General Manager Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killdafrog

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:38 am
*Mark Henry walks into the Randys office*
ME and you have had an alliance in the past Randy...why don't we make that alliance perminent?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:20 pm
*Mav walks into the GM's office as a small grins crosses his face*

"Been a long time. Im sure you have an idea of why I am here....I want a title shot for the world title. I dont care who I have to go through to get it but with my resume and reputation I dont see why it should be too big of a problem"  

The Maverick Jet

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:05 am
*Walks in*

Hey, Randy, JBL here. I have a great idea for a match that I want at Wrestlemania since my partner has to pull a double match I want to issue an open challenge to anyone on the roster in A Texas Bullrope Match  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:25 pm
*Jimmy Monera walks into the room, nodding in acknowledgement to Henry and Bradshaw. He walks over to Randy's desk.*

Hey, Mr. Orton. You know that thing I was asking you about before, for Wrestlemania? I was wondering, if I have your approval or not.

((I'd have asked you via PM, if they weren't down.))  

Caffeine Burnout

vax

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:32 pm
(y the hell did i lose my match to that guy who rps henry?! i was posting more oftin, i had the last post and i had controll of the match!)  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:21 pm
vax
(y the hell did i lose my match to that guy who rps henry?! i was posting more oftin, i had the last post and i had controll of the match!)
~Becasue you touch yourself at night.....actually, I have no idea~  

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

vax

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:43 pm
Kronik
vax
~Becasue you touch yourself at night.....actually, I have no idea~
(thats not funny....but serriously, its bullshit, there was no reason why i should of lost and every reason y i should of won)  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:03 am
((Actually, I would like to reverse the decision on that one. At the time I'd been up a little too long, and I was a little slanted by Vax's early refusal to fight, his godmod, and if you'll excuse me saying so, his grammar.
Looking back on the match, I am seeing things I was too tired to see before. He was the better of the two, and deserved the win.
Sorry about that.))  

Caffeine Burnout

vax

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:20 am
Phoney Bone
((Actually, I would like to reverse the decision on that one. At the time I'd been up a little too long, and I was a little slanted by Vax's early refusal to fight, his godmod, and if you'll excuse me saying so, his grammar.
Looking back on the match, I am seeing things I was too tired to see before. He was the better of the two, and deserved the win.
Sorry about that.))
(thank ye)  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:46 am
*Jimmy walks in*

Hey, Mr. Orton. I was wondering, could you set Blue Angel and myself in our first tag match together? I don't really care who the opponent is. And, while I'm here, I think you wanted to discuss something with me.  

Caffeine Burnout

Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces