Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:35 am
"Lemme see. Kat, you have the worst luck." Maria sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:38 am
im sorry im bad luck and acident pron . . . i always have been and i don't know why  

Taria180

DonCacti

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:38 am
The door dings and he walks in, yawning, "Yeah, she does have the worst luck..." He looks like he just got up, his clothes are all wrinkled and his hair is a mess. "Poor girl...' He walks over to Kat and picks her up lightly, walking over to a couch. He lays her down and smiles, "You gonna be ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:41 am
well i hope so or i won't be able to work and that would suck . . . do you think that maybe when i was younger someone put a curse on me? I mean that is a possiblity  

Taria180

DonCacti

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:44 am
"Yeah, that is a possibility, or you could just be clumsy" He laughs, "Anyway, I'm gonna try something, ok?" He sits next to her and pulls her up near to him. "Just a warning, i'm not sure how well this is going to work..." He kisses her and lets his power loose, a warm sensation goes down her body and focuses on her ankle, numming the pain in warmth. He reaches down and sets her ankle right, without her even noticing, then lets his power heal her up a bit. "Hmm, well, how did that feel?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:45 am
"You were captured by the mafia and you just twisted your ankle. It could be worse." Alyss told Kat. She smirked "I think the only good thing to happen to you today, though, is Clyde."  

Mentha spicata

DonCacti

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:46 am
"Well, thank yuo for calling me a good thing, Alyss. Not many people would." He chuckles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:49 am
t feels alot better but remember the guy from the black cat what about him he will most likely try to get our costomers!! And what about how i was fliped into the store this morning i almost went through the window too!  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:49 am
"Oh, with the exception of campers without a fire, people stranded on desert islands, and Olympic torch runners." Maria joked.((In response to Clyde))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:50 am
"Yeah. But her mother died soon after having Carissima. So she grew up seeing me and Matt."Mello said a small smile appeared on his face,  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

DonCacti

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:53 am
He laughed, "Wow, thanks for that..." He sighs. "Anyway, I say we need to put up some magical shields, can you girls do that?" Just realizes he is still holding Kat, he just smiles.  
Alyss looked out the window and saw the employees of the Black Cat Bistro glaring in her direction. "I'll give those loser, street-magicians much worse than a bloody nose if they keep glaring like that," she threatened quietly."  

Mentha spicata

Methodless Madness

"Oh. I'm sorry." Maria replied, her joking manner fading.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:03 pm
"She never did ask about her mom. i wonder if she even knows that she did have a mother. I worry about her sometimes. Since I raised her with Matt. He was important to both of us."Mello said his voice sounding weak  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games