Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:28 pm

User Image
"No, I-I told him to get out of my sight. But I talked to her. She said it was my fault for sleeping with Kane but I never met Kane." She looked at Hana, tears in her eyes. She looked at Brago, frantic, "Right, I haven't met him have I."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:31 pm

User Image
"Honey...I believe you have. I Can smell his scent on you. Its all over." Hana said as she petted Nike's hair. "I'm so sorry dear."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:32 pm

"What does it matter, Nike. Do you even know this girl. You are just a goody goody justice girl in my eyes. " He extended his hand. "Now rise and dry your tears. You havent found the princes killer so you shouldnt be acting like this."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:34 pm

User Image
Nike put her hands on the side of her head and screwed her eyes shut. "Why, why can't I remember."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:37 pm

"because it doesnt matter. IF it did you would remember. Try not to focus on that of which you dont know Nike. Me and Hana, we are your friends. We would never talk to you in such a way."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:37 pm

User Image
"Probably for the same reason i could remember after Kane took me. Someone has blocked your memories. and it was probably him. He seems to like messing up peoples lives, and this Alice character is the same." Hana told her. She rubbed Nike's back, trying to make her feel better. "brago? will you run and get Nike something to drink?" Hana asked him nicely.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:43 pm

"What you want to discuss with Nike, is it really that personal?" he asked Hana.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:46 pm

User Image
"No. When i was little my mother always had me drink something when I was upset and it helped calm me down, So i thought maybe it would help Nike." Hana said a little embabrassed about mentioning something from her childhood.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:48 pm

"better idea: bring her inside."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Nike hiccupped.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:58 pm

User Image
Hana wrapped her arms around nike and hoisted her up. "I'll take her to a guest room, will you please bring her something to drink?" She asked brago as she started to walk inside. When she got to a guest room, she helped Nike into the bed. "How are you feel, dear?" she asked her.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 am

"Nothing seems to right. It's like I'm falling to peices. Hana, can I tell you something?" She asked but she didn't wait and looked at the woman."I can't even remeber what the Prince looked like." There she said it, something she's been keeping inside her this whole time.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:05 am

Brago came in with a bottle he had stolen out of Nikes offce. "Will this suffice Hana?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:10 am

User Image
"Honey.... I know how you feel." Hana told her. "I feel like my life is falling apart too. I can't remember alot of things unless I just sit and think, and them the memory comes back to me. But with all the things going on in the city and in our lives, neither of us have time to sit and think. its a curse of being the women we are." Hana turned and looked at Brago. "yes, thats fine Brago."

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Nike obediantly took the bottle and drank it down, the moment the blood touched her tongue she practically guzzled it without breath. when she put the bottle down her fangs were out and she had a sappy smile on her face. She was drunk, completely. "Yup, all better."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games