Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:32 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I'm going to have to create a new character to do it, since all my profiles got deleted and it's been over a year since I RP'd here, but I'm considering coming back to Snagem.

What did I miss?

Um, a lot. .-.; TL;DR- Shadow Pokémon are a thing again, and it's technically a virus now, able to be spread from Pokémon to Pokémon. Hoenn was Ground Zero for this virus, and the final RP for this ark's finishing up with us trying to keep Ein from screwing things further. Oh, and Cipher's back, too, as a mookless organization. Watch out for equivalent power level bad asses.

Other than those things, there's been alchemy updates and other smaller things, too. I don't remember where we were when you left, though, region wise.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:53 pm
Espeon_Commander
TerashiLeonGoken
I'm going to have to create a new character to do it, since all my profiles got deleted and it's been over a year since I RP'd here, but I'm considering coming back to Snagem.

What did I miss?

Um, a lot. .-.; TL;DR- Shadow Pokémon are a thing again, and it's technically a virus now, able to be spread from Pokémon to Pokémon. Hoenn was Ground Zero for this virus, and the final RP for this ark's finishing up with us trying to keep Ein from screwing things further. Oh, and Cipher's back, too, as a mookless organization. Watch out for equivalent power level bad asses.

Other than those things, there's been alchemy updates and other smaller things, too. I don't remember where we were when you left, though, region wise.

I know it was pre-6th gen; the most vivid memory I have of the RP was the failed Conquest side-story and someone stealing and reverse-engineering our technology, but I'm pretty sure I stuck around for a bit after both of those things.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:42 am
TerashiLeonGoken

I am way more ecstatic than I should be to see you post again and even wanting to start RPing again. I am positively...well not pink, violet maybe?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:49 am
SubonicXP
TerashiLeonGoken

I am way more ecstatic than I should be to see you post again and even wanting to start RPing again. I am positively...well not pink, violet maybe?

I'd say you are the "dark gray" of the overly enthused.

geddit? /shot  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:49 am
TerashiLeonGoken

I know it was pre-6th gen; the most vivid memory I have of the RP was the failed Conquest side-story and someone stealing and reverse-engineering our technology, but I'm pretty sure I stuck around for a bit after both of those things.

Okay then. So. Wound up going to Kalos before all the events of this RP arc and tried to depose the King of Kalos.That happened, Flare got created, and now Lysandre's the... prime minister, I think? He's at least in charge. Um... We made an HQ over there during that arc in Lumiose City, with a front of a cafe called Snag A Cup. Um, outside of that... I'm not sure. May want someone else to see if I've missed anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:54 am
Espeon_Commander
TerashiLeonGoken

Okay then. So. Wound up going to Kalos before all the events of this RP arc and tried to depose the King of Kalos.That happened, Flare got created, and now Lysandre's the... prime minister, I think? He's at least in charge. Um... We made an HQ over there during that arc in Lumiose City, with a front of a cafe called Snag A Cup. Um, outside of that... I'm not sure. May want someone else to see if I've missed anything.

Actually, I remember leaving shortly after the training to learn moves system was implemented. I'm not surprised Snag A Cup happened, I'm pretty sure one of the admins of the time if not Sub himself really liked that idea.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:14 am
TerashiLeonGoken

Actually, I remember leaving shortly after the training to learn moves system was implemented. I'm not surprised Snag A Cup happened, I'm pretty sure one of the admins of the time if not Sub himself really liked that idea.

Having to learn new moves isn't a thing anymore, back to the old way (that idea was very short lived). And yeah, Snag A Cup was a fun idea and for once the HQ we left behind isn't defunct and we can still reuse it one day *hint hint wink wink*

But yeah, Crystal pretty much summed up the Kalos act in tl;dr format. Lysandre is indeed Prime Minister of Kalos.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:55 am
SubonicXP
TerashiLeonGoken

Having to learn new moves isn't a thing anymore, back to the old way (that idea was very short lived). And yeah, Snag A Cup was a fun idea and for once the HQ we left behind isn't defunct and we can still reuse it one day *hint hint wink wink*

But yeah, Crystal pretty much summed up the Kalos act in tl;dr format. Lysandre is indeed Prime Minister of Kalos.
F* yes, loved the mountain base behind a waterfall. Been in love with that idea long before I joined Snagem, although I don't know why.

Honestly, not surprised training for moves didn't last very long. I noticed Evo points are back, though.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:06 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
F* yes, loved the mountain base behind a waterfall. Been in love with that idea long before I joined Snagem, although I don't know why.

Honestly, not surprised training for moves didn't last very long. I noticed Evo points are back, though.

Yeah, Mt. Silver will always be Snagem's true home. Don't know why but it's just perfect.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:04 pm
I'm officially typing my reentry mission. I'm bringing Terashi and Keiko back at the same time for simplicity's sake. None of my other characters will be returning to the team, though they'll likely make cameos as side characters for plot advancement purposes.

EDIT: Took long enought, but it's done.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:52 pm
Just need to roll for a random number to decide something.

1- Dreamyard

2- Trick House  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:26 pm
DETERMINATION

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fridurmus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Gimfretta
DETERMINATION

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:56 am
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good s**t go౦ԁ s**t👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌s**t right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good s**t  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:20 pm
CLOUD IN SMASH???

What a time to be alive.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games