Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:17 pm
WELCOME!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:48 pm
User Imagehi im katherine i love all sorts of pets some snakes but i never feeled one my self kittens ,puppys,ponys,(and all of the animals that are nice) biggrin im kinda funny also and im female.  

Nacho-Cheeese

5,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xaniphia4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:55 am
I just go by my online name. I go by Xani. I have my brother's dog, my sister's cat, and my own parakeet. (Yeah we've always had a food chain like this) I used to have a houdini hamster named fudge, and my very first pet that wasn't the goldfish in preschool another hamster named carmel(back when I couldn't spell it) I tend to talk way to much with or without parenthesis. I can't spell words I barely. My age is private and I'm a girl. I have no favorite animals because some are cudlier, some easier to train, and some easier to care for.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:48 pm
Neoqstar
Hello, I was just accepted into the guild today and thought I would introduce myself.
Name: Neoqstar
Sex: Female
Residence: Michigan
Pets: Nikki - Flat-coated Retriever, 2 years old
Badger - Ferret, 3 years old
Monroe - Domestic medium-hair, 8 years old
Pets I like: All animals, except snakes. stare

Welcome! Not a snake fan, huh? I understand. I like them, but the rest of my family hates them.

cathy123456
User Imagehi im katherine i love all sorts of pets some snakes but i never feeled one my self kittens ,puppys,ponys,(and all of the animals that are nice) biggrin im kinda funny also and im female.
So do you go by Katherine, Kathy, or Cathy? You should definitely at least hold someone's snake for the experience. Thier skin feels awesome.

Very cute seal pup there.

xaniphia4
I just go by my online name. I go by Xani. I have my brother's dog, my sister's cat, and my own parakeet. (Yeah we've always had a food chain like this) I used to have a houdini hamster named fudge, and my very first pet that wasn't the goldfish in preschool another hamster named carmel(back when I couldn't spell it) I tend to talk way to much with or without parenthesis. I can't spell words I barely. My age is private and I'm a girl. I have no favorite animals because some are cudlier, some easier to train, and some easier to care for.
So, Xani, can your parakeet say any words? My roomie and I have a cutie named Critter. He is just a baby, barely coming into his real feathers, but he can now say "So Cute" and "Whatchadoin'?"

Welcome all you new people!  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Smurffairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:32 pm
Hello everyone. I'm Smurffairy. My husband and I are the proud owners of three cats. (Though usually they own us.) 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:19 pm
Hello, I'm Tash. :]

I have a hamster (Bear), and two chickens (Muffler and Puppet).  

tashes

ZeeTee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:49 am
stare Hello!
sweatdrop im tay! nicknamed ZEETEE alot from old school friends.
=] but otherwise im tayy!
i own 2 tortoises
1 ferret
1 hamster
1 dog
2 cats
some fish  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:37 am
hi im k8e
i have about 30 goldfish and help to look after my friends 2 7mounth old ponies  

kitcat23

EMY-BE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:18 pm
Hi I'm Ema I'm a girl and I have four cats and a dog. My favorite animals are ocelots and foxes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:00 pm
Hello I'm Sammi.
I have many cats, a few of them are Pudge, Sassy, Oompa, Damien, and Beastie. I do love other animals, even reptilians, and when I get out of highschool next year I'm going to college to be a Vet Tech. =]

IndividuallyFrostedCakes

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:59 pm
Smurffairy
Hello everyone. I'm Smurffairy. My husband and I are the proud owners of three cats. (Though usually they own us.) 4laugh
Welcome! I think that's the case with MOST cats. There is that saying "to a dog, you are family... to a cat, you're the HELP!" mrgreen

tashes
Hello, I'm Tash. :]

I have a hamster (Bear), and two chickens (Muffler and Puppet).

Welcome, Tash! I adore those Chicken names! Cowgirl here has chickens, too, so you are in good company. But I just love those names.

