Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:00 am
Tomoyo nodded again, watching. She saw a figure up on the roof tha tjumped off. "You know what? I think we should probably go help." She said, readjusting as she looked at Blake.
Jason nodded. "That's what I thought." He said.
Kazumi stopped at the mall and watched. 'Can't stay there forever.' She thouught. She noticed a dark figure on the roof and took a running start, shooting up at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:23 am
Blake nodded and took off after Sam fast. "Erin itd b realy nice if u wud just stop being so over dramatic at times.." he muttered.

Sam saw Kazumi shoot up at her and quickly turned left and made a zig zag patteren weaving her way through the buildings.

Chris just glared at Jason but then thought better of it and got up and started walking back to her room.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:02 pm
Tomoyo flew over Blke, making bit of an angle to sneak up on her.
Kazumi followed her, carefully weaving through the buildings. She honed in on her thoughts and decided enough was enough. 'Come back here now.' She commanded.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:30 pm
'who? me or Erin? erin is gone and will never come back so just giv up already?!' Sam thought back, flying faster and managed to avoid hitting a news helicopter. 'im right here u dumb b****!' Erin yelled to Sam's thoughts. Sam shook her head but kept flying.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:39 pm
Kazumi growled, speeding up as well as she gained altitude. When she was at a good height she angled her wings down and glided at an almost dangerous speed towards her. 'Nice try, but you can't escape me.' She growled. 'I don't give up so easily.'  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 pm
'Just go away Erin! no one likes u! not even your precious boyfriend!' Sam sent to Erin trying to get her to snap for good and disappear. Erin started to laugh but then suddenly stopped seeing wat Sam was going to do to her, 'Kazumi! help! She's gonna kill me! i saw it! i saw the vision! its not gonna happen toni-' and then erin was gone. "ha!" Sam laughed menically. Sam dipped low into traffic and then swooped back up past Kazumi and then started flying the other way at a rapid speed. Blake saw Sam coming ther way, "get ready tomoyo!" he called to her and flew right in her path. Sam avoided Blake by dipping down again but tucked her wings in all the way, pointed at the ocean.
(are they even in the beach area? cuz if not that just ruins my whole plan lol sweatdrop )  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:00 pm
(I don't even know where they are -_-)
Kazumi growled, chasing after her through traffic. Unfortunately she couldn't top her speed and felt a car hit her side. She let out a faint cry and rolled out from the street to the side of the road. "Ow..." She murmured, looking at the group of people beginning to crowd around the road. Tomoyo nodded, dipping under and launching herself at Sam to tackle her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:26 pm
Blake ducked as Sam flew by so he didnt get pumpled but quickly regained himself and went after her.
Sam looked over her shoulder to see how far Kazumi was behind. She didnt see Kazumi tho...She saw Tomoyo. "crap..." She muttered as she saw her getting closer. She whipped her wings out quickly and flew fast over the oceans waves. Once she was high enough above the water she made a sharp turn downwards and pulled her wings in al the way headed straight for the water. She spun herself in a 180degree turn so she was facing tOmoyo and waved to her with a smirk on her face as she held her breath, put her hands up above her head diving into the water. she went deep down in the dark water. she waited until she knew she was far enough away from the surface to spread out her libs to stop herself. once she came to a stop she just floated ther in the water and stared up above her towards the surface. after a moment she turned and headed towards wher she thought was shore.
(sorry for the essay! lol sweatdrop )  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:33 pm
Tomoyo snarled, diving under after her. She swam as fast as she could until she could vaguely see hr silhouette. 'Come on..' She said, beginning to chase her. Normally your body has 4 minutes worth of oxygen. But avain lungs were bigger and held more air, so she was fine for that moment in time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 pm
Sam heard someone drop into the water and swam quickly up towards the surface away from whoever was behind her. 7minutes had passed by by the time she was able to swim up hard and quickly snap her wings out. wen she reached that point she swam up hard and snapped her wings out and managed to catch a wave to help her out of the water. once she was in the air she stroked her wings up and down hard until she put as much distance between herself, the water, and tomoyo. she flew rapidly towards the city in a diagonal direction, the opposite way she last saw Blake and Kazumi. 'wat now b****?!' she thought to Erin. Erin cudnt respond, it was like her mouth was taped shut and trying to call out for help but all that was heard was her muffled voice.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:49 pm
Tomoyo looked up and swam up as fast as she could. When she reached the surface it was too late. "Well crap." She said.
Aria flew down from the clouds and charged, less than a yard behind her. An old fashioned mutant, she could keep up. She felt Sam's emotions and pushed the feeling of drwsiness into her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:56 pm
Sam heard Aria come up behind her. She let out a low growl and fought the sudden drowsiness. 'oh! s**t's bout to happen..' she thought happily. she turned around to face Aria and charged at her. She put her in a headlock and spun her around and yanked her hairdown hard while she spun. "go away! all of u!" she yelled punching aRia in the face then dropping her and started flying away quickly.

Blake saw wat was going on and decided to go help out. he flew quickly after Sam. "Sam! look i just want to talk!" he shouted at her. She ignored him and kept flying.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:23 pm
Aria lost a bit of altitude then charged, her adrenaline rushing as that dark mood she hated to trigger set in. She grabbed at her feet and swung down, trying to fling her down hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:45 pm
Sam started swinging down fast beneath aria. she folded her wings in and let her self drop. 'Sam! u let me out right now!' Erin sent. 'Never! u r never getting out Erin!' she sent bak Sam just decided to shut down and let herself go limp. she was now free falling in the air. doing flips and just letting herself fall. "Erin!" blake yelled flying rapidly over to her. he caught her right as she was about to hit the edge of one of the buildings. "erin?" he asked as he flew back up to wher aria was. Sam/Erin was just limp in his arms, she was still breathing. Sam and Erin wer trapped inside Erin's mind. they wer now battling it out.
(im having fun with this lol XD )  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:43 pm
Kazumi had gotten up and flew up to the grounp, looking at Erin, or whoever she was. 'Dammit.. Why do people have to all freaking flock to her.." She closed her eyes, shutting them as she entered her mind. She watched from afar, ready to jump in.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games