Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 pm
"Welcome to my home."Claire opened the window and jumped down onto her wood floors. She had a flat-screen t.v on the wall a very large couch facing it. She had area rugs all over. Many fancy paintings. The kitchen was extremely clean and all metal. Claires bathroom had a jacuzzi tub and a toilet that was worth more than her life. Everything in her apartment was bought for her by her parents. Claire couldn't stand it. "If you need anything just ask. Im going to order some pizza. What kind do you like?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:57 pm
"A-anything is fine." she said while her heart beats faster.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:06 pm
"Mmmk i will order half cheese half anchovies. are you sure your ok? You look really dizzy go ahead and watch t.v. if you like." Claire turned some lights on and picked up her phone and dialed the number for Sam's Pizzeria.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:06 pm
he found the apratment this is the police open up we have a warrant for clarie randall had a group of people men with him at the door.  

mg_jan_templar

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 pm
"W-what's going on?" she said trembling and still dizzy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 pm
"What the hell? go go go out the window to the roof stay there ill handle this." She said to Mizuki. Claire ran to the door and looked out the eye hole to see who it was. "What do you want i havent done anything"  

madbugz

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 pm
((woops my bad Kaze))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:10 pm
((i'm Kaze here. ur getting the names mistaken lol ))
Kaze nodded and exit to the window and jumped up the roof.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:15 pm
"What do you want?" Claire yelled through the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:18 pm
Kaze covered her ears because her hearing is great as well.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:22 pm
randall went to the door open the door i need to talk to you as the rest left .  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:32 pm
"ok" Claire opened the door to see a man standing there. "Tell me why your knocking on my door saying you have a warrent." Claire was worried about Kaze.  

madbugz

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:01 pm
were looking for this man he killed a inicent person an officer said radall said do you mind i come in he ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:03 pm
"no not at all please make your self comfortable" randall stepped into the light and Claire saw he was not a very bad looking man not at all. "Are you thirsty officer?"  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:06 pm
Kaze sighed and waited.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games