Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Night Of The Living Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:33 pm
Lainy had jumped out the window and down the firescape she went. She needed to think about what she was going to do without her family. Her parents died a couple months ago when it first started(they lived next to a major airport) so she was toward the mall parking lot to find a car. (she learned to hot wire a car when she was with Conner who was her partner in this madness and her best friend he was a good gun man but not good enough) So there she was walking and trying to survive amongst the undead cool  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:39 pm
"so wtf am i suppose to do here alone with dead motherf***ers coming from almost everywhere" Joey kept standing in the middle of the street thinking on the future..."hmm" a flashback of reporters and cameras came to his mind when he and the group of thieves emptied a gun shop without leaving trace "hmm cameras huh" another flashback came to his mind when a documental of thieves was released to the video shops..."hmm a documental of the undead...from thief to camera man...pshh f*ck it there is nothing else to do" Joey is now heading to the mall  

word filter

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:48 pm
Lainy is seeking revenge she damn well find it. She stops at hardware on the corner of 1st street and washington avenue and finds a crobar and a half tank of gas and surprizingly 1 butcher knife. She takes all of these items and drops the steak knife she was currently using to slaughter the creatures that seemed to descend from hell and the money from the register which wasn't much but hell it would work. She kept on the sides of the mobs of zombies but sliced them on her way. She knew they couldnt move fast but some had "mutations" that were even deadlier. Such as the "spewer" that if u stabbed it in the stomach or shot it in the stomach a strong acid would spray and it had a pretty bad after effect such as DEATH. evil  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:54 pm
30 minutes later Joey arrives at the mall and uses his thief skills to get in without smashing any window or door  

word filter

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:59 pm
Lainy stealthily gets to the mall and sees that the door is already open and is wondering why. She sees a zombie right about to attack a man walking in the mall looking like hes determined for something. Lainy shouts"DUCK DOWN" she runs up and slices the zombies head off with the butcher knife making a very peculiar clean cut and a shower of blood and acid sprays from a spout which is its neck and askes if the guy is alright/ question question question  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:09 pm
Joey heard noise of a woman killing a zombie while he was on the cielings, then he takes a look to see whats happening and sees a woman who killed a zombie and a guy that looks infected but not zombie yet. Joey ignores it and heads to the electric store in the cielings.  

word filter

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:54 pm
"no i am not alright" said the man angrily.
"jeese what crawled up ur @$$ and died"
"i am tired of playinig these silly games ok Sally you can come out now" out of the shadows appeared a little girl, no more than 6 or 7.
"r the monsters all gone is it ok daddy" said the little girl.
"yes they're gone and now tell me who r u"
"my name is Lainy and now tell me who u are and who she is wait did she say daddy im confused now"
"my name is Steven and this is my daughter sally we are here to find my brother Ray but y exactly r u here"
" i am here to find a car"
"daddy i hav to go potty"
They heard something moving above them but Lainy decided that it was probably a cat looking for shelter for it began to storm outside.
"im going to look for the back up generator in this place" said lainy.
"is it ok if we join you in your search mabye we can look for ray on the way because it seems that u are well equipped"
at that moment lainy had seen a zombie enter through the open door and went to slice the remains of the deceased right in half  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:59 pm
Joey is on the electronics store cieling and jumps down.."ugh...why am i doing this? psh" Joey walks tot he video cameras aisle and grabs the most expensive one and grabs a bag...."batteries here we come" Joey puts every video camera battery in the bag then goes sit on the floor and turns on the camera and starts recording himself "hello there its march 16 time 10:36pm, my name is Joey and this is a documental of the undead..um..im something happens to me i got no family and my friends are dead so no need to worry cause i got no one umm so yeah lets see what destiny has for me" Joey stands up and keeps recording while he walks around the electronics store to grab a recharge cord for the video camera so he can recharge battery when the situation is chilled. "alright we are getting out of the store...hopefully it was empty" Joey turns on the camera light and walks with .45 on hand  

