Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((smooth...))
i don't know! my dream's in the eighteenth century! they didn't have much variety of clothing! that explains nothing!
"i know it's an sore spot and you will not acept it by now... i did for it's not the first time i have this kind of revelation... do what you must, belive it, dont belive... no diference, exept you might live an lie" ed goes back to his room, the sun had just risen, and so he grabed an shirt puted it on and went downstairs

*yumi curls up and thinks about what ed said. stuck on whether or not to believe him. she goes back to sleep. but dreams a similar dream....the part where she kissed him*
((before blessed heart say anything, no not edward, edmund)) when done he grabs the outfit and ggo sell it on a store in town

((haha, okay, what you just said made my brain hurt))
*half an hour later yumi wakes up. still tired, she gets dressed and goes downstairs. not seeing anyone around, she takes a book and reads*
ed is back with some big cash on his hands "got into an conclusion?" ((he was created to be an assasin literally... that explains why he can be cold sometimes))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:56 am
Misuzu0614
*wakes up, changes clothes, grabs the two old faded books and disappears, back from where it all started*
(this is my last post... g2g! just update me w/ all that happened during my absence when i get back! bye!!!)
((see ya, i'l try but i suck i doing so sweatdrop ))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:56 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((smooth...))
i don't know! my dream's in the eighteenth century! they didn't have much variety of clothing! that explains nothing!
"i know it's an sore spot and you will not acept it by now... i did for it's not the first time i have this kind of revelation... do what you must, belive it, dont belive... no diference, exept you might live an lie" ed goes back to his room, the sun had just risen, and so he grabed an shirt puted it on and went downstairs

*yumi curls up and thinks about what ed said. stuck on whether or not to believe him. she goes back to sleep. but dreams a similar dream....the part where she kissed him*
((before blessed heart say anything, no not edward, edmund)) when done he grabs the outfit and ggo sell it on a store in town

*half an hour later yumi wakes up. still tired, she gets dressed and goes downstairs. not seeing anyone around, she takes a book and reads*
ed is back with some big cash on his hands "got into an conclusion?" ((he was created to be an assasin literally... that explains why he can be cold sometimes))

((well hopefully he doesnt kill me XD))
*yumi hesitantly shakes her head*
i don't know what....to think...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:58 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

ed goes upstairs to hide the money ((nah, he was born to kill but wasent trained to do so... actually yes he took 20 years of training, alas...))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:00 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

ed goes upstairs to hide the money ((nah, he was born to kill but wasent trained to do so... actually yes he took 20 years of training, alas...))

((haha, okay....))
*yumi continues reading...well, fake reading. her eyes cross the text as she tries to think about her dream*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:03 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((haha, okay....))
*yumi continues reading...well, fake reading. her eyes cross the text as she tries to think about her dream*
"star wars or trekky?" ed asks holding up the two dvds "justt tring yo get you distracted" ((random alert))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:04 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((haha, okay....))
"star wars or trekky?" ed asks holding up the two dvds "justt tring yo get you distracted" ((random alert))

*smile*
nice....i dont care, either one.
((random alert?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((haha, okay....))

*smile*
((random alert?))
((a random moment)) "well that shows you are very concentrated on the dreams, dont be... it will help figuring it out... by the way nice choice of a book, *murdereer on a train((or whatever it is called))*" ed gets up put the dvds back and go to find an good book himself  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:09 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((haha, okay....))

*smile*
((random alert?))
((a random moment)) "well that shows you are very concentrated on the dreams, dont be... it will help figuring it out... by the way nice choice of a book, *murdereer on a train((or whatever it is called))*" ed gets up put the dvds back and go to find an good book himself

*flips page to make it look like she was actually reading*
im sorry...but, i don't understand how a dream can actually be real...or once was....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:14 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((haha, okay....))

*smile*
((random alert?))

im sorry...but, i don't understand how a dream can actually be real...or once was....
"i dont really care... it's not like i'm that guy... wait! i am, just in another body, memories and level of inteligence... yet, same phisionomy" he said taking the sword paper book again, this time it was a spear "gotta try harder suker" the whole book exploded in a huge blast of paper "ouch"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((haha, okay....))

*smile*
((random alert?))

"i dont really care... it's not like i'm that guy... wait! i am, just in another body, memories and level of inteligence... yet, same phisionomy" he said taking the sword paper book again, this time it was a spear "gotta try harder suker" the whole book exploded in a huge blast of paper "ouch"

*yumi stands up and walks over to you, laying her haand on your shoulder*
i suggest you stop opening that book. and...were you...or are you... the guy who never says anything?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:17 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*smile*
((random alert?))

i suggest you stop opening that book. and...were you...or are you... the guy who never says anything?
he spits an page "up to some point yes, i am, and i dont think anyone will open it again... i think we need to clean this up yes?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:20 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*smile*
((random alert?))

he spits an page "up to some point yes, i am, and i dont think anyone will open it again... i think we need to clean this up yes?"

*face turns red and puts hand over mouth. yumi nods. she begins cleaning pieces up, thinking if ed was right....then...what happened in the woods actually....*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:21 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*face turns red and puts hand over mouth. yumi nods. she begins cleaning pieces up, thinking if ed was right....then...what happened in the woods actually....*
ed helped "why are you so red? you didnt kiss anyone, just felt like you did"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:23 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

ed helped "why are you so red? you didnt kiss anyone, just felt like you did"

*looks at you skeptically.*
how...would you know...exactly? you say you were that man...but....in my dream...you couldn't have actually...and we...
*yumi fades off in her thoughts*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games