Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:55 am
Yukora watched everything happening in amazement. She was completely speechless until she saw Kaji moving slightly. she put her hands and Kaji's shoulders and whispered to him. "Kaji? Are you okay?" She didn't expect an answer, but thought that maybe it would help if he knew she was there. She stood up and hugged Damien. "Thank you for your help, and I'm sorry, I didn't realize your demon form is different from his. I mean, Kaji couldn't....he..." she couldn't finish the sentence. Instead she looked away for a second, then looked back and simply said "I'm sorry, I was mistaken" before kneeling back down next to Kaji. She sat down indian style and lifter his head into her lap. She looked down at him and ran her hands over his hair. When he happened to move his hand closer, she gripped it and rubbed it gently with her thumb. She was prepared to stay there for hours, days, however long it took to make sure he was okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:51 pm
Damien looked at them both, still in a kneeling state. When he started to speak, his mouth was dry and he felt dizzy. "Honestly, I didn't even know I could do that. It all seemed like it was a dream. Kaji,when i was touching your forehead, i came to realize a couple things. You're a wolf demon, right? I need to tell you that Taylor is behind everything. The explosion, your headaches, the unwilling transformation, everything. He needs to be stopped before he causes you to hurt someone," he said to Kaji. Damien turned to Yukora and said, "under normal circumstances, Kaji could control himself. But with Taylor controlling him, he could hurt, no wait..., kill any of us, including himself. We should take Kaji back to the infirmary, just to make sure he's ok," Damien said before he tried to stand up. His legs were weak and he fell back to his knees. He looks over at a concerned Yukora. "Don't worry about me, i'm just a little winded. Help Kaji back to the infirmary. I'll be standing when you get back," he said.  

Super Buick

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:43 pm
Kaji tried to respond. "Taylor? B-But no way...we've been friends since Pre-K. He wouldnt do this.." He said in Taylor's defense. He wouldnt...right...? He thought nervously. He looked back at Damien, he wasnt in good shape either. by this time his throat had blocked again, he was unable to say anything. Stumbling and Wobbling alongside Yukora, he eventually made his way back to the infirmary. A few doctors glared at him. He glared back, besides, it wasnt HIS fault he decided to go insane! A nurse helped him onto a fresh cot, and helped him lay down. Kaji held and rubbed Yukora's hand gently with his thumb, and mouthed for her to go help Damien. He wasnt sure if he understood her, but at least he tried. He started to drift off in a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:50 pm
Yukora was sitting beside Kaji, still in the hallway. Yukora took a moment to take in everything that happened. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt Kaji attempting to get up. She helped him and nodded to Damien before walking Kaji to the infirmary. When he was laying on the cot, Kaji took her hand and rubbed it. She suddenly looked at Kaji and sighed slightly. She suddenly noticed he was trying to mouth something. "...o....he...ll....a..men......Okay, umm..." she was going to mouth "What?" to Kaji, but suddenly remembered Damien. Yukora looked at the door and back at Kaji. By the time she did, he was asleep. Yukora gripped his hand tightly for one last second before letting go and leaving the infirmary. She walked back to Damien. "Are you okay...?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:59 pm
Damien struggled to get to his feet. He felt drained and weak, but he managed to stay upright. When Yukora asked him how he was, he replied, "I feel like I was hit by a semi. But I'm not the one you should be worried about. How is Kaji doing?" He felt his knees start to buckle, so he slammed himself against the wall to lean against it. "What the ******** did I do to him, anyway?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:09 pm
Yukora watched him struggle to stay standing, and took a step closer to him to catch him in case he was to fall. "He's alright...he's asleep, the doctors are taking care of him..." she paused to think of something else to say, but instantly answered his new question. "You didn't do anything to him...I think transforming and mental drain hit him harder then anything else..." Yukora suddenly leaned against the wall as well. She slid down to the ground and leaned her head on her knees, which were pulled up by her arms. "...and for some reason, I feel like it was all my fault." She sighed and looked back up at Damien before remembering he could fall. She stood up and leaned against the wall again.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:21 pm
Damien looked at Yukora. "Why would you think it's your fault? I told you, Taylor's behind all this. If anything, you kept Kaji from hurting anyone, or causing me to hurt him. That was the last thing I wanted to do, and I knew I'd be no match for him as a human. That's probably why I transformed. To keep you and the others safe from him. And when he transformed back to human form... when i touched his forehead, i felt energy flow through me into him. Do you think i healed him? I hope I didn't make him worse," he said as he made himself slide down the wall into a sitting position.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:33 pm
Yukora once again slid as well. "Well...I'm afraid how people will treat him now. There were a few people that saw him go into the room and come out as a partly transformed human...If word gets out, people might treat him as a threat. People might think he can transform anytime he wants to...I don't care about people doing that to me, I'm used to people staring at me like a freak...but I don't want to see that happen to Kaji....anyway, what you said about Taylor...That could get him expelled from school. He practically destroyed school property, but even if we did want to expel him, we have no way to prove it was him. Since Kaji lives in there with him, the principle might expel both of them, forget making them both do work to repair the damages. I don't even know why Taylor would have any hatred towards Kaji, they're like best friends. Well...not enough hatred to do THIS...I've never met Taylor so I don't know...but still..." Yukora finally took a deep breath and let it out with a long sigh. "I don't know what to do. I guess I should just be focused on helping you both regain your energy...however I can...which reminds me, you should really go to your dorm and get some rest, you must be exhausted."  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:47 pm
Damien managed a smile. "Oh, you have no idea.... well maybe you do," he said. "After all, you're the one who healed me. As for Kaji, I'm sure no one is gonna mess with him. I don't think anyone is gonna want to deal with a wolf demon going on the rampage. As for Taylor, we need to figure out why he's doing what he's doing. Is it jealousy because Kaji has friends and a girlfriend? Or is it because he's clinically insane?" Damien managed to get back to his feet. He started slowly walking to his dorm. "I think I might sleep through the dance tomorrow night," he chuckled, "Not that it matters much. I didn't have anyone to go with anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:00 am
Yukora watched him get up, and went to help him, but the time she stood up, so had he. She saw him begin to walk, so she walked with him. When she heard something about a dance, Yukora became confused. "What dance? I didn't know this school held dances. Wait, you should go! Forget not having a date, we can all go together. Well...that is if Kaji's up to it. And if he wants to...When is it? If it's tonight...that would suck...wait, today's Thursday, school dances wouldn't be held on a Thursday, they're usually on Friday, so tomorrow night..." Suddenly, Yukora and Damien passed a sign on the wall that read "The "Back To School" Dance Has Been Rescheduled To Next Friday. Hope To See You There!" Yukora motioned her head toward it before looking back at Damien. "It appears you might not sleep through it after all." Yukora said with a corageous smile.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:10 am
Damien stopped, looked at the sign, then down at his feet. "I-I-I've never danced before. That's really why I don't want to go. To top it off, I was suppsed to go to the homecoming dance with this girl last year, but she called me before i left and told me she was sick. So I didn't go. Turns out, she went to it with the captain of the football team. She started seeing him that night, and she didn't tell me it was over. It went on like that for quite awhile. Until I caught them making out in his car while I was taking a walk by the lake I used to live by. I blacked out in rage. Next thing I knew, I was getting handcuffed and stuffed in the back of a police cruiser. The guy's car was on fire, and he was being rushed to the hospital,"he said. He looked at Yukora with a tear running down his cheek. "I was called a monster because of it. Everyone in my town, except for my dad, was terrified of me. I'm really not violent." He sighed and continued walking. "There I go again, spilling all my problems on her. She has enough to worry about,"he thought to himself as he sighed again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:34 am
Yukora listened to his story and opened her eyes wide. "That's not possible...this guy...put a car on fire? HIM?? There's something wrong with this, Damien wouldn't hurt a soul...Gosh...I can only imagine what he went through after that..." Yukora suddenly stopped and looked down at the ground, her face still...Shocked. Angry. Sad. Her facial expression was everything. Everything suddenly made sense. Yukora looked up at him, her eyes were teary now. She hugged him tight. She hugged him tighter then she had in a long time. She opened her mouth to whisper, but nothing came out. She tried again. