got the invite I thought that I'd join.
I love to read, especially Harry Potter and other fiction/ science fiction/ fantisy. I also like photography, space, history, and lots of other things.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:36 pm
Welcome, Welcome one and all. Enjoy your stay here at Why Not.  

Nanner_Munkie7

Erzsebet_TheBloodCountess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:00 pm
Hi i'm Elizabeth but ya'll can call me Lizzie. I am 17 almost 18 years old. I've been on Gaia since December 2006. Not very long i know but i joined because some people recommended it to me. I am socially awkward in real life but way different online. In fact that's why i joined Gaia because a person came up and introduced herself to me at my school. We're kind of friends i guess. I love to read anything fiction but especially Stephen King. I recently got hooked on Sherlock Holmes. I like to write poetry to vent out all my teen angsty feelings. I watch TV: House MD, 24, Medium, Bones, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, Family Guy, etc. I play video games (I own a PS2) Anyways i suppose that was more than ya'll wanted to know but there you go! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:16 pm
Hello all!!

I joined Gaia a few months ago. It's been pretty darn nice. I think that I've gone gold crazy, but who hasn't on here?!! If you say you haven't we know that you're lying blaugh

Listening to music is one of my favorite things. I love all kinds of music. Anything from Christina Aquilera to Slip Knot to The Monkees. Music just makes me so whee

Hmmmm...what else? Oh, I'm not a guy.  

Phil Bloo

ginseku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:24 pm
...Im gin. and thats all you need to know. because if you'd like to know me, itd be much more excercising to stalk my posts than reading a giant post about myself! ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:28 pm
I LIKE JELLO

why am I posting here?

Dragongoro: BECAUSE I HAVE TOTAL POWER!!!

You have total power

Dragongoro: Shut Up!

Shut Up

Dragongoro: Im stupid

Your stupid  

Dragongoro

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:30 pm
Dragongoro
I LIKE JELLO

why am I posting here?

Dragongoro: BECAUSE I HAVE TOTAL POWER!!!

You have total power

Dragongoro: Shut Up!

Shut Up

Dragongoro: Im stupid

Your stupid

Wow, no need to call one another stupid and to shut up.... why not be nicer to one another.

And make sure you have a wonderful time, why not?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:21 pm
Well...
I'm a 13 year old female, (14 later this year) and I've been on gaia for nearly a year. Call me Mewy. or Kitty.
I'm random and insane.
You gotta problem with that?  

Xx T i g e r L a d y xX

Eloquent Entrepreneur

8,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Firey Mitsuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:41 am
Im Mitsuki, just joinde gaia last year December, so Im only 3months old here.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:21 am
blaugh
I've been playing gaiaonline for like 3 days, now, in my spare time, i like the concept 3nodding

I'm a 23 girlie from Protugal rofl
Kinna bored from that old same mmorp... so i saw this in deviantart... by the way, i have an acc there under http://zettaiyume.deviantart.com sweatdrop

So i decided to try this out.

i'm having a lot of fun, and i only wished i knew how i could extra personalize my avatar, cause i am trying to simulate my fursona angie ryuu.... going kinna slow....  

auriwufdfasd

Coratsuki Moon

Crystal Cat

11,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Runway First Contestant 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:49 am
Hello ,
i'am coco-tsukihime , you can call me coco or tsuki-chan , i am 26 and come from france , i love drawing , manga , anime and dreamig ^^  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games