Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
| MeiMei's Art, Quests & Tickets | [Temporarily Closed!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you donate?
  yes!
  no!
  maybe!
  love ur thread!
View Results

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageYea, thanks! Its for the royal cloak red... 170k tickets. Or if I get lucky, the market will sell cheap. sweatdrop

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:15 pm
WHOA! thats a whole lota!!!! eek

I'll try to help! blaugh I'll go round up some tickets!  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Imagekk thanks. If I get it in the market instead, I'll give em back. So far I remember 1000 tickets 3nodding
I'll probably give back even more just for the fact that your donating heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:20 am
User ImageBump... fell to second page sweatdrop

User Image  

MeiMei95

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:18 am
User Imagegrr... keeps falling sad

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:06 pm
User Image

No worries, Meimei. We are a bit busier than we used to be.

User Image  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:57 pm
User Image

Aaa~ most are beginning to collect tickets now ^_^

Oh yeah, regarding the balloon question.
Nah~
They are the ones from the summer water event :Sweat:
I don't know what to do with them.
Lol xD
Give them out to newbies as gifts? sweatdrop

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:11 pm
@Koro~ I don't think I was here for that? Lol, Sorry. sweatdrop

@Duke~ Ya, I know what you mean! I have like 7 things I have to do and they all have time limits. Each of those things requires lots of time too gonk  

MeiMei95

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:56 pm
User Image

Whoops~ xD
Really?
So you weren't in time for the mega water spash event between the four towns last summer? ^_^

I was in team Barton by the way.
It was fun to see people chanting out [ "For Bartaaaa!!!" scream ] and being the most low-profiled team ever xD
(Bartons used Sparta aka 300 pictures as banners and logos sweatdrop )
Most teams were annoyed at Durem since they had like the most immature team members posting annoying messages and taunts sweatdrop

And hey... do you think the rejected gaia-olympics would be pretty much the same event?
Like having us choosing towns to represent? xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:28 am
Tickets eh... Okies, on their way!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:06 pm
@Koro~ Nope wasn't there. But the olympics, I hope it will be fun instead of those lame things where we just kind of click things sweatdrop

@Grrl~ Sankkyu! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:13 pm
User Image

Wow, Meimei. You look awesome right now. heart

User Image  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:20 pm
Really? Thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:40 pm
User Image

Heheh~
But but... clicking is the easiest thing to do mad D

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:12 am
User ImageWell, thats not exactly what I meant lol. I mean things where you either just sit there and watch or stand there and click lol.

User Image  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces