Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:23 am
"My face didn't change for no reason. From what I hear, I'm getting stuck this way for a good while." Shadow told her. "Anyway, I have other places to be. I would look into that if I were you. I'm sure that a lot of people would have no qualms using him. Grief is a powerful weapon in the hands of manipulators, and the problem with Damien is that he's so egotistical and self centered that there are very few things that can hurt him. The chief general is the only one who really can cause him significant damage. Hell, he's recovering from a coma and you can already see the heavy effects on both you and Damien. I can't even imagine what Damien would do if he died." Shadow said. "And I'm pretty sure it's becoming apparent to all of Damien's hidden enemies within the government. The chief general would unfortunately be easy to take down for the same reasons Damien trusts him so much: he had and will take bullets to protect him. I'm sure it was nothing personal against Jian himself, but rather extreme hatred towards Damien." she sighed. "Because let's be honest, if you really wanted to kill Damien, all you would need is a young sexy assassin to be sent to his office repeatedly. He'd drop his guard. But the object is not to kill him but to make him suffer as he tumbles down. Anyway..." She trailed off, standing up. "I'm heading out."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:37 am

"Yes, that is true. Jian means a lot", Monica simply remarked. She was aware that she was even harsher and more wrathful in the span of days that Jian had been in a coma. She rarely forgave and dished out absurd punishments, the non-completion of which resulted in heavier punishments. It was just in visiting Jian at the hospital everyday that she found solace and calmed herself, separating from the anger and politics of life. She got up as well saying, "Good day. See you around."

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:14 pm
"See ya around." She said, walking out the door, mounting her bike, and heading back home.

((timeskip?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:07 pm
((Sure. When to, you think?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 pm
((I don't know. A few days maybe?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:44 pm
((Alright.))

Damien was in his office and waiting to hear back on the current status of Jian. He also sent an order for Jay to submit the information that he got from the family of the twins. Jay could either submit it in person, or send someone to deliver it.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:46 pm
After only a few moments of waiting, there was a calm knock on Damien's door. "Sir, we have the results of the test, and we have found something... alarming with the chief general's condition." He told him through the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:08 pm
Damien blinked for a moment at what he just heard. "Enter and present your statements" he ordered.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:20 pm
The doctor entered the room with a hand filled with paper results from tests. "We... discovered why Mr. Kinfeng healing process was so erratic. We discovered an abnormality within his chemical structure. To put in simpler terms, he's being, or has been poisoned slowly for what we estimate is the course of a year. It's curable, but we estimate it will take approximately a year to heal using equipment we can not transfer to here. We have to process his DNA in order to make more elaborate repaired to his body. If left uncured, chances are his body won't stabilize so he can leave his coma, and even if it did, he'll die within five years. As much as we would like to avoid it, he'll have to be brought to Mt. Angelo for further treatment." The doctor said, handing him all the papers.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:28 pm
Damien stood up and looked at the files before looking back at the doctor. "What is this poison and where is it from? How can it be acquired?" he asked, but in a demanding manner.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:39 pm
"I have no idea what it's name is or where it came from, but I can tell you what it does. In the human body, when a cell becomes too old to reproduce it kills itself using a chemical. That is perfectly natural, and cells that don't do this are cancerous. The poison, however, mimics the cell killing chemical and makes young and perfectly healthy cells die, rapidly increasing the aging process. Within those five years, Mr. Kimfeng would have prematurely aged into an old man and died of what seemed like natural causes even though it's clearly unnatural for a man in his would-be 30s to die of old age." the doctor replied. "The chemicals also have imprints proving they were synthesized and unnatural."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:17 pm
"I see. You're saying that someone may have tried to actively poison the Chief General?" Damien asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 pm
"Yes. That is exactly what I'm saying." The doctor replied. "Here is a copy of the data." he said, handing over a small packet of papers.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:14 pm
((Where are the twins, btw? =w= ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:02 pm
((How about just arriving.))

The twins had just arrived at the temporary base. It was a rather long ride from the academy, but their finals were over and they managed to dodge their relatives by sneaking out the back door with their things. As soon as they arrived, they were ecstatic to meet up with their father again.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games