ZeeTee
stare Hello!
sweatdrop im tay! nicknamed ZEETEE alot from old school friends.
=] but otherwise im tayy!
i own 2 tortoises
1 ferret
1 hamster
1 dog
2 cats
some fish

Yay! A fellow Tort lover! Welcome! We have been talking a lot about ferrets lately around here.

kitcat23
hi im k8e
i have about 30 goldfish and help to look after my friends 2 7mounth old ponies
Dang, k8e! That is a LOT of goldies! Are they in a pond or tanks? Welcome!

EMY-BE
Hi I'm Ema I'm a girl and I have four cats and a dog. My favorite animals are ocelots and foxes.
How does your dog feel about being so outnumbered by all those cats! hee hee! I love foxes too (always wanted a Fennec, but we'll see.) and ocelots are awesome. Welcome!

IndividuallyFrostedCakes
Hello I'm Sammi.
I have many cats, a few of them are Pudge, Sassy, Oompa, Damien, and Beastie. I do love other animals, even reptilians, and when I get out of highschool next year I'm going to college to be a Vet Tech. =]
Welcome, Sammi! I have been considering going back to college to get my vet tech license myself! I do rehab/rescue work but all...uhh... "under the radar" mostly so that would be a great help. Welcome! Glad you joined!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:21 am
Hi,
I'm Eveline and I have 4 small dogs. I do love other animals to but I prefer dogs aspecially small ones.  

flienn

Amjag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:30 pm
Hi all,
Our family consists of 5 humans, 4 dogs (GSD x2, GSD/Boxer crosses x2, ages 4,5,5, cool , 1 cat (moggy, aged 1), 1 chinchilla (aged 17-19), 2 hamsters (aged 3) and 10 goldfish (aged 5).

I work for a non destruction, rescue organisation within the UK and also lecture within a university animal care course.

All our animals were adopted by us from a rescue. I'd love to hear about others peoples rescue animals and experiences..

Amjag  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:08 pm
Hello There,

My name is Melody 22, Im from Madill,Oklahoma. Im also the wife to one Greg for 5 years. We have two little girls hannah and zoey . My intrest are my family, My animal's, reading, World of Warcraft, drawing, country life and Putting more hole's in my body. I run a small Animal rescue out of my home, Its always been a life long dream for me. Personally I have 4 dogs and 1 cat.

Missy is a blue and white American PitBull Terrier. She was breed from a BYB . When I adopted her my vet did not think this 10 week 3pound runt would live past the night. 8 months later she still a small girl but MAN dont let the package fool you!!She the best darn dog anyone could ask for. Perfect temperment, Always willing to go the extra mile.

Bruiser is a brindle/white American PitBull Terrier. This guy is a tank! His 11 weeks old and already 20pounds. His a bit pushy and always willing to help the cat tear into the TP.lol His name fit's him perfectly. His sweet tho, Total momma's boy. He sits between my legs when Im washing dish's or cooking and sleeps on my chest at night.

Harley is a 6months old Great Dane. His a blue fawn merle. His the hyper one in the house. He will run neck breaking speed from the front door onto who ever is sitting on the couch. Let me tell you 120p of flying puppy hurts! His a good dog tho and never means to hurt anyone. His always careful around my children, He hangs his head and watchs where he puts him paws.lol

Scooby is Harleys brother, His also 6 months and a blue fawn Merle. Since getting him his got a very calm nature. He tends to follow my 2yo Zoey around watching her. Poor baby , He has pano's so his super slow getting around and is always on pain killers, His brother also has it.

Priss*aka Devil Cat* Is a 10months old feral kitten we took in back in august and since then her Mean streak has caused me to fall in love with her.lol He sits on top of the kennel's reaching in with her little paws to bop my dogs on the head at night to get someone to pay her attention. My Pitbulls love this cat. They eat, Sleep and BATH with her! I some times feel sorry for her.lol But then I remember when she dug her nails into my head... Yea let them slobber on her some more.

TexasMomma

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200

Smex Flavored Jellybeans

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:49 pm
Hey, 'm Smex.
I am a cat lover, but I do have a
dog named Angel. Shes the best in the world.
Anyhow, Im 18, I stay in the Midwest (St. Louis).
Im not really into many reptiles, even though
I was born in the year of the Snake. ;D

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games