Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:05 pm
notingles
"but it can last enogh to knock you out" victor said, preparing an rather strong User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((hahaha nice!)
(Tamiri where the heck have they returned then?
Xion:*Falls to the ground fainted*
Reks:"Nice work Victor"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:06 pm
(where? Idk,...its been FOREVER since i've been on...im not even kidding it bveen like...a year or so...i've been...grounded...))  

iiAngel of Death Temari

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:07 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
(where? Idk,...its been FOREVER since i've been on...im not even kidding it bveen like...a year or so...i've been...grounded...))

(Make them walk into the scene then or something I guess)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:09 pm
"easy... he's still a hundred years too early to beat me... you are just five" victor said, relaxing eblow  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:12 pm
notingles
"easy... he's still a hundred years too early to beat me... you are just five" victor said, relaxing eblow

"Five,I dont know about that.." "Maybe we should battle to get it out of the way"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:14 pm
"well..." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:17 pm
notingles
"well..." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*As Reks flies back he lands on his feet* "Fine then" *He Jumps up and kicks Victor acrooss the face slamming him to the ground*
"Im scared"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:21 pm
"you truly shold" victor said, hiting the ground, oushing both him and reks upwards, releasing rek's grip he gives an strong armlock, using the roof as an surface, he lauches himself and recks to the ground, leting go and pushing with his feet at the last moment  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:23 pm
notingles
"you truly shold" victor said, hiting the ground, oushing both him and reks upwards, releasing rek's grip he gives an strong armlock, using the roof as an surface, he lauches himself and recks to the ground, leting go and pushing with his feet at the last moment

*Reks's eyes turn Red,He holds out his hand and blue aura appears then a massive blast fires out hitting victor slamming him through the building"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:27 pm
"maybe just four..." victor mumbles in the air, using an eagle to go higher, once out of sight he lands on a nerby town, he walks to an compresor roll, minutes later he comes droping from the roof with it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "afraid again?" he asks to reks that happened to be under it  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:31 pm
*Reks throughs the steam roller into the air about 600 feet,He grabs victors neck choking very hand then slams his face into the ground,Then kicks him into the lake* "Not anymore"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:37 pm
not even WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! woked eh?victor toght, grabing an small rock at the botton of the lake, he then swims up, throwing it up "i'l beat you before it falls then..." victor said as his face became feral, he disapeared, an anmark of his foot apeared on the wall, after the next two apeared the first increased into an large hole, an cracking noise could be heard an victor punched rek's chest, followed by an IOL(inverted open losangle) kick  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:38 pm
lord chazxr XIV
iiAngel of Death Temari

(Make them walk into the scene then or something I guess)

(ok!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:41 pm
*Reks chokes coughing up blood* This is the last straw he thought**He looks at victor and every thing around them turns black he holds out his sword and slashes simultaneously then ends it with a powerful slash
User Image  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:47 pm
victor stands his ground, with several cuts "what the hell are you tring?" he asks "breseking? if so i'l do the same" he said, and stops right before his ounch reached reks, for the stone had fallen "kuh... guess you won this time" victor says, as the wounds heal quickly "i used the red sand stile on the last punch, soon you shold fell the after effects, your bones will hurt like hell for some time" he said going away  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff