Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:57 pm
:: starts to pout when Kits explains how Draa wouldn't make a good test subject. She's about to start plotting a way to throw Tes off a cliff instead when she hears that her ice cream is melting ::
Eep!
:: eats it quickly, completely forgetting about the experiment. After she's finished, she goes to eating the rest of Draa's cake and waves to Kits as she leaves ::
Bye-bye~ blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:04 am
*comes to after a while to see Miro looking a bit ill from having eaten the ice cream, both slices of cake, and downed the glass of milk while he was out. Shaking his head, he goes and cleans his face, then orders another slice of cake to go before taking Miro back to the apartment, figuring sending her home through the portal likely wouldn't help her condition any.*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:22 am
*a lunch from Panera is delivered for Kits*

*on the outside of the bag is hand-written saying, "Missing you. - Rod"*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:38 am
ThisEmptySoul
*gives Kits a slight wave*
Greetings and whatnot *yawns*

Hello whee
*the bartender asks Miro if she's really sure she wants ice cream, given that it hasn't warmed up too much outside. Instead of a yes or no, she just repeats "Ice cream"... even after he moves on to ask what kind.*
er.... Mir... I think you need to be a bit more descriptive than that...
Ice cream mad
*pinches the bridge of his nose and tells the bartender to just bring her something green*
Ice cream! blaugh

{{ rofl }}  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:30 pm
*after spending the afternoon and evening working, Kits stands up and stretches. Looking at the painting she'd hung over the couch, she smiled. She knew Amy wouldn't mind her hanging it, and that spot had just begged to be filled. Picking Mwee up from the couch where she'd been sleeping heads out of Aqua Springs*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:59 am
*a small gift box wrapped in blue and tied together with a white ribbion is delivered at AS. The tag says "For Miss Kits."*  

rodenrock

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 am
Jessi came into AS wearing a random outfit. Everything didn't necessarily match, but it made her feel happy when she wore it. The sweater was warm and the mismatched socks were nice and soft. Since AS was kind of a goofy place, anyway, she didn't really feel self conscious wearing it, anyway.

She took up her seat behind the desk. She immediately saw a gift for Kits on the desk. She smiled and got out her cellphone to text Kits.

Jessi's text to Kits
There's a package for you here at AS, Kits.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:10 pm
*Liada comes in with a new figure. She looks about looking for Amy but Finds Jessi instead and waves to her before taking the other person with her by the hand and dragging her with* Morning Jessi! How are you?  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:10 pm
Amy came into AS, smiling at Jessi as she did so. Then, she went up to the desk and leaned on the top of it.

"Jessi, please make an announcement to have all the staff meet in the lounge promptly, please. I'm sure some staff members that aren't working right now are already in the lounge, but we need everyone there as soon as possible. Thank you, Jess!"

Jessi smiled and nodded. She made the announcement as Amy was walking to the lounge.

Minutes later, a steady stream of people began to fill the lounge.

Amy looked around for Liada.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:12 pm
*Anira tries to keep up her footing as Liada drags her into the lounge. She scans around the area while they swiftly walk*  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:15 pm
*After Jessi greeted them and pointed out that Amy was ready for her and her friend to head over to the lounge asap. Liada nodded and took Anira with her to their destination. Upon seeing Amy she waved* Amyyyy! We're here!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:16 pm
{{I'm going to say Daniel is with Jessi since I don't think he'd want to miss the meeting. FS, if you don't want that to be the case, just let me know and I'll change it! smile }}

Jessi walked into the lounge quickly with Daniel and sat on the barstools next to Tommy, who was working behind the counter. The seats were quickly filling up.  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:18 pm
{{The fairies aren't with Amy, and Thistle is now in the pet area. smile }}

Amy heard a familiar voice calling out to her. She turned her head in different directions until she finally saw Liada waving over to her. A girl Amy had never met before was standing beside her.

Amy smiled and quickly hurried over to Liada. She nodded to her when she arrived. "Hi! I'm so glad you made it."

She looked over at the stranger and smiled. "Hello. I'm Amethyst, though everyone calls me Amy for short. I'm the co-owner of Aqua Springs."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:21 pm
*Liada smiled and looked at the turnout, she didn't realize just how many people actually worked here.* Of course I made it! Was there ever a doubt? This is the person I had mentioned the other day of who I thought would be best to run the shop. Amy this is Anira Tiernay, she and I go WAAAAAYYY back.  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:23 pm
Amy's face lit up with recognition and her smile grew wider. "Oh! Well, it's very nice to meet you, Anira. I'm really glad you'll be able to help Liada out with the potions shop. I can't wait for it to open. It will really help the AS patrons out."

Amy looked back at Liada. "Do you have any questions before we start, or did you just want me to introduce you to the crowd and then have you explain things?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games