word filter

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:16 pm
" ugh... we are wasting out time looking for the power switch"
all of a sudden out of no where a "licker" (a zombie mutant with a tongue that latches on to you and begins to pull u closer to the warm and bloody mouth where it feasts on your entrails)jumps down off the wall and latches on to Lainy's leg.
"argh I've have had it up to here" she takes the bloody butcher knife and cuts the tongue apart from her legs and then throws it at the thing and lands it right in the forehead making it drop dead.
Then a voice calls out "is someone there. Hello?"
"that sounds like ray" said Steven.
then from the darkness of a security room appears a man that was covered with blood but still looked completely too gorgeous for words.
"Steven is that you?"
"brother its good to see you are still alive"
"uncle rayyyy!!!" screamed sally running to ray's open arms.
"No thanks to you Steve i can not believe you ran away from that one thing"
"it was a huge creature from the abyss which is hell"
"u should've stayed with me and Gina but because of you our friend is dead"
"whatever"
"and who are you?" asked ray to lainy.
"my name is Lainy and i came here to find your brother and your niece almost killed by a zombie so i did what a good citizen would do and took care of the problem"
"my name is Ray and thank you for saving my niece"
"no problem but may i suggest that we get a move on if we want to get out of here to survive i don't know about you guys but im going to the parking lot. confused u are welcome to join me if you want.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:31 pm
The others decided to join her because she seemed to be a born leader and Ray was simply fascinated by the way she moved elegantly,stealthily, and determined all at the same time. And had a feeling that their meeting was destiny but he didn't show it. Lainy had felt the same way but she was confused by the emotion and simply ignored it but she could feel ray's eyes watching her as she moved and was simply thrilled by it but kept her cool.
"Daddy can i have a piggy back ride?"
"huh? oh yea sure"
"ok guys be lets be sure to keep an eye out we are entering the parking lot area and im pretty sure there is gonna be hell on ice out there so be careful and watch out for each other and stay close" Lainy said with complete trust in herself or was it courage one or the other or even both.  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:50 pm
Joey tought it wil be fun to put some heavy violence and gore instead of just shoot to survive
"alright there's the sports shop lets get some fun" he said while recording and walking to the sports store  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:00 pm
The group passed many zombies that seemed to be occupied devouring a mall cop which made Sally cry and Steven had to hold her as they walked trying to shush her so they wouldn't be noticed as much. "Lainy are you sure there is an available escape vehicle and if we do make it to a car where are we going to go?" "i don't know but i was thinking we go to the source of it all.The government" "sounds like a plan" said Ray almost so manly that Lainy tripped on a themer bone and thought she looked so stupid that she jumped on shopping cart and kicked in a couple of head which made her feel better but still embarrassed.  

madbugz

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:48 pm
All of a sudden a heard of zombies were running? yes they were running toward them Lainy cried out a cry of desperartion and yelled"run back towards the mall" They listened and did as they were told. They just escaped them and locked the doors behind them listening to the hungry mouths on the otherside of the steeldoor. "ok first plan of finding the generator is a must now but first we need to get more equipment" so they headed in the direction of the gun store which wasn't far.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:52 pm
joey enters the sports shop and heard something splashed to the wall...probably blood so he walked towards the sound and found a survivor..."hey nice hit" joey said..."thanks...what are you doing recording?" the survivor said as he cleaned the aluminum bat with a towel
joey: oh nothing just doing a documental...i am bored so yea
survivor: nice...i feel you, by the way my name's jose
joey: i'm joey...*shakes jose's hand*
jose: alright so...you have a plan or something?
joey: not really...just kill...record....have fun...nothing else
jose: yea man i feel you...same here...
joey: i came here to get a bat and some other melee weapons to smash the skull of some b*tches
jose: same here i came for the same sh*t
joey: hey are you spanish?
jose: si guey(yea man) im mexican and you?
joey: im puertorican tambien hablo espaƱol (also talk spanish)
jose: cool cool bueno saber que hay alguin que hable mi idioma (good to know there's someone who talks my language)
joey: si(yea) well...want to join my documental?
jose: sure vato(homie) why not?
joey: ok thanks lets go kill some zombies im bored
jose: sure ese lets go kill some putas(whores)

joey grabs an aluminum bat and go slam it on the head of some zombies with jose while recording the violence, blood and gore

jose: wooooh! eso es!(thats it!) die motherf*ckers  

word filter

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:03 pm
Lainy hears some guys yelling and laughing and the sound of skulls cracking. She assumes some survivors are just having a good time and would probably meet them later but she was on a mission to find the generator. They already had found some guns and were in a storage facility and were looking at some charts on how to turn the backup system on. All of a sudden a loud humming sound kicked in and they were surrounded with light. Everyone gave gasp of delight including sally who was holding on to her daddy still. Lainy was really exhausted from the day ans said that they should lock the doors and kill all the zombies in the building so they could rest with ease. Like that would happen Lainy thought in her mind. So they set out towards the sounds of Laughter and Carcking noises.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff