Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:12 pm
"everyone that you see here"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:22 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"kk, hmmmmm" Toan took out his digivice and examine each of his new team mates

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:46 pm
so, what shall we do now?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:13 pm
[enter. Kakuzu, from Tropical jungle.]
Kakuzu flew over the Dragon eye lake, and looked down to view the ripples on the water's surface. He stroked back his hair, and watched metal seadramon's tail sway as he was flying over the green grass, and the blue water. He saw a group of tamers, and flew down to them. He overheard the words "Group" And "New member".
"Well, new member to your group, huh?"
Kakuzu looked over at toan, and nodded.
"I'd assume that it's the tamer with the wingdramon, for I've seen the rest of you before."
Kakuzu jumped to the ground, from about a seven story height, and landed on his feet softly.
"So, before I consider joining this group as well, I need to test it's strength. Every single person standing before me, I would ask that you fight me as if I was trying to kill you."
Kakuzu Chuckled at the thought, and his eyes turned to slits.
"I guarantee that not even one of you will lay a hand on any of my digimon."  

Amias Nicht

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:33 pm
Tyler, Bullmon, and WaruMonzaemon look at the tamer and done what he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:04 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan was about to reply when Vajiramon came riding up "Yo Toan i came as fast as i can" and rode up to Toan "So whats up?" Toan quickly explain Kakuzu and his test and Vajiramon fully agree to it "Could use a bit of warm up" Toan turn toward Wingdramon and so did Vajiramon "Ahhh so the over grown lizard finally got stronger" Wingdramon growled but Toan said "Enough" Then turn toward Kakuzu "Fine i accept your challenge and me and my digimon want to be the first one to try but i got to warn you i usually like to fight along side my digimon instead of watching from the side line" Toan said putting on his dark claw "You ready?"

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:21 pm
Good luck!
You have are support.
"We'll be over there if you need us." Soma said and pointed to the island before teleporting.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:49 pm

"Thanks im going to enjoy this" Toan crack his knuckles while Wingdramon adjust his lance and Vajiramon took out his swords "Your not the only one Toan"

shadow toan

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:08 pm
Behind toan, there was a flash, and both wingdramon and vajiramon had fireballs flying at them. A huge dragon-like digimon erupted out of the ground, attacking toan.
"This is the power of a digimon guardian!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:33 am
charie just watched them fight. "they know what they are doing. tapirmon, maybe you should ask tyler to be your tamer if you want to fight. this person won't join if I do. I'm no good..." tapirmon rammed into her back. "shut up! you can! I wouldn't have come to you if you weren't good enough! besides, tyler doesn't have your digivce!" "my what?" "look in your pocket." charie put her hand into her trouser pocket, and produced a crystal-colored digivice. "still, I'm not good enough." charie said, getting angry. "proooooooove it." tapirmon taunted, flying around. "I-fine!" charie shouted at the digimon. he was flying around her head. "HEY! PERSON FACING TOAN! I'M NEXT!!" she shouted. "there, happy?" "very." charie realised what just happened. "you did that on purpose." "yup." "I-hate-you." "I get that a lot."  

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:44 am

Vajiramon swung around and slash both fire balls in half with his sword while Toan jump into the air to dodge the Dragon like Digimon and Wingdramon intercept the dragon digimon by releasing a super sonic heat blast from his mouth While Vajiramon Charge from behind The Dragon digimon slash at both side of it with his blade, Toan seem to be jump off the air and charge Toward Kakuzu with both his claws and when Toan feet Touch the ground Toan attack constantly at Kakuzu "You could've given a warning you know" Toan said during his constant attack

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:06 am
Tyler heard what charie and tapirmon said and laugh
Tyler said"tapirmon be nice to her"  

atomic_twilight

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:14 am
"well, it worked didn't it?" tapirmon said, flying around tyler's head laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:16 am
Tyler said"ya and you shouldn' push her to hard ok"  

atomic_twilight

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:21 am
tapirmon just laughed even harder. "she's ben pushed harder! I sat waiting in her computer for days! the e-mails she got..." "hey! those were mine!"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games