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Damien..."She let go and looked into his eyes. "I know you would never do that. It's not your fault. None of this is your fault, none of that is your fault. I just..." her facial expression then changed to one of anger. "I can't believe that b***h did that to you. I can't believe..." Yukora sighed and looked out into space. "I can't believe some people have the...emotional ability to do that, and then not feel bad. I wouldn't be able to stand myself if I hurt someone that badly, especially someone like you...you don't deserve...any of what you've had to go through..." Yukora suddenly looked at him again. "I promise, I will never do anything like that to you. You're my friend, and if I ever saw that b***h again, I would wish I had the guts to punch her in the face, because that's what she deserves." She stopped her ranting and remembered the dance. "I understand if you don't want to go to the dance...I wouldn't want to either. But if you'd go if you knew how to dance, and you want to learn, I'm not that a good of a dancer myself, or a teacher for that matter, but I can try if you want me to. It's up to you, but if you decide you want to go, you know where to find me." She said. She continued to walk Damien back to his dorm.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:54 am
Damien looked over at Yukora. "Thanks. That really means a lot to me. I might go to the dance, I don't know yet," he said as they walked down the hallway of the boys' dorms. There was a piaa delivery person standing in front of his dorm. The delivery guy asks, "are you Damien McKnight?" "s**t, i forgot about the pizzas," he thought to himself. "Yes sir, what can I do for you?" he asks the delivery guy. The delivery guy looks at the bill and says, "I have two large pizzas that you ordered. The total comes out to $24.95." Before Yukora could say anything, Damien responds. "Sir, I didn't order any pizzas. I'm just getting to my dorm. I think someone pranked your pizzaria and had them deliver them to me." The pizza guy looked annoyed. "Well, then. Sorry for your trouble," he said to Damien with a grumble. Damien looked at Yukora and then back to the pizza guy. "Well, if you really need to sell them, I guess I'll buy them." He pulls out his wallet and pulls $30 from it. He hands the money to the pizza guy and takes the pizzas. "Keep the change, man. Sorry for the trouble you had to deal with." Then he opened his door and headed inside, setting the pizzas on his desk. "Well, I think I should sleep. I'll find you when I wake up to see if Kaji is doing any better. Goodnight Yukora, and thanks for everything," he said as he gave her a hug.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:15 am
"I hope you do, we'd have a lot of fun." Yukora said as they walked. When they got to Damien's dorm, she watched the whole thing happen. She tried to say "yes we ordered the pizzas," but Damien spoke first. When he told the pizzaguy the story, then bought the pizzas anyway, she was confused. "Wait...what? What was up with that? You told him we didn't order pizzas...then bought them anyway? Huh?" Yukora paused to let him answer.

When he was done, she said "Also, If you want to give me the one pizza you ordered for me and Kaji, I'll take some to Kaji to see if he's awake, and if he wants any." Yukora walked over to the pizzas on Damien's desk and opened one slightly. She took it and hugged him before leaving his dorm. "Thanks, I don't have my money with me right now, I'll pay you back next time. Now get some rest, I'll seeya tomorrow, and I'll tell you how Kaji is doing. Goodnight Damien."

As he closed his door, she looked down the hall and saw that the door was still blown off and laying against the oposite wall. She walked down there, looked into the room, and sighed. "Where the heck is Kaji gonna sleep until someone gets this repaired?..." She sighed and left the boys' dormatory and walked back to the infirmary. She looked in the window and saw he was still asleep. She sighed. "I guess I'll eat as much of the pizza as I can. I don't have a frige to keep it cold, or a microwave to warm it up. I'll just throw away what I don't eat. We can always order another one tomorrow." Yukora said quietly to herself. She went in the infirmary anyway, and sat down next to Kaji. She set the pizza box down and picked up a piece. She bit some off as she chewed and put her hand on his. Yukora sat there for multiple minutes, just eating pizza while looking at him. When she finished 6 pieces of pizza, she layed her head on his cot, and fell asleep there next to him.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:48 pm
Kaji slowly opened and squinted his eyes to the sight of the bright,sick and -old-people-smelling infirmary room. He let out a silent yawn and looked over to his right, where Yukora had fallen asleep next to him. He smiled and rubbed her hand gently. It was really nice of her to stay here with me... he smiled again to himself. He stretched slightly, trying to be as quiet as he could so that he wouldn't wake her. A nurse came in "Would either of you like something for breakfast?" she asked Kaji softly. He nodded slightly, he wasnt going to eat it, but he wanted to get Yukora something just in case she was hungry when she woke up. The nurse brought in a tray, and set it on a small rolling table that came over the cot. "Hey, um, may I have an extra blanket?" he asked, tilting his head towards Yukora. The nurse got the message. She left the room for a moment and brought in a pillow and a blanket, and set them by Yukora. "Thank You." When she left the room, Kaji draped the blanket over her shoulders, and put a pillow under her head. He leaned over toher and kissed her forehead slightly. He leaned back and turned on the TV